Eros aspects in the natal chart

Rik

Hey guys!

I have some interesting aspects with eros in my natal chart, but sadly no real interpretations of them.
I hope somebody can help me out with this one, so let's get into it! :

First of all, my eros is at 6°29 Sag in the 8th house.

It is in conjunction with my Venus at 6°18 Sag so a very close aspect!
It is trine my Aries Ascendant at 4°37,
And sextile my Neptune at 6°41 Aquarius, 11th House.
I also have a stellium in Sag (Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Pluto. Besides venus all 9th house )also, my Chiron is in sag and my SN as well. (9th as well)

I know, Sag is strong with this guy here ;p

Ps :
If you think that any of these orbs are wrong or that this isn't the most important aspect in my chart, guess what, I don't care !
I asked for help with the meaning of these aspects, and not a full blown astrology lecture.
If you can tell me the meaning of them, I'm going to be highly grateful and happy about your help, but not if you try to convince me that what I am doing /thinking is wrong.

I sadly noticed that this I a common case in this forum.
Somebody doesn't know the meaning of an aspect, and everybody is mocking at them for using the wrong orb, that this aspect isn't important,bla bla bla...
And in the end, everything is answered, besides the original question that actually brought the user to open up this thread!

So please, let us play with these original questions and don't bring up theories about aliens and metaphysics because I'm 2 seconds away from twisting a huge amc knife into my torso.

Thank you for help and understanding,
Rik.