Eros and Psyche in the chart

MantisReligiosa

I found these cool interpretations:

http://loveandlivedivine.wordpress.com/astrology-2/astrology/

I never realized these asteroids can show so much. I read the interpretations for people I know, and they're remarkably accurate.

I wonder..do these asteroids speak of one's attitude to love and sex just as much as Mars and Venus? Maybe in a slightly different, more subtle way?

I have Psyche in Capricorn, and am a girl; I read some other articles that said this position makes one emotionally/sexually inhibited, and suggested that women with this Psyche are "late bloomers" in the romance games.

I also read the charts of a few women I know who are, ahem, really experienced sexually and romantically, and always seem to be interested in relationships, and they're all Psyche in Scorpio.

Any thoughts, experiences? I'm curious.:biggrin:

waybread

I would look at Mars and Venus placments first, but I think the asteroids can add some detail and help determine a more complete picture.

rahu

Banned
eros and psyche show attraction on a more romantic and childlike way. these impluse bring attraction of an almost adolescenct nature, feelings of first love and a sense of naivete.aspect to psyche can show what emotional energies one is attracted to, the nature of your mate. eros can show how you act when trying to attract a mate .

rahu