Help reading Solar Return chart for 2019-2020

Lykanized

I'm not good at astrology at all so I'm gonna put this out there and ask for a hand in interpreting it. A few things that stand out to me initially is that there's absolutely no air and there seems to be immense Plutonian energy with the 8th house stellium(if we use modern ruler) and the oppositions to Pluto from inner planets. I don't exactly know what any of that means though. Also, there's a grand fire trine between my solar return Jupiter, Mars, and moon

What's most important to me is personal growth and transformation. Last solar return year, I grew a lot, but didn't really get any fruits for my efforts. That's fine by me since growth itself is what's important to me, but lately I've been getting the message that I'm not grounded enough and I desperately need to be or things are gonna be a lot rougher for me. Upon analysis, I realized that indeed I am extremely ungrounded and what's more is I've been struggling with that for years and years and years. I've been working on that the past few weeks and I've made a lot of progress, but it's time to step that up and I'm wondering if there's anything in my chart that indicates that perhaps I'll actually see fruits of my efforts in the physical world rather than just in my internal world

If anyone's wondering, what I mean by 'ungrounded' is that I'm so heavily internally focused that I lose touch with the external world and it's extremely dangerous and causes a lot of heartache. It has for a very long time. I don't tend to aspects of my personal life like love or friendships, I lose drive to take action, I lose touch with my passion for periods of time, I lose touch with my body and feel incapable of being 'in the moment'. In fact I'm wondering if that lack of air is a good thing since it'll maybe mean less intellectualizing and more action

The concentration of water is an issue when it comes to groundedness, granted

Love is another thing that's important to me right now. I'm not very good at keeping in contact with people, I get overwhelmed easily, I don't like the beginning stages of relationships where everything is more superficial and therefor I just give up. But I'm lonely. I've isolated myself from people and I want to work on that despite the fact I also need to focus on personal growth--this could be friendships or relationships. Doesn't matter which, I just hope there's some growth in that area

Of course I'm well aware of the fact that no matter what the chart says, it can't predict everything or as some people may view it, anything. But I'm definitely curious as to what it says and what the themes are

Thanks,
Celine Therese

and if it's needed, I uploaded my natal chart as well

Attachments

• solarReturnChart.jpg
    solarReturnChart.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 69
  • solarReturnAspects.png
    solarReturnAspects.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 37
  • natalTrop.png
    natalTrop.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 54

Guacosa

I have the exact same problems like this too... any advice from someone that knows more plus an astrology explanation?

Lykanized

I have the exact same problems like this too... any advice from someone that knows more plus an astrology explanation?
If you're talking about lack of grounding and being present in your physical body, I'd say use journalling to explore the facets of your particular ungroundedness and what it does to you

What I've been doing the past couple of weeks is focusing on exercise. I can already feel myself improving too and I think that's important because it forces you to be in tune with your body both in doing it and in noticing these changes. An issue I've had is with extended effort, meaning I've been athletic in the past, but I'd do it with so much passion and heart for about a month and then gradually start losing it until it was lost completely for some time

So it's also important for me to dig into myself and find out how to keep that passion and heart in what I'm doing and not give up after about a month or two. I find it impossible to motivate myself and access my discipline solely with the drive of completing certain disembodied goals. I have to motivate myself in the moment in ways that engage my emotions and passions on that particular day. I haven't been going on there to walk or jog or whatever giving myself a set amount of time to exercise for. I've been feeling it out as I go and despite that, I've been improving daily

So it takes some trust in the self, that surrender and willingness to let yourself go in and be in that moment rather than focusing on these long overarching goals that may not be sufficient for drive right now

I'm a perfectionist and I've also had a habit of placing too much pressure on myself and going in with so many goals that I end up just overwhelming myself. So now I'm going in with few goals and letting my passion and desire drive me and trusting that it'll get me where I need to be because rationally, I know it will. As an example of this, I'm very passionate about music and I've played instruments throughout my life from a very young age, but I got to a point where I placed so much pressure on myself that it eclipsed the passion and I just stopped. Now I'm gonna be picking up guitar again and not placing any pressure on myself whatsoever

