Financial Chart Ex Boyfriend

Star Searcher

Yes, this is about my ex.

He has Saturn in the Second House. I thought that this meant a life of poverty for him, but somebody in these forums told me not necessarily so.

I dumped him for many reasons. One of the reasons is that I believe he is too financially unstable for me to promote him as husband material to my parents.

Could I have a financial reading of his chart to confirm my suspicions? What is going on currently and will he turn his lot around in the future?

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Ex-Boyfriend's Natal Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher's Ex-Boyfriend's Natal Chart.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 31

AW041

First he doesn't have Saturn in the second house. It’s in his 9th house. Secondly had he had Saturn in this second house, it would have meant 2 things:-
1. Being Sharp tongued
2. Delay in accessing wealth / income.
It doesn't not mean, being poor at all.

Star Searcher

Oh. Whoops. Maybe I was remembering that he had his North Node in the Second House.

So could I have a financial reading of his chart? Will he come to his senses and gain financial stability? The last time he came to my city he spent the night in a homeless shelter because he couldn't afford a hotel room. Can he at least earn enough money to pay his fare share of living expenses if he shares an apartment with one or two other people? How is his bank account? Does he have the initiative to start investing for his retirement years?

wan

First he doesn't have Saturn in the second house. It’s in his 9th house. Secondly had he had Saturn in this second house, it would have meant 2 things:-
1. Being Sharp tongued
2. Delay in accessing wealth / income.
It doesn't not mean, being poor at all.
I can see #2, but 1 is quite unexpected. I thought that being good with words, sharp-tongued etc was a Gemini/3rd house thing.

Star Searcher

Also I've told him many times not to work under the table. Now he's not getting Covid stimulus checks because he doesn't have a paper trail.

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh. Whoops. Maybe I was remembering that he had his North Node in the Second House.

So could I have a financial reading of his chart? Will he come to his senses and gain financial stability? The last time he came to my city he spent the night in a homeless shelter because he couldn't afford a hotel room. Can he at least earn enough money to pay his fare share of living expenses if he shares an apartment with one or two other people? How is his bank account? Does he have the initiative to start investing for his retirement years?

It's impossible to answer any of those questions from a natal chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
I think Osa meant that those kinds of questions could not be answered by astrology.

Correct, mostly. You might get an answer out of horary, if you ask just one question, and make it a specific yes or no question. For example, "Will Ex achieve the financial stability it would take for me to consider him husband material within a year?"

But even then, horary is only as good as the interpreter. Different astrologers might come up with different answers from the same chart. Especially in this forum, since it's an amateur forum where people read charts just for practice. This is not an astrology service.

Natal charts can't tell you what choices a person will make, financial or otherwise. They're just a very rough blueprint for a life, drawn at birth. They show, in very, very general terms, what kind of hand a person is dealt, but they don't show what the person will do with it.

Bunraku

He has the moon in the 2nd sign from the ASC/2nd house in whole sign system. :)
The moon comes and go, ebbs and flow, possibly describing the money that quickly goes in an out of his bank account !

This is me just looking at the chart for 5 seconds. For wealth you’ll need to look at a host of factors. But in general if he’s causing you stress and being irresponsible... then let them go. They’re not ready for a relationship.

Last edited: