Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 01-03-2011, 07:56 PM

Will I have the surgery

I'm mercury, as well as the person providing the surgery (cusp of 5th)
Surgery is venus - in 6th house....
venus in scorpio is significant, and true.

Surgery is cosmetic - but please don't dismiss this because I do have health problems and know what it's like to worry very much about health - but I really would like to get this (just turned 40). The opportunity seems.....hmmm, kind of a "aint no such thing as a free lunch" think although it would be free...

Here's the chart.

The only indicator telling me it may happen is the Jupiter in Pisces / Venus trine...but I don't know why - just novice instinct. ANYONE?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg surgery.jpg (81.5 KB, 5 views)

Unread 01-05-2011, 07:50 AM

Re: Will I have the surgery

Yes, you are Me, operation is Ve. We have no applaying aspect between rulers, so there will be no operation.
If we look natural ruler for operation that is Ma, Moon goes to conjunct it but Sa nad Su interfere, so again I think it is the No answer to your question.

Tags
surgery