Early death? Both of my young children have their moon in their 12th

I am so sorry to hear that ScorpAsc5. Thank you for adding a new perspective. Even though I was a lot younger when I lost my dad, I completely understand how you feel. I used to write fictional stories of finding my dad alive and well in another land. I hope my children never have to go through that but I know fate is fate. I still cry because there is a hollowness within me, though it is much less since my children were born. I will do my all to stay as healthy as possible to avoid it.

That is such useful information, thank you! I am new here and relatively new to studying Houses, so this is whole thread is insightful and fantastic! Your post was very well-put and eye-opening!

FadiMazboudi

You have to look at their own horoscopes, your husbands, and yours.

The main issues to consider in your horoscope is the V house and the IV.

I have seen so many cases in early deaths of children. The V and IV house are very damaged.

Like Joe Biden, Edmund Hillary, F.F. Coppola, Jackie Kennedy, etc... ALL have very bad V and IV houses!

lux111

Just wanted to add that I have Moon in 12th and so does my children’s father. We are mid 30s — our children are well and both of our parents are alive too. :) (Touch wood)

CapAquaPis

To revive the thread with a relevant question to the OP (unless they don't want to answer): Is the Moon in your children's 12th houses an indication they have an inherited disease to run in their families they will share in their lifetimes?