Part of it is about just easing myself into a new kind of order since the past attempts haven't worked. As you ease into it, you'll be able to place more pressure on yourself while still accessing your personal power and passion

Power is another important facet for me as I've gone most of my life feeling powerless and letting life happen to me rather than allowing myself to happen to reality. Yet every single one of us is our own creator god and we have so much more power than to let ourselves be run over by life. It can be intimidating coming into awareness of that power and using it, but it is part of the key. And I think those of us who struggle with that are eventually to reach a place of such fluid and pronounced access of our power than we can't imagine how we ever felt powerless

In short, the world is overwhelming, but it doesn't need to be. Most people go in the opposite direction where they're more in touch with their personal power earlier in life, but it's disconnected from their true passion and self and so they must go into themselves and discover who they are. It's the opposite for us

Last edited:

Lykanized

Haha yeah thank you for the advice dude I have problems having my mind staying grounded on the planet earth sometimes
God, I do too. I understand

I didn't have this issue as a child--
childhood I always remember as it was quite defining of who I am as a person beneath all these layers

I was an extremely passionate and creative child and I didn't feel the pressure I was soon to begin placing on myself to be something in particular, ensnared by perfectionistic goals, stricken by the seeming ungroundedness of my passions and creativity which I began to compensate for with an overactive root chakra

Oddly, that overactive root chakra seems to be the root of my problems as my nature is to want to approach life in alignment with my inner knowing, my intuition, that passion and creativity, all approaching me in the moment as in turn I approach life and take action based on what I feel, my truth

--I've noticed that in the moments I have been engaged with the external world, it's been in a very unbalanced fashion you'd imagine for an overactive root chakra. Like extreme sexuality, experience based, indulgent, etc.

I lost touch and over the span of years, I turned into someone who had all these ideas and dreams and ideas and thoughts, but they would stay within me untethered and rather than living their truth in the external world, living their truth only in me

and thus I became someone who on the inside is so colorful, yet on the surface so incredibly bland, lacking in spirit, lacking in anything sufficient for truly living, lost of energy, drained, disembodied, weak, unable to sustain efforts

but it's reached its apex and now is the time for me to really start living in ways I never did before. Now I'll be whole because I'm choosing it and I've spent all this time learning about myself while I've been unable to live in the physical world

that could be viewed as a strength. I'd wager that you like me essentially have all you need now to rejoin the physical world and start really, really living

Lykanized

Anyway... For anyone else coming in, I'm really interested in exploring my solar return chart for this year even if it doesn't necessarily revolve around those issues of mine, altho I feel like it does in some ways

I feel like the 8th house stellium with an opposition to my Pluto as well as the fire grand trine with additions of Earth and water are possibly quite telling of all that's come to me leading the way for my path of coming transformation

Lykanized

I'm gonna bump this because I really would love some insight, but if it doesn't get anything, I might try myself and see if anyone wants to give their opinion on my interpretation

My birthday isn't until the 22nd anyway so I'm still in the hands of my 2018-2019 year. I do find it intriguing that these new things I'm feeling I'm called to access in my life can be seen in the chart at first glance, yet they came to me independently the end of last month as if I was being prepared for my next year

The 8th house is supposedly a scary one. I wonder if this means I'll be dealing with a lot of death and perhaps some issues of finance. It could be more metaphorical which I find far more compelling, metaphor rather than tangible interpretation. I do wonder what the Pluto in the opposite house means in relationship with that stellium

Lykanized

Bumping again

Soon I’ll just go ahead and try analyzing myself. I’m still not at all educated enough to do so with any confidence so if I do it, I’d really appreciate feedback

Chrysalis

I can give you a couple of pointers. Ive been looking back at mine from this year, as this one for me will be over soon.

Remember the SR will show you "potential" for the year ahead. You need triggers from transits to the SR planets, to set things off. For example in my SR which started last August, i had moon at 19 degrees in my SR 5th house trine venus at 17 degrees in Libra rising in my 1st house, venus being the love planet and rising, and with moon trine from the 5th, showed romance would be a significant theme for me this year.

