Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 03-27-2014, 03:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to jill
Eros conjunct Psyche "Double Whammy" between same gender

How would a "double whammy" Eros conjunct Psyche play out in a "same gender" female relationship with both people being "straight"?

I haven't met her as of yet, so I can't give any "first impressions" or feelings as to the interchange. I will be meeting with her for the first time next week.

My Eros conjuncts Her Psyche, in my 7th house -
Her Eros conjuncts my Psyche, in my 3rd house.
Both are 1 degree orb.

I was just wondering how this might play out with members of the same sex.

I have attached a chart of our synastry. There are numerous contacts between us and I would like to get some feed back
on how this might play out.

If this was a man's chart, then I would know exactly how it would turn out - but being another female.....I'm not so sure.

There's too many connections for it not to be significant, possibly even karmic since the nodes, Asc, POF, Vtx and Karma are involved.

any thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jj cr synastry 2.jpg (72.2 KB, 23 views)

Unread 03-28-2014, 12:24 AM
Banned

Re: Eros conjunct Psyche "Double Whammy" between same gender

a composite would be interesting but with what you have posted... the eors/pyshce midpoints of both yopur charts are square to her moon/node conjunction. so she is going to be very emotional/sexual affected when you meet. as to what may follow, the composite would be more revealing.
rahu
Unread 03-28-2014, 08:00 AM

rahu,

You say, "...she is going to be very emotional/sexual affected when you meet." Can you explain this more?

Attached is the Composite chart for anyone interested.
I have also attached our Progressed Composite with the current progressed aspects to both natals.

jill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JJCR Progressed Composite.jpg (108.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg JJCR Composite.jpg (84.2 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by jill; 03-28-2014 at 08:30 AM.
Unread 03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill View Post
rahu,

You say, "...she is going to be very emotional/sexual affected when you meet." Can you explain this more?

Attached is the Composite chart for anyone interested.
I have also attached our Progressed Composite with the current progressed aspects to both natals.

jill
affectionate as new found play friends as a child. the feelings of attraction just before the desires develop. innocent joy springs between you.
but I must caution that synastry is not premised on a merging. it gives direct reflections. so then it becomes within the eye of the beholder to figure which is right or wrong.

rahu
Unread 03-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Banned

Hi jill
The composite chart shows the eros/psyche conjunction square to the sun/Jupiter conjunction, with Saturn trine to the sun/Jupiter conjunction. This clearly marks this as a professional association that is to form.it could be in the educational establishment but with the Saturn trine financial/professional environments are pictured.
So you and she will work together very well and effortlessly because there is a spontaneous affection between you. So common direction will never be a problem as your natures both find the balanced way.

With the north node on the descendant you and she share a vibrant mental and psychic connection. Most likely you have already been overwhelmed by the many similar coincidence in your respective lives. This conjunction though allows you to live in each others mind(potentially) often becomes personality issue around control of opinions.
Very often this shows a breakup because the separate souls seem to butt heads.
That said there are aspects of conflict thats7ymbolically are so deep that any constructive developments with her will be unsuccessful.
The composite shows also pluto opposed to chiron and square to lilth.
With the mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to pluto and opposed to chiron, this is a smoldering level of disenchantment. with Neptune conjunct to juno , I may be cultural or religious difference that evoke this basic dissonance between you.

This pattern is instinctually selfish and harsh if not cruel in itís impulse which can be violent or crazy. This dynamic operates at your most primal point of emotional cohesion in your personalities. This shows blind and insatiable ambition.
So this seems to be a very important partnership or association. All I can say is verify everything you do and say and hear pertaining to mutual endeavors with her.
This is so strangle to have a jay childlike demeanor towards each other while covering powerful and ambitions and maybe dangerous goals.
You know my take is that tjhis is already a done deal and I am surprised you havenít already met. The eros/psyche midpoint was squared by the transiting nodal axis on jan 21 2014 and the dragon was conjunct to the sun and Jupiter on the 12th to 14th with a exact trine to Saturn on the 17th.clearly all negciations and prelims are over. I still find it strange you havenít met her yet with so much at stake.
also sappho is conjunct her venus and square to eros so she is likely gay.
Sappho is square your Saturn so likely any such impulse would be blocked.

rahu
Unread 03-29-2014, 11:04 AM

rahu,

Thanks for responding. You are correct in saying that it looks like a possible business relationship. This person is going to be the attorney who will be representing me in an upcoming lawsuit against my former employer. This is definitely a business relationship and it does involve suing for punitive damages and back-pay which would fall into the area of finances if a settlement is forthcoming. I know it will be a messy, drawn-out battle that may take months to fight, but I feel a little better knowing that she and I will be able to get along well enough to do this.

Did you happen to see anything regarding 'lawsuit' or 'court' in our synastry or progressed composite?
I'm not sure what to look for, but Dr. Farr suggested that I find an attorney who aspects my Part of Fortune well. I found these natal cross aspects and they look really good: (all are almost exact)

• My Sun-Dejanari in the 10th conjuncts her Tyche, trines her Sun-Mercury-Ceres in the 6th, trines my Part of Fortune and her Moon-Node in my 1st. (grand trine)
  • Her Jupiter conjuncts my Uranus-Tyche in the 6th and trines my Mercury-MC in the 10th.
  • Her Venus-Angel-Karma conjuncts my Pluto-NN-Descendant-Fortuna and trines my Jupiter-Karma-Juno in the 10th.
  • Her Pluto-Uranus-Juno-Child conjuncts my Vtx in the 7th and trines my Saturn and Sun-Moon midpoint in the 11th and my Amor in the 2nd. (grand trine)
  • Her Amor-Union is conjunct my Asc-Destinn (exact) and trines my Neptune in the 8th and my Mars in the 5th. (grand trine)
  • Her Dejanira conjuncts my Uranus-Tyche in my 6th, opposes my Chiron-Ceres-Child in the 12th,trines my Part of Fortune and her NN-Moon in the 2nd and my Mercury-Sun-Mc in the 10th. (grand trine)

I thinks these are good signs.

