What is the symbolism of Psyche Opp the Vertex in a Composite Chart?

Librastar

Here is the composite chart

Any other points of interest or comments please share

Librastar

Attachments

• mcd.png
    mcd.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 24

rahu

Banned
hi Librastar
psyche on the vertex axis gives a sense of innocent , spiritual /physical attraction. it is very romantic and idealistic.
this can be very confusing as the chart also shows the pluto/Saturn midpoint conjunct the venus/Neptune and venus/Uranus midpoints, because this is a cold ,hard and possibly malicious aspect.
so your heart may be in heaven while you find emotional conditions that become very restrictive.

the node is conjunct the ascendant which gives a psychic connection between you,know what the other is th inking etc,reading each other's minds. but this aspect is difficult to tame for a relationship because what happened usually is that the relationship becomes a test of wills, with one partner wanting to dictate what the other says and even thinks.

so if you are in tune then the psychic connections comes out-.
this is complicate by the eros/psyche midpoint being conjunct the node/pluto midpoint .this is beginning to look very "dangerous" because here there is a association with the most ethereal, altruistic love possible combined with pain and degradation .pleasure in inflicting emotional and physical pain .

spiritually it is terribly debilitating for your soul. it is innocence lost

chiron is square to the node which usually shows nothing will be good enough. it can be purposely hurtful and demeaning .it can show up as a hyper critical viewpoint of everything. this aspect usually shows up in a relationship between people who are not what they usually are attracted to because chiron brings eccentricity to the relationship.

rahu

Librastar

Hi Rahu,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you see any alternate meanings in the chart to what you said? I don't feel any emotional or physical pain the relationship and I do not get a sense that any will happen in the future.

Am I missing something? Do you know of when this emotional or physical pain may begin to happen?

Thanks,

Librastar