Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-11-2017, 08:38 AM

will we be happy again as a couple

i dont know if the question is specific enough or if would be better to ask it generaly like

will we be happy as a family again?

hers the chart

i must take time to see it but theres a bunch of planets in thr 12th.... ��

im venus placed in the 11th and mt partner is mars placed on the 12th but close to asc.

there.s a sextile there which seems positive.

nevertheless i would appreciate any views on the situation overall - yes im aware of the 12th activity there..and it doesnt seem good.

im also noticing kiron cj myself which suggest hurts & wounds which is true.but also points torwards possibility of healing i guess.
image share

Last edited by Deirdre; 04-11-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Unread 04-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Re: will we resolve our problems as a couple

Think is...your husband loves you Mars conjuct the Asc and you like him for now...Venus in her exalation and in triplicity of Mars. You love Jupiter and Jupiter loves you but you are both retro and that means you cannot get anything good out of this. Venus you and Mars your husband are making a beautiful sextile with reception. Things will get better but you need to work on that cause never forget that Venus in the sign of Mars(which will go soon) and Mars in the sign of Venus are in love with each other but in each others detriment which means hurt..You cause each other hurt and you must work on that.
The Following User Says Thank You to GPrincess For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (04-12-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 10:02 AM

GP

its so true. Weve been causing each other.s hurt. Andyou know some of the story...

its nice that you.re seeing that still some feelings exist .

i guess working the matters has to do with the 12H matters.

Last edited by Deirdre; 04-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 04-12-2017, 11:22 PM

If this is a question about the fellow you asked about initially, to know if he wanted something serious with you, then the answer for this very closely related question is found in the first chart you cast. These second and third charts, cast so closely after the first for the same or related questions are not the proper chart to delineate.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (04-13-2017)
Unread 04-13-2017, 07:26 AM

Ilenek,

this is not the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
If this is a question about the fellow you asked about initially, to know if he wanted something serious with you, then the answer for this very closely related question is found in the first chart you cast. These second and third charts, cast so closely after the first for the same or related questions are not the proper chart to delineate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post:
IleneK (04-13-2017)
Unread 04-13-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
Ilenek,

this is not the same person.
Okay. It looks to me that you will. He/Mars [in its detriment]has been very hurt by what's been going on, and you/Venus have matters you need to sort out with someone else [Venus square Saturn] first. But I do see your resolving your problems as Mars is on Ascendant and Venus is exalted [although retrograde] and receives Mars favorably by dignity. Soon Venus stops its retrograde motion and Mars comes along to sextile Venus. Mars being the faster shows additional interest on the part of your partner.

You guys need to sit down, talk through what really caused all the damaging behaviour on both your parts, deeply and sincerely apologize, and vow to do better. No shortcuts.

I am wishing you both the very best.

Deirdre (04-13-2017)
Unread 04-13-2017, 04:24 PM

Ilenek,

what u said goes along to what GP said too.

we already have been doin therapy to work things. Takes time.

thank u for your wishings. Perhaps its when venus & mars sextile that things will get better then?

QUOTE=IleneK;777140]Okay. It looks to me that you will. He/Mars [in its detriment]has been very hurt by what's been going on, and you/Venus have matters you need to sort out with someone else [Venus square Saturn] first. But I do see your resolving your problems as Mars is on Ascendant and Venus is exalted [although retrograde] and receives Mars favorably by dignity. Soon Venus stops its retrograde motion and Mars comes along to sextile Venus. Mars being the faster shows additional interest on the part of your partner.

You guys need to sit down, talk through what really caused all the damaging behaviour on both your parts, deeply and sincerely apologize, and vow to do better. No shortcuts.

I am wishing you both the very best.[/QUOTE]
Unread 04-13-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
Ilenek,

what u said goes along to what GP said too.

we already have been doin therapy to work things. Takes time.

thank u for your wishings. Perhaps its when venus & mars sextile that things will get better then?

Quote:
Okay. It looks to me that you will. He/Mars [in its detriment]has been very hurt by what's been going on, and you/Venus have matters you need to sort out with someone else [Venus square Saturn] first. But I do see your resolving your problems as Mars is on Ascendant and Venus is exalted [although retrograde] and receives Mars favorably by dignity. Soon Venus stops its retrograde motion and Mars comes along to sextile Venus. Mars being the faster shows additional interest on the part of your partner.

I am wishing you both the very best.
These kinds of matters take time, patience, persistence and lots of love, as I know you understand. It's very difficult.
So I do see resolution, if you both really want it, and that the sextile might mark the beginning of that resolution. Perhaps a bit of a positive shift. The completion of resolution can take a long time; there are no shortcuts.
Both of you must be in it for the long term; it takes time to earn back trust.

Deirdre (04-14-2017)
Unread 04-15-2017, 05:57 PM

Ilenek,

thats true. Thank u for yoyr words.

Quote:
These kinds of matters take time, patience, persistence and lots of love, as I know you understand. It's very difficult.
So I do see resolution, if you both really want it, and that the sextile might mark the beginning of that resolution. Perhaps a bit of a positive shift. The completion of resolution can take a long time; there are no shortcuts.
Both of you must be in it for the long term; it takes time to earn back trust.

Tags
couple, problems, resolve