Lost car keys

Mandy

I have searched high and low for my car keys. I just noticed they are not here. And I need them desperately.

They are either in the house. Or I am starting to think I may have thrown them out with the trash (accidentally). Can someone help me finds them, please?

Without having any knowledge at all of lost prop horary, I am assuming they are of the second house, Venus. In 12th, the moon is doing badly also in Scorpio, an intercepted sign. Moon and Mars have mutual reception. But Mars is also in its fall, by sign...have they gone forever?

Attachments

• carkeys.jpg
    carkeys.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

fensi88

It will be found there are several testimonies for that!
Ruler is Ve in 12 house.Ruler in fixed signs indicate , low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.With ruler in 12 house search in the garage or junk room.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: blue, white

POF is in Sag in 4 house. According to this it can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
POF in 4 house means to look in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: blue, red

wca

have you actually found them, Mandy? I think we can probably reign in some of fensi88's suggested places to look.

I am highly skeptical that they've been tossed out with the trash. we would find the significator for the lost item quite far from you, plugging in to Saturn in some way or another (by sign, aspect, etc.). thankfully we do not find that, so I'd argue that we dispense of that concern.

looking at the chart, we have you represented by Mercury in Cancer, retrograde on the 10th house cusp. your retrograde motion has pulled you out of combustion, but you are still within the 17º necessary to be considered under the sun's beams. this may suggest you are operating with muddied cognition, perhaps an inability to accurately retrace steps.

your car keys are represented by Venus in Leo in the 12th house. usually when I see an item in the 12th there hasn't been much need to look further, as the item was recovered in the bedroom.

adding in the symbolism of both Venus and Leo we could argue it will be found near a source of heat of some kind (radiator?), and might be around clothing or women's items. the fourth house ruler shows the quality of ground on which the item is located. we have Jupiter exalted in Cancer, closely conjunct a debilitated Mars.. Mars adds to the theme of heat, but with so much water in the chart we may need to look at somewhere we find water. heated water. kitchen near oven/stove/sink, bathroom sink? exalted Jupiter suggests it may be "up" or elevated in some way, although that theme isn't really repeated enough in this chart to be cast-iron reliable.

given that your significators are in the same quadrant of the chart, but significators are cadent so we can't immediately conclude the item is near to you. Moon applies to a trine of your significator out of an angle, which is a positive sign. finding the item will be quite sudden and unexpected, as the Moon and Mercury (Rx) are mutually applying to one another. eventually she moves to trine the Sun out of an angle, at which time she will also square the Sun, which is another argument for recovery.

let us know what happens.

Last edited:

Harold

Venus is ruler of the 2nd, but Venus is perigrine. The almuten of the 2nd house cusp is actually Saturn, which has exaltation, triplicity and term in the second degree of Libra. Saturn is also peregrine, so there is a choice here between Venus and Saturn for the keys. There seems no traditional ruler of keys, but since the purpose of a key is to restrain, or confine, or deny entry, it seems natural to give Saturn to keys.

However, it is worth noting that Venus is applying to a trine with the POF in Sagittarius, disposed by Jupiter, which is testimony that the keys will be found.

Going back to Saturn, the Moon is via combusta, which would usually have a big negative impact on the question, but the Moon 'escapes' by virtue of its mutual reception with Mars, which is well dignified in Cancer and conjunct Jupiter, dispositor of the POF. The Moon is also conjunct the North Node. Thus energised, the Moon can translate the light from Saturn to Mercury, the querent, so bring about perfection.

Saturn and the Moon are in a fixed sign, which indicates that you probably did not throw them out in the trash and they are where you left them. Too, Saturn and the Moon are in the 3nd house, which probably indicates that the keys are not in your house or car, but some way distant. In this connection, it is interesting that Mercury (you) is retrograde. Where had you just returned from when you found your keys were missing?

Mandy

You are spoiling me with such thorough delineations! Thank you. I most appreciate your time and effort.

I have looked and looked, and nothing. I've never lost keys before. The car is in front of my house, locked, so I must have brought the keys inside. The last time I had them I was carrying in shopping. There is a strong possibility that I slipped the keys into one of the bags as I used another set of keys to unlock the house.

I keep the empty bags in a cupboard and use them mostly for recycling. I went through and opened each one (a sight to behold), and nothing. But one was thrown away that day.

Kitchen: searched
Bedroom: searched
Living room: searched
Hallway: searched
Bathroom: searched
Balcony: searched
Behind/inside the couch/furniture: searched
Under the bed/around the bed: searched
Through all paperwork: searched
All wardrobes/draws: searched
All shelves: searched
All handbags: searched

Harold, I am probably Rx since just as I was coming into the house, my neighbour was telling me that the previous night she deterred some children who were trying to climb through my kitchen windows, which were wide open due to the heat. I was quite alarmed as the kitchen is where I normally keep the keys. So this time, that day, I put my bag and keys in the bedroom. Nobody but me and the dog had been in the house in those few days, of which I didnt need/use the car.

As I write this I realise that I may have grabbed all the keys in hand when I took the dog for a walk (sometimes I take them all in case I need to run from a rapist) and may have dropped them outside. I should retrace my steps and look also at the notices at my local supermarket to see if someone has found them.

Note to self: stick phone number on keys.

I will continue to look and keep an open mind, and keep you updated, for sure. I am most grateful. (Big) Thank you.

Culpeper

Premium Member
I would use Venus for the car keys. Venus is peregrine which in horary is wandering or lost. You are Mercury retrograde backing away from Venus which is unfavorable for finding things. Venus is in the 12th house which would indicate that the keys will be very difficult to find or are gone for good.

Sorry for this unfavorable report. But let us know what happens.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

I have searched high and low for my car keys. I just noticed they are not here. And I need them desperately.

They are either in the house. Or I am starting to think I may have thrown them out with the trash (accidentally). Can someone help me finds them, please?

Without having any knowledge at all of lost prop horary, I am assuming they are of the second house, Venus. In 12th, the moon is doing badly also in Scorpio, an intercepted sign. Moon and Mars have mutual reception. But Mars is also in its fall, by sign...have they gone forever?

Some more thoughts :

Mercury is natural ruler of keys and although it is 1 ruler too, Moon applies to this Rx Mercury, suggesting you will find them. I think it's a reasonable 'bow' to draw that you and the keys are as one since a car is an extension of your environment.

Venus, 2 ruler, in the 12th suggests they are in a pocket or a drawer and extremely well hidden. Totally out of sight.

The pocket could be in a bag of some kind or a jacket ... any pocket (or drawer, under lining etc) at all.

There is a chance you'll find them because although Moon is under the horizon,
Sun is above the horizon.

Moon is disposited by Mars who is conjunct Jupiter in the House of friends / your hopes & wishes.

Also, since Moon is in the 3rd, have you checked with neighbours? and in the car itself? In a 'pocket' there or under a seat cover etc? (That's presuming the car is not locked, of course.) If you parked it near neighbours' place, keys may have fallen near their place and they may have picked them up.

Best of luck.____

Mandy

Oh my goodness, I have just seen this. Thank you Aquarius358. Still no show. But I will keep you updated. Thanks, again!