Avant Garde Treatment Worth It?

SagiCap

Hi,

I asked if it will be worth it ($-wise and effectiveness) to get this new treatment on my face using photo LED technology. I am weary of anything in the facial area, but have redness and some small issues that this may finally help with. Is it worth it? Should I do it?

The asc is way too early and I've been considering different clinics right now with different prices. I'm not in Via-Combusta, so that is good having Libra rising. Venus is in 9th house in Gemini. No special dignity except she's in her house of joy, I believe? Venus is heading toward Sun. This would be physically descriptive, seeing this is a light-therapy. lol. Interesting. Venus is trine Saturn, which could show my deep hesitation and caution in this situation. Moon in 6th Pisces doesn't seem horrible.

I think the way to look at this chart is to look for lack of harsh aspects to Venus and Moon and upcoming aspects with final conclusion before Moon leaves sign. Is this correct? I am just not 100% of how to view the actual treatment itself. Would that be 10th house final outcome? If so, this is Moon, MC on cusp and Sun there. How do I interpret this exactly if that's what I must do?

Thanks a bunch!

Sagi!
astro_2gw_123_worth_it_to_get_a_ph_.gif

SagiCap

Just thinking, if ruler of 10th is outcome and it's Moon in opp to me as Venus, then it's probably a no, correct? :pouty:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Venus (your significator) and the Part of Fortune, and Mars (direct physical type interventions) all are polluted by the South Node in Gemini, yielding a definite no answer to this question (by the Ankara horary tradition) As if that is not enough, the POF is in a pitted degree of Gemini...
What is it with you and Saturn/Libra being on the ascendant in so many of your horary charts over the past several months? I've remarked on this before, on another of your threads...now that Saturn is direct, I consider it in Libra in the first house to be a benefic (when it was rx that was not the case), but, still, seems you repeatedly have this combo (Libra/Saturn) in your first house in horary?

Anachiel

Hi SagiCap;

The moon is in the 6th so you definitely have heath issues on your mind. But, the ascendant is early and Saturn is placed there. This tells me that you may want to continue looking for options because this one may disappoint if you rush into it.

Also, the Moon is 6' from aspecting Mercury, the ruler of the 12th of undoing. Even if you do not accept this as an active aspect because it is separated by 6' (which is the max allowable), the Moon will still go to a square of Fortuna in the 9th which isn't great considering you don't want to waste your money.

Blessings,

Anachiel

SagiCap

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Venus (your significator) and the Part of Fortune, and Mars (direct physical type interventions) all are polluted by the South Node in Gemini, yielding a definite no answer to this question (by the Ankara horary tradition) As if that is not enough, the POF is in a pitted degree of Gemini...
What is it with you and Saturn/Libra being on the ascendant in so many of your horary charts over the past several months? I've remarked on this before, on another of your threads...now that Saturn is direct, I consider it in Libra in the first house to be a benefic (when it was rx that was not the case), but, still, seems you repeatedly have this combo (Libra/Saturn) in your first house in horary?

Yes! In fact, I haven't been asking many horaries lately, but in the last one I was Saturn in Libra as well (main Signifactor/Querent.) ??

I did not make note of the pitted POF. And then the SN in Gemini, well, that is just cement instead of icing on the cake, isn't it?

Thanks so much for your comments.

Hi SagiCap;

The moon is in the 6th so you definitely have heath issues on your mind. But, the ascendant is early and Saturn is placed there. This tells me that you may want to continue looking for options because this one may disappoint if you rush into it.

Also, the Moon is 6' from aspecting Mercury, the ruler of the 12th of undoing. Even if you do not accept this as an active aspect because it is separated by 6' (which is the max allowable), the Moon will still go to a square of Fortuna in the 9th which isn't great considering you don't want to waste your money.

Blessings,

Anachiel

The red above is absolutely my warning, isn't it? I haven't considered the ruler of 12th for a horary of this type, but I will from now on. So many angles (literally!) to consider with horary.

Technical question, Anachiel - do you always consider the 12h ruler in all matters?

Thanks for everything!! (I am NOT doing this treatment.)

Anachiel

Hi SagiCap,

The only reason I considered it is because it is happening in the chart and therefore must describe something.