The only really negative cross-aspect I found is my
  • Nessus squares her Dejanira 0 degrees exact,and
  • Her Nessus squares my Asc. 0 degrees as well.

I've read that this can be really bad, -- IF I CHOOSE to be abusive, but I have overcome my need to be that way and feel that instead of abusing, both of us will help each other to heal our past wounds of abuse (including the abuse from my former employer).
There's just too many good contacts for it not to be.

In my natal, I have
  • Nessus in my 2nd house (conjunct Algol) t-square my Chiron-Ceres-Child in the 12th and Uranus in the 6th.
  • Her Dejanira conjuncts my Uranus and opposes my Chiron and squares my Nessus.
  • My Nessus is also the apex of a yod with my Sun in the 10th and Kaali in the 8th, but it trines the Eros-Psyche conjunction we both have together in my 7th.
  • Her Nessus is in my 3rd house of communication, 5 degrees from conjuncting our other Eros-Psyche conjunction. It also forms a yod with my Jupiter-Karma-Juno in my 10th and Neptune in the 8th, and it grand trines my Venus-Moon-Vesta in the 12th and Part of Marriage in the 7th. (I believe they call this a 'Spearhead')

Currently, transit Nessus is
  • exactly conjunct my Chiron-Ceres-Child, squaring my natal Nessus and opposite my Uranus and her Dejanira -- but it's trine my Sun.
  • It's also inconjunct the Eros-Psyche conjunction we have in the 7th.

I have dealt with a lot of physical and emotional abuse since early childhood and have allowed people to hurt me. I even make excuses to justify their behavior because I don't want to cause conflict. Maybe the time has come for me to stop being a victim and take back my power and maybe this person is going to help me do this.....at least I hope so.

jill

Last edited by jill; 03-29-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Unread 03-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Banned

the sun exactly conjunct to jupiter and exactly trine to saturn is a specific indication of favorable legal outcomes.
this shows that the mechanism of justice will be favorable toward you.

professionally the aspects are good but the emotional connection my be problematic. as i said sappho shows a likely gay slant in her chart. with the eros/psyche connection, i have to think she will become quite attracted to you.
nymphe is conjunct the node. this increases the psychic connection between you but is also makes the sexual energy innate in the relationship.
i have a reservation as when emotions become involved in material matters, unexpected personal responses and action can occur.
specifically, if she develops an affection for you then this might affect the lawsuit or how she handles the lawsuit.

a major concern is that there is such a emotional and joyous connection yet at the same time there is a selfish ,ruthless power connecting you two subconsciously. the mars/uranus midpoint conjunct to pluto and opposed to chiron is quite overwhelming potentially.
i have questions whether she,if after forming feeling for you, would be able to keep her personal feelings out of negociations.
the strength of the attraction is such that i do not think she will be able to keep her feelings about you in their proper prospective.
so you must be very vigilant to any overly personal requests from her
i have had some experience with HR lawsuits and i know that the powers behind the scenes can manipulate the outcomes by placing pressure on the lawyers.
i am just very fearful about the emotional chemistry being to intense.

rahu
Unread 03-29-2014, 10:48 PM

rahu,

thanks so much for your input. The thought had crossed my mind that she might be gay before I ever posted this. I have been hit on before by women in my past. I'm not sure why, something about me just attracts them, but I'm not gay. I do however have many gay friends and love them all - but only as friends.

I googled this attorney and found out that she is married and has 2 daughters, teenagers I think, because she is involved with the PTA at 2 different schools. Therefore, I don't think that she's gay. I did find that she is extensively involved in a lot of organizations that involve helping the underprivileged, animal rights, civil liberties, and co-chairs numerous agencies that help the 'under-dog' - especially those involving children. This tells me she has compassion for those being mistreated and that she's not driven by money alone.

Hopefully, she will see me as someone that needs a friend on my side and takes on a 'mothering' role, making it her 'mission' to seek justice for the abuse my employer did. Her main area of law is Labor & Employment, something she's been doing for 23 years, so she's use to defending those who have been done wrong by their employers.

You foresee this relationship being an emotional one and I agree. I'm scared to death with the thought of going after my employer and going to court, but at the same time, she could be exactly what I need right now. She may vent this 'passion' into defending me against the lawyers my employer has hired - especially if she 'takes a liking' to me as you previously stated might happen. I need someone passionate for my best interests on my side for this, and I feel she will be there for me through out it all.

I am going to meet with her this coming week for the first time. I will let you know how things go and what, if any, feelings arise from the encounter. Again, thanks so much for all you've done. I appreciate your insight. jill

Unread 03-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Banned

that sounds very favorable.
hopefully the underlying attraction does as you hope, and gives her a emotional motive to work with your case.

keep in touch

rahu

Tags
conjunct, double whammy, eros, eros conjunct psyche, gender, psyche