My friends, help me with this synastry...? Please..

Hi everyone, first of all, thank you all for visiting this page.

I'm in love about this guy, and i think he feels the same. I would like to know if our synastry is a good ones, or shows a long lasting relationship or good moments.

Its really important for me, because i am not a lucky girl about relationships, and this one makes my heart beats fast...

Thank you again <3

Attachments

• SYNASTRY aspects.jpg
    SYNASTRY aspects.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 23
  • synastrynew.jpg
    synastrynew.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 21
  • horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__25-1-1997_08-50_p_22-11-1997_01-50.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__25-1-1997_08-50_p_22-11-1997_01-50.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, trying to decipher the chart but the aspect table below is illegible and from the chart it is difficult to understand what is in aspect with what. Can you possibly repost it, with a simpler chart and the possibility of reading the planet degrees? Thank you..

Sorry, trying to decipher the chart but the aspect table below is illegible and from the chart it is difficult to understand what is in aspect with what. Can you possibly repost it, with a simpler chart and the possibility of reading the planet degrees? Thank you..

Hi ElenaJ, first of all thank you very much for your attention. I uploaded new pictures of the synastry, included addicional table.

If it wont help, let me now, ok?

Kisses!

ElenaJ

Thank you, but no, this isn't a useful aspect table. You need one like the listed aspects with degrees that appears below the chart, but legible.
Also, I suggest you remove the asteroids to help with the legibility of the chart, it's too cluttered.

Thank you, but no, this isn't a useful aspect table. You need one like the listed aspects with degrees that appears below the chart, but legible.
Also, I suggest you remove the asteroids to help with the legibility of the chart, it's too cluttered.

I'm really sorry ElenaJ, i have tried once again, but i could not find in the configuration (i did it on astro.com) how to put the degrees.

But i uploaded again another table more "clean", you think is it better to read?

Thank you again for your attention <3

ElenaJ

That's fine, well done.
You don't mention but can we assume you are the person in the inner circle?
You do have some very nice energy going on between you.
The ascendent in a chart is how you present yourself to the world, and the descendent is what you look for in a partner. The two of you have these almost exactly flipped, so his descendent is on your ascendent, and vice versa. This is an extremely attractive position, each of you sees the other as their ideal.
You were born close in time, so the slower planets in each of your charts are conjunct, and these are considered not so much personal planets, as generational ones. Every one born near your birthdate will have a similar pluto, Neptune, Uranus and Saturn.
They become personal if they touch one of the personal planets.
Your moons, your emotions, are almost the same, as well as your Venus of love and affection. You two express yourselves in similar ways, and this goes a long way in a love relationship.
His moon in fiery, generous but a little self-centred Leo is in a wide square with his pluto making him very strong willed and sometimes imposing. Moon for a man also represents the type of woman he seeks, and Pluto being scorpio he is attracted to scorpio women, which is exactly who you are.
Your moon is square your sun, so that you will tend to find yourself in relationships that are not emotionally harmonious, and in fact you did wrote this. His pluto is conjunct your sun, which also means it is square to your moon.
These aspects of moon to pluto and to sun are extremely compelling and forceful. There is a very strong attraction between you two that is hard to escape. What will happen over time, however, is that you two will find yourselves struggling to transform the other, there is a battle of willpower. It is very intense, and there is a lot of possessiveness in the relationship.
You can expect lots of fights between the two of you, pluto wants its way and it will impose itself whether you are ready or not, it gets down to basics and uncovers what you want hidden. It is very compulsive, and hard to resist.
Added to this you have both mars in square aspect, which is also very attractive and sexual at the beginning but over time can transform itself into a war of wills.
Your battles will be epoch!
The easy aspects you have between you two will help somewhat to smooth out the overwhelming pluto energies.
Enjoy being together for now, wait before you make a commitment to see if you can live with these strong pluto and mars dynamics.

That's fine, well done.
You don't mention but can we assume you are the person in the inner circle?
You do have some very nice energy going on between you.
The ascendent in a chart is how you present yourself to the world, and the descendent is what you look for in a partner. The two of you have these almost exactly flipped, so his descendent is on your ascendent, and vice versa. This is an extremely attractive position, each of you sees the other as their ideal.
You were born close in time, so the slower planets in each of your charts are conjunct, and these are considered not so much personal planets, as generational ones. Every one born near your birthdate will have a similar pluto, Neptune, Uranus and Saturn.
They become personal if they touch one of the personal planets.
Your moons, your emotions, are almost the same, as well as your Venus of love and affection. You two express yourselves in similar ways, and this goes a long way in a love relationship.
His moon in fiery, generous but a little self-centred Leo is in a wide square with his pluto making him very strong willed and sometimes imposing. Moon for a man also represents the type of woman he seeks, and Pluto being scorpio he is attracted to scorpio women, which is exactly who you are.
Your moon is square your sun, so that you will tend to find yourself in relationships that are not emotionally harmonious, and in fact you did wrote this. His pluto is conjunct your sun, which also means it is square to your moon.
These aspects of moon to pluto and to sun are extremely compelling and forceful. There is a very strong attraction between you two that is hard to escape. What will happen over time, however, is that you two will find yourselves struggling to transform the other, there is a battle of willpower. It is very intense, and there is a lot of possessiveness in the relationship.
You can expect lots of fights between the two of you, pluto wants its way and it will impose itself whether you are ready or not, it gets down to basics and uncovers what you want hidden. It is very compulsive, and hard to resist.
Added to this you have both mars in square aspect, which is also very attractive and sexual at the beginning but over time can transform itself into a war of wills.
Your battles will be epoch!
The easy aspects you have between you two will help somewhat to smooth out the overwhelming pluto energies.
Enjoy being together for now, wait before you make a commitment to see if you can live with these strong pluto and mars dynamics.

OMG ElenaJ, thank you very very much! He looks like veeery jealousy with me, and i feel sometimes that our little fights are easily solved by good aspects, like afinity (because like you said we look exactly the same! He always complete my phrases and vice versa). But about the possessiveness is really frequently by him..