Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, I think I might have gained further insight on what is happening to me when I get sleep paralysis. It came from two bouts that happened recently after a long hiatus. It's unscientific, but I haven't encountered anyone who has the same experiences as me so I'm sort of shooting in the dark. It's like I'm experiencing a "seizure" but with suspended motor/body functioning, instead of convulsions.

conspiracy theorist

Sleep paralysis is normal. What happens to you?

I've had them since I was 5. At 15, I started to occasionally get a sensation where the whole inside of my body felt like it was burning up from the inside. Like the inside of my body was on fire. Now this sort of sensation remains consistent when I end up getting it.

With regard to these two instances, the first one was accompanied by a dream, the second one was accompanied by aural hallucinations. The dream was one of what I call a "realer-than-real" dream that has a higher concentration of almost aggressive colourfulness and emotional impact than regular dreaming. In the dream, I clicked a link on a website that had a warning about causing harm to anybody who watches what the link goes to. Upon clicking the link, I got a mounting feeling that I've gotten used to whenever I feel the onset of the "burn" coming along. The imagery on the video was grotesque and horror-like, and as it was a realer-than-real dream it was very forceful. At the climax was the symbol of the Tao slapping down on the screen, which let flow a red bloody,paint-like fluid as if a kaleidoscope had been broken upon on a world that was only gray - I'd imagine it is similar to what a bad trip on sativa would be like. It was so overwhelming that my body began convulsing in the dream, simultaneously waking up to a paralysis where my whole body felt like I had my hand in a high voltage electrical current.

Second instance happened on the cusp of sleeping and wakefulness. Sometimes the paralysis comes on like a shroud when I'm still awake, and this time the burning come hot and fierce. I also was hearing the most baleful, "awful" (in both the new and old sense of the words) music blaring in the inside of my ears, in a genre that I'd say was closest to the what shpongle does, only more disjointed and spontaneous, yet there was a logic to the music. I know how those composers feel who dream about their music before setting it into paper.

After jolting back to use of my body. I sat in the silence and darkness for a while and something Jordan Peterson said about Dostoevsky regarding his seizures, that he would get a mounting sense of enlightenment and just at the moment he would figure "everything out" he would go into convulsions.

Wondering if you know anything about this or anyone who's written/spoken on this.

Last edited:

david starling

Sleep paralysis is normal. What happens to you?

Newsom is signing the bills with his cosmetic amendments. Disastrous. These people who think they know better than a mother what a child needs are downright evil. But I guess they’ll get high after the session and forget all about the pain they caused.

He's committed to signing them?

conspiracy theorist

Newsom is signing the bills with his cosmetic amendments. Disastrous. These people who think they know better than a mother what a child needs are downright evil. But I guess they’ll get high after the session and forget all about the pain they caused.

If it's cosmetic, what do you think is his motive for making a big song and dance about objecting to the bill? Brownie points from his motherly constituents?

david starling

I've had them since I was 5. At 15, I started to occasionally get a sensation where the whole inside of my body felt like it was burning up from the inside. Like the inside of my body was on fire. Now this sort of sensation remains consistent when I end up getting it.

With regard to these two instances, the first one was accompanied by a dream, the second one was accompanied by aural hallucinations. The dream was one of what I call a "realer-than-real" dream that has a higher concentration of almost aggressive colourfulness and emotional impact than regular dreaming. In the dream, I clicked a link on a website that had a warning about causing harm to anybody who watches what the link goes to. Upon clicking the link, I got a mounting feeling that I've gotten used to whenever I feel the onset of the "burn" coming along. The imagery on the video was grotesque and horror-like, and as it was a realer-than-real dream it was very forceful. At the climax was the symbol of the Tao slapping down on the screen, which let flow a red bloody,paint-like fluid as if a kaleidoscope had been broken upon on a world that was only gray - I'd imagine it is similar to what a bad trip on sativa would be like. It was so overwhelming that my body began convulsing in the dream, simultaneously waking up to a paralysis where my whole body felt like I had my hand in a high voltage electrical current.

Second instance happened on the cusp of sleeping and wakefulness. Sometimes the paralysis comes on like a shroud when I'm still awake, and this time the burning come hot and fierce. I also was hearing the most baleful, "awful" (in both the new and old sense of the words) music blaring in the inside of my ears, in a genre that I'd say was closest to the what shpongle does, only more disjointed and spontaneous, yet there was a logic to the music. I know how those composers feel who dream about their music before setting it into paper.

After jolting back to use of my body. I sat in the silence and darkness for a while and something Jordan Peterson said about Dostoevsky regarding his seizures, that he would get a mounting sense of enlightenment and just at the moment he would figure "everything out" he would go into convulsions.

Wondering if you know anything about this or anyone who's written/spoken on this.

Wowl Do you think it's something about your Natal-chart?

david starling

Yes. Mothers and grandmothers were arrested this morning for “blocking cars,” have occupied the Capitol building, shut down the Assembly after it rammed through the Amendments bill an hour ago, and his office is telling callers he’s going to sign both bills. Over the deafening chants of warrior parents.

He could still change his mind. His image is important to him, and to his ambitions.

conspiracy theorist

Wowl Do you think it's something about your Natal-chart?

Could be, although I wouldn't know what to look for. With 12th house, ascendant on galactic center, neptune/pluto = ascendant, and all the high energy/excessiveness placements, maybe I'm a lightning rod for certain non-human energies. These days it doesn't feel so much like burning, but like something is tuning and downloading things into me simultaneously, albeit at a high energy frequency. It feels like electricity more than fire.

david starling

Was there a compromise bill that wasn't just cosmetic? Also, do you know the breakdown along party-lines? Meaning, was it Dems or Repubs who pushed it though?
There's a Democrat chairing the House Agricultural committee. He often votes with Republicans on some issues. In this case, he's been blocking a bill that would protect the bee population, for several years now. :devil:
From what I read, the petro-chemical industry is his biggest campaign contributor.

david starling

Could be, although I wouldn't know what to look for. With 12th house, ascendant on galactic center, neptune/pluto = ascendant, and all the high energy/excessiveness placements, maybe I'm a lightning rod for certain non-human energies. These days it doesn't feel so much like burning, but like something is tuning and downloading things into me simultaneously, albeit at a high energy frequency. It feels like electricity more than fire.

Any comparisons with Dostoevsky's Chart?

conspiracy theorist

Any comparisons with Dostoevsky's Chart?

I like his writings a lot. We share the same Mercury within 2 degrees and we have the same Venus placement to the degree. Neptune/Uranus conjunction is right on his Venus while mine occurs near the end of Capricorn. Sagittarius rising, too. But his is conjunct Antares. Mercury opposite Moon along the horizon for him, both on prominent fixed stars may show his extreme prominence with regard to writing. And perhaps also the constitution of his body that resulted in his epileptic seizures.

david starling

It’s Dems backing these bills all the way.
Repubs are usually petrochemicals and military.
Democrats are biotech and tech and health care.
Agriculture is in the corrupt middle.
Couple of republican senators left the floor on our behalf.
Actual humanity from these guys.
The CA dems are like mob bosses. You’ll pay for their “protection” of the community.

This is a twisted, perverted view of "healthcare". Any major villains in the legislature? They should be subject to a recall election. That would get their attention.

david starling

Child-hating, child-endangering politicians need to be voted out of office. That includes Newsom if he signs it.
I see the L.A. Times is a child-hating publication.

david starling

The AMA is a child-endangering organization. I'd put them at the same level of morality as the NRA, the difference being, physicians swear an oath to "do no harm".