When we had the Solar eclipse last August which happened at 19 Leo, this was opposing my SR moon in aquarius at 19 degrees, this was the trigger for this moon venus trine. And thats when i met my BF for the first time in person on the day of the eclipse (August 11th 2018)....we've got our 1 year anniversary coming up very soon.

Venus in my natal rules the 5th house/9th house.
All my Angles in the chart were only within a few degrees of Cardinal signs which showed something new.

Anyway that's just a small example of how mines played out, without going too deep into it and boring you.

Check for aspects from your SR planets to natal planets, which sign in your natal chart comes to the SR asc, which planets rising, what aspects do your SR planets make in your SR chart, where are your SR planets placed..upper or lower horizon, what degrees are your angles on (beginning degrees = new things, middle = maintanance, end degrees = finishing something).
It’s also important to note where in the natal chart the solar return Ascendant falls, this gives you added information about the year’s focus or activity.

EDITED TO ADD: Why do i never read FIRST POSTS. Your charts right there :lol:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You got Sagg rising, with also Jupiter rising, so as Jupiter rules your 4th/7th house in your natal, the overall energy will be turned towards home/family/relationships with others. Western hemisphere of chart where the most planets are shows interactions with other people (family, partner, coworkers etc). Third Quadrant having most planets here shows again a focus on other people, including partners.

You got mutable signs on the angles, which will show a year focused on work, service, education, communication, knowledge, information, and travel.

In the SR chart, your Asc falls in your 4th house, and in the SR jupiter rules also your 4th house, and SR moons in the 4th house, so we have quite a bit of 4th house emphasis.

Jupiter does trine mars in the (id put mars in the 9th) maybe this could be some travel, or education you do. Watch out for around December 12th, as there will be a fullmoon and a square from mars, that could trigger this aspect, it won't be exact though, so im not too sure. You'll have to see.

Looking at any aspects between your SR planets and your natal planets, you've got Jupiter square mars, which makes a T square with venus [im not too sure on this, just pointing it out].

I'll check back soon, ive got stuff to do.

Lykanized

Chrysalis!! Thank you so much for your insights! I’ll be coming back either today or tomorrow and reflecting upon what you shared as well as adding my own extrapolations that I connect to my transformations up to now and some possible themes this new solar year of mine

Lykanized

Ok, didn't get to tend to this yesterday, but I'll be here today even if it's by the midnight of this day. It'll be a nice thing to do since it's officially my birthday and I do want to reflect on the energies that will be here following me this solar return

I feel like the SR chart is heavily heavily Plutonian and Scorpionic to perhaps a lesser degree. The plutonic energy forms oppositions with my Venus, Mercury, and Sun,, and the other malefic near Pluto in the same house, Saturn, forms an opposition to Venus. I'm gonna be diving as deeply as I can into these including what the implications are on those various planets and how that energy might potentially manifest for me. For instance, at first glance, Pluto and Saturn, malefics, in my 2nd house seem to portent struggles when it comes to manifesting abundance. With the even greater agitation formed by the oppositions to the 8th house planets, especially with Pluto essentially opposing planets in a house that holds its own energy, it feels like there's gonna be some very highly confused and perhaps even potentially dangerous energies that need to do -something- and perhaps I have to come to power with that

I'm not in the camp of people who believe some houses are like death sentences, but that super stellium in the 8th house says to me there's definitely gonna be some very intense energy there and I want to delve into that. On that note, Scorpio rules a lonely 12th house which I only see as significant because going by modern rulers, its coruler is in that 2nd house taking part in that insanely intense energy play between the 2nd and 8th house. Her classic ruler, Mars, is of course in my 8th house

Again, when I have that time, I want to go in deep and look at every facet I can even see and draw countless connections to understand some of the major structures like the fire grand trine and the heaviness of Pluto and how she affects planets she touches, especially those opposition

I do have to say, this chart is Uranian as well, but Uranus was fairly significant last go around and seems to follow me since my natal chart is so Uranian lmfao

Last edited:

Lykanized

Anyone have any bit of insight into the plutonic energy in my SR chart? Is it something I should take as foreboding and maybe portending death? Would that death necessarily be bodily death of someone? Are there other ways to look at the preponderance of energy in the 8th house and with Pluto's influence in this chart?

