Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 01-05-2011, 01:22 AM

will my results be better than firboys results...lol

a couple years ago (about 2) i gained about 50 lbs
i've been trying non stop to lose the weight (for 2 years...lol can't stop thinking about it anymore)
i'm feeling pretty good about this round and was just wondering what the chances are that i'm going to lose weight

i don't know which house to use
my 3ed house is full which means that mentally/currently i'm really focused on the goal???? it is in sag(jupiter) which means optimism???

this could be considered a 1st house matter which is ruled by venus, meaning i'm mainly doing this for beauty....lol
my signifer and the weights signifer would be venus in scorpio, second house....dont know what that means

or it could be ruled by 6th house which is pisces (jupiter) meaning optimism, good results????
i'm venus, weight is jupiter, no relationship btwn the two=no i wont lose weigh this time

or it could be 11th house because it is going to be a long-term goal which is ruled by virgo(mercury) mercury=objectives which is (+)???
no relationship btwn venus (me)and mercury(weight) = won't lose weight
however, mercury is in third house jupiter...so maybe i will

*i keep picking up on things that describe additional information about the situations but i don't know where to look to for the simple out come??
*also how would you determine the time frame

i've read the beginner articles on horarys but need to practice more in an interactive manner....
can someone help me through this chart
---also, the stuff i read was only on planets, houses, and signs ..... i couldn't find any information on how to analyze the aspects....ie. what does a square me...netagive result...always???
idk

EDIT/EXTRA
other things i thought might be important to note....i really don't know how to interpret them yet are...
i did this gonig through the tutorial article

*moon(fem) is in masculine sign=negative
*also moon is in it's opposite therefore weakest sign = negative
*jupiter (the great benifactor-whatever that means) is masc in a weak fem sign with nothing aspecting it = negative
it's in the 5th house sooo....idk what that means
*me (venus/fem) is in a feminine sign=good
*my goal (let's say saturn is masculine in a feminine sign of the weakest house)= very bad
*if my goal was (11th house=virgo/mercuty=a little bit more fem) it would be in a masculine sign=negative

*i am in the sucsidnet/2ed house which is fairly strong=good
*i don't know what to say about the astro angles (ie. mc,dc,ic,as)

regarding the whole joy thing
*moon is in third house= good
*me(venus) is in 2ed house = bad
*sun would idealy be in 9th house but it's not, it's in it's opposite sign=bad
*THE WHOLE TURNING THE CHART NON SENSE MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO ME.....I'LL PROBABLY MAKE A SEPERATE POST FOR THAT!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

lol after all that work, i am even more confused....there seems to be mixed messages.....what do u guys think.
will i make it this time

if i had to give an evaluation, it would be i am very confident, but will have to be disaplined....lol.....REALLY??? can anyone give any more insight

Last edited by wowreally; 01-05-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:32 AM

Re: will my results be better than firboys results...lol

Quote:
this could be considered a 1st house matter which is ruled by venus, meaning i'm mainly doing this for beauty....
In that case the Ascendant ruler should be dignified by sign and house in order to strenghten the person to do what is necessery. But here we see Ve in detriment in succedent house, so Ve is not strong. Next, Moon is VOC, that means there will be no change soon regarding the question.
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:50 AM

this would only apply if we're saying the quesited is in the first house....right??
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:52 AM

The first house rules the body, so....yeah.
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:54 AM

we couldn't stretch it and say it was a matter of health...or goals??

also, is my reasoning on the right track
Unread 01-05-2011, 07:55 AM

The first house also rules health. And the moon is VoC and under the beams going towards combustion no matter.
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowreally View Post

*jupiter (the great benifactor-whatever that means) is masc in a weak fem sign with nothing aspecting it = negative
Jupiter's in rulership, so very strong in Pisces. It's benefic, and could help out Venus a bit.

Quote:
*me (venus/fem) is in a feminine sign=good
Venus is detrimented in Scorpio - this is bad.

Quote:
*my goal (let's say saturn is masculine in a feminine sign of the weakest house)= very bad
Saturn is direct and in its exaltation, which is good. It's also angular, which makes it very strong in this chart.

Quote:
*if my goal was (11th house=virgo/mercuty=a little bit more fem) it would be in a masculine sign=negative
Mercury is in its detriment, that's what makes it bad, it's neither masculine nor feminine.

You just need to do a bit more reading, is all.

Last edited by Olivia; 01-05-2011 at 08:04 AM.
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:17 AM

thx...
i didn't know about exaltations and detriments...i looked them up on wiki now...interesting..lol
i just started learning a couple of days a go

i don't know when someone tells me what's going on i see it super clearly...and it seems so obvious...but then when i try doing another one on my own....i make all sorts of stupid mistakes.

BUT THX
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:31 AM

sorry, just one more thing

these are the sources i use to get my planet and house meanings.

do you have any other ones....or did u gain your knowlege through books and lectures and other non internet related recources

planets http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/images/keys-1.gif
houses http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/...ary%20Keywords

i've read up on houses and planets so my understanding is not limited to these two soucres, but they offered some sort of summary/reminder....

do you think they are good enough??

lol this is kinda embarassing...sorry

Last edited by wowreally; 01-05-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Unread 01-05-2011, 09:14 AM

There's a good web course here. Sorry, thought I'd mentioned it before.

It just takes a while to get used to - but keep practising, you need to do that, too!

Tags
firboys, results, resultslol