Is he my twin flame?

lux111

Is he my twin flame / life partner? Otherwise I have to make a choice

Please help.. I really love and adore my bf but we’ve had some very bumpy roads the last few months and although he’s really trying I’m so scared he won’t change and that I’ll never be able to trust him or get to the level of honest exchange I want.. so I don’t know whether to hope it comes good and becomes this thing we both want.. so hold on and get through retrograde season, or just run away now. I drew a horary chart with some asteroids and stars as well. I don’t think my orbs are tight enough sorry..

Is he my life partner / twin flame?

Chart here:
https://m.imgur.com/a/9m9dc5d

I’m Mercury and he Jupiter, we’re both in the 6th house, weak, and I’m applying to him by retrograde.

However, he is combust and I’m under the sunbeams.

Is this always bad?

Last edited:

lux111

We’re both in Sag, so as the house ruler he’s in dignity yet combust, but I’m in detriment. We both square Mars — house ruler — who sits in Pisces in the 9th. Mars trines the Libra Venus in the 4th, which lets us believe it could become sweeter. The north node is conjunct the cusp of the Lord of the sun (28°26 Cancer).

Can someone please help me understand what’s going on in the 6th house

I’ve loaded a more straightforward horary here https://imgur.com/a/IBlrd9A

Last edited:

tikana

merc has nothing to offer to jup
jup wants to be by itself plus it is attracted to sun which is about to join jup
moon does nothing to jup

nothing going on tbh
plus mars merc square i have a feeling that there will be breakup since merc and mars are in square
outcome of relationships is 10th house .. mars is the lord

T

Last edited:

lux111

merc has nothing to offer to jup
jup wants to be by itself plus it is attracted to sun which is about to join jup
moon does nothing to jup

nothing going on tbh
plus mars merc square i have a feeling that there will be breakup since merc and mars are in square
outcome of relationships is 10th house .. mars is the lord

T

Ok how do I confront this scenario with wisdom

Last edited:

tikana

Hi

your question was "Is he my life partner / twin flame? "
horary chart only gives you what you are asking not more not less.
it is not a police station

Tik

lux111

Ok thanks. I think he cheated on me last weekend, in Amsterdam, and I don’t know if that’s in the chart but maybe the Sun in the Scorpio 6th house is a prostitute.. something hot behind him.. does anyone think so or am I crazy

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok thanks. I think he cheated on me last weekend, in Amsterdam, and I don’t know if that’s in the chart but maybe the Sun in the Scorpio 6th house is a prostitute.. something hot behind him.. does anyone think so or am I crazy

Using whole sign houses, someone else, signified by Sun, is in his house, along with you/Merc.
This someone else, Sun, is closer to him/Jup than you/Merc, and will meet him/Jup before you/Merc do.

lux111

Using whole sign houses, someone else, signified by Sun, is in his house, along with you/Merc.
This someone else, Sun, is closer to him/Jup than you/Merc, and will meet him/Jup before you/Merc do.

Ok that might not be what I was fearing then. Meet him, as in what — a lover? Closer to him like an ex or someone he’s communicating with? Would it correlate to the date they will be exactly conjunct? That’s today or tomorrow. He’s leaving for another work trip today

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok that might not be what I was fearing then. Meet him, as in what — a lover? Closer to him like an ex or someone he’s communicating with? Would it correlate to the date they will be exactly conjunct? That’s today or tomorrow. He’s leaving for another work trip today
This chart answers if he will be your life partner?
The chart says he will meet someone else first with whom he will have a relationship. To me this implies that you will not be his life partner because he met someone else. Exactly what they go on to become is not answered by this chart, I don’t think.

IleneK

Premium Member
What is the significance as well that the Sun is exact on the cusp of Scorpio/Sag?

It has no significance.
Sun is not at 00 Sag, anyway. It is out of Scorpio.
The large strokes of this chart tell the story pretty clearly. Go back and reread the original question as you posed it. The chart has answered you.

Last edited:

lux111

The chart says he will meet someone else first with whom he will have a relationship. To me this implies that you will not be his life partner because he met someone else. Exactly what they go on to become is not answered by this chart, I don’t think.
Meet someone else first as in — during the next few weeks that he’s overseas — and never comes back to me again? Or he meets someone, Mercury comes down and conjuncts Jup and sees what has happened and leaves..?

The large strokes of this chart tell the story pretty clearly. Go back and reread the original question as you posed it. The chart has answered you.
If there is a story, more than just a yes/no answer, I don’t understand the implications of the positions enough to interpret it. If you can see more details please tell me what they are

IleneK

Premium Member
Meet someone else first as in — during the next few weeks that he’s overseas — and never comes back to me again? Or he meets someone, Mercury comes down and conjuncts Jup and sees what has happened and leaves..?

If there is a story, more than just a yes/no answer, I don’t understand the implications of the positions enough to interpret it. If you can see more details please tell me what they are

My observation is that horary charts do not spell out the details you are asking about. Your question was will he be your life partner. The answer looks like no. It shows there will be interference from another [Sun making conjunction with him as Jupiter before you/Merc do].

So, you've been told the story beyond yes/no when you are told, no, he will meet someone else first.

Now might be the time to begin coping with the prospect of what the chart tells you. That is a key purpose of a horary chart. If he is not to be your life partner, as the chart suggests, then is there any reason to hang on? This was your original query. Only you can decide of you should hang on or leave, based on what you have been told.

Last edited:

lux111

Now might be the time to begin coping with the prospect of what the chart tells you. That is a key purpose of a horary chart. If he is not to be your life partner, as the chart suggests, then is there any reason to hang on? This was your original query. Only you can decide of you should hang on or leave, based on what you have been told.

Yes ok I understand what you mean, thanks for your help. Well obviously I can’t just dump him based on what someone on the internet says about the future, esp if I can’t be as confident about the reading as they (but I would be interested to hear if others would corroborate this interpretation). I will be keeping my eyes open to any subtle shifts in temperature however.. and at least I can follow up about whether he comes back after his business trip or not. 😕

lux111

This turned out to be true, he met his ex “because she needed to understand why they couldn’t be in touch” and they “needed to have a long chat” but I don’t know if it went any further than that

Anyway, that was kept secret for a long time