And I am not one of those people who overly idealizes Scorpio, Pluto, the 8th house, and the 12th house. But this chart is very heavily Plutonian and I feel like that's significant and something I really need to understand as I approach this new year of mine

Lykanized

It’s 7 days into my solar year and things are already going massively to ****. I’m guessing this is gonna be a year of immense struggle. Someone in my life is even threatening suicide

Lykanized

With moving and all I haven't had time to tend to this, but I'm bumping again

Anyone? Any insight? I'm particularly interested in that stellium and what it means for me this year

dd78

With moving and all I haven't had time to tend to this, but I'm bumping again

Anyone? Any insight? I'm particularly interested in that stellium and what it means for me this year

It`s really funny - I could say almost the same things about myself :smile:
I can imagine how you feel.

Natally, I have very similar angles as you, and my 8th ruler Mars is also emphasized and angular and conjunct my Mercury - I`ve inherited a great talent for athletics and I took it after my both parents. However, I`ve made many really bad choices in my life - I didn`t take fantastic opportunities offered to me and now I feel like I wasted my life, because those chances will never come my way again, I`m not in my teens anymore, so it`s too late.

My natal 8th house is empty, but it doesn`t matter - death and 8th hs matters are very much emphasized in my life. I`m really glad that Uranus left my 8th hs, because he actually brought a sudden and unexpected unplanned pregnancy (and, obviously, also a birth of my child) into my life and then two sudden deaths in my close and only family ( my child died in May 2016, my mom in May 2019) and a sudden death of my beloved cat on top of that - in May 2018. I guess I`m cursed.

It makes me think of my own death a lot, because I don`t want to live like this anymore. I`ve been struggling to change myself and my life, but all my efforts are futile and totally unsuccessful. I`ve started losing all hope - there`s only my dad left here who is supportive and relatively close to me and I`m a bit anxious about each upcoming May. I feel so isolated I can`t really stand it anymore. I`ve been looking for a job for a while, but even though I`m MA, I can`t find any reasonable job.
I`m supported by my dad and I get some financial support from the country, but I can hardly make it.
It`s 8th hs again and again. My progressed Moon is in my 12th house and it feels like hell, because as long as it was in Cancer I actually liked being home alone, now I can`t stand it.

However, these deaths didn`t show in my return charts for 2015/16 and 2018/19, respectively.
I guess my own will not show in SR, either. SR charts seem to be useless in this matter, at least to me.
I`m amateur, but when I asked about these SR charts here I didn`t get any answer to my specific questions, so I tend to think that if my questions concerning my future remain unanswered, I need to prepare for a difficult year.

These astrologers are funny people - they do not give answers to difficult questions and give silent treatment to some people, yet elaborate lenghtly and detailed anwers to others. I can`t see any pattern here.
:unsure:

But maybe there IS a pattern:
They notice prominent natal Mars, so they expect us to be aggressive and maybe are afraid of "shooting the messenger" type of behavior in case the delineation weren`t totally positive.
I`ll keep my opinion on this to myself. :tongue:

dd78

This Stellium in 11th natal house and solar 8th.
Current eclipses fall at 11th-5th axis.
Are your friendships prominent this year? Or groups?

8th-11th combination may also mean a therapy (8th) in a group setting (11th). Add Moon (emotions) to the picture and it fits.

I had similar indications when I was in therapy myself.
This year, my old friend contacted me out of the blue. She is Cap AC.

Lykanized

I have to say... This year has marked a massive turning point for me. After I gave up opiates, I began seeing so much more and receiving more information and insight than ever before. I've been putting a concerted effort to eliminating self limiting beliefs and change how I look at and approach the world. And I daresay all I'm doing is working. I feel that I might actually have a wonderful year next year. It's odd because I'm not used to that, but I believe that might be on the horizon for me

Not gonna lie, it's taking intense pressure, like clearing out a jungle with a machete, or the proverbial walking through the raging flames of purification. I'm being challenged to fully transform myself and I'm actually doing a good job at it