Need Help -early Menopause related problems[graphic]

Sweet Pea

If you do some googling, you'll find it's one of a number of urinary symptoms that menopause can bring. I've sometimes had more trouble 'starting' in the night-time rather than the day.

Venus/Libra rule the bladder and urinary system. You have Pluto in Libra, and transiting Pluto is currently aspecting Sun, Venus, Neptune and Pluto which are all at roughly the same degree of a sign so they form a kind of complex. This may indicate a time when bladder issues will arise.

If you scrutinise the table below the progressed chart, Venus is making some minor but potentially tricky aspects to Mars, Neptune and Pluto - all at 0 of orb but 's' so separating which is encouraging.

You might find that taking magnesium (I use the Bio-health brand) or rubbing magnesium oil into your body before bedtime can help. Magnesium is needed by the nervous system to help in all forms of relaxing, which is what the bladder muscle needs to do before it can let urine out. It may be relevant that your natal Venus is in Gemini which relates to the nervous system. Magnesium also brings much better sleep.

Of course if it persists and becomes a constant problem, or even worsens so you can't go at all then you must seek medical help, like checking for any infection which could cause inflammation leading to the problem. With Venus opposite Neptune natally, have you been prone to bladder infections?

I can't explain why it would be worse at night, when you are supposed to be nice and relaxed...

As for the blood clots, I remember them as one of the early signs of periods going a bit weird. Normal periods but with big clots. Then you might get long breaks between periods, then a massive one they call 'flooding'. I had one break of over a year....then it reappeared.

Venus also rules hormones and probably the female hormone estrogen, so when Venus is challenged by Pluto, your hormones can go to extremes and then the symptoms will appear.

Last edited:

ashriia

Thank you so much.:smile: I'm so glad to hear it is normal!
I did try googling the issue but couldn't find my specific problem referenced.

My womens multi vitamin has 100mg of Magnesium, I bought it for the iron and vitamin c but I am glad to know magnesium will also help!!

thank you for the advice + astro info as well, very helpful.