Would it in my best interest to join the military right now?

Jesusistheway

I was accepted to a school that would get into nearly 70 grand in debt. Is it worth it? Maybe not.

I have a fighting spirit. I have mars in scorpio in the 10th along with pluto therein on the cusp since I was born. And Saturn too.

But the horary didn't turn out as I wanted it too. It has Mars in Libra in the 6th.

Anyway please take a stab at the horary esp. if you know any insights as to whether this is a beneficial move for me. I see a fall of the moon (mother figure's health , she is too clingy its gross!), I see detrimented venus and mars as well :/ , and Jupiter in good condition?

I want to join the AF. And fly a jet. Its possible I won't even get in or get my wish. I have to get a medial waiver. My body is completely fine except I have to contend with medication for mental health and I am near sighted. Other than that I am lucky to have the Sergeant's phone number.

Btw, I am pretty sensitive to children in mid east countries bc of their deplorable conditions so I won't go near wanting to hurt them but those russians and chinese I have no problems doing what I have to do.

The reason I ask is to calm my mind as I was accepted to NYU and I dislike people who are snobs to begin with and I do generally feel as though i am an outsider of any situation.

Very airy person .I will attach my natal too so you can see the things I have stated. I am a woman if that matters.

Last edited:

Cap

Hi Jesus!

This is one clear cut NO answer.

Saturn (10th house, military career) is in the detriment of Venus and fall of Moon, so definitely not something that would suite you. Moon is separating from conjunction with Saturn meaning this is probably closest you'll get to it.

Both your significators are in bad condition, Venus in her detriment in 12th and Moon in her fall. Further POF is conjunct retrograde peregrine malefic and Moon is in opposition with Sun (being powerless). Things are not good for you right now and this is probably hasty, not well thought through idea (your significator conj. Uranus) but joining the military will not solve your problems. You need to be patient, there is always sunshine after the rain.

Jesusistheway

Hi Jesus!

This is one clear cut NO answer.

Saturn (10th house, military career) is in the detriment of Venus and fall of Moon, so definitely not something that would suite you. Moon is separating from conjunction with Saturn meaning this is probably closest you'll get to it.

Both your significators are in bad condition, Venus in her detriment in 12th and Moon in her fall. Further POF is conjunct retrograde peregrine malefic and Moon is in opposition with Sun (being powerless). Things are not good for you right now and this is probably hasty, not well thought through idea (your significator conj. Uranus) but joining the military will not solve your problems. You need to be patient, there is always sunshine after the rain.

I agree it seems hasty. I am wanting to do music again. I really have this wishy washy mind with opportunities. It is beyond me why I am my own worst enemy when I have enough problems as it is. Anyway thank you very much! :p

tikana

i dont know about jets but i'd say go for af

moon conj saturn conjunction happened but it is still within an orb
and umm if you have some college on your back, AF will pay for your school as long as the degree is some use to them + you get GI bill

Jesusistheway

Thanks Tikana. I am such in a awful ***** life kind of mood right now.

I don't know if I will have enough money for the flight to NYC for NYU before the 26th and I don't even know if I'll start my session even though I have a meal plan paid for, tuition paid for, and housing in place for the entire summer!!!

I get a little income every month bc of my disability but I contacted the bursar office and who knows if they will help me until I can get my **** over there. I just wanted to finish this music tech degree and study math simultaneously so I can retire as a mathematician... music tech is for purposes of working for a label/studio or audio engineering co.

I wanted air force to let go of my current debt of student loans but what I'll have to try until next summer or something. in regards to af, I went to the gym the other day and I am so out of shape. I am 63 inches but weigh about 131 yet I can't do enough pull ups or push ups and I have to run like heavens gates about to close!! lol oh goodness.

AND the air force recruiter for reserve officers is not responding to my message and his inbox voice mail is absolutely full. then my parents are unsupportive.

what other can go wrong????????????????? this feels so degrading I am absolutely tired.

on a good note I have those things in place for nyu and a scholarship on the 20th but I dont know how long it'll take till I actually see it and who knows if I even see it!!! And my credit is bad everyone is turning me down ... :( life is hellish a bit for me.

Last edited:

tikana

?? if you are on disability, how do you expect military to pick u up? You have to go through mandatory 8 week training.

You do realize how difficult it is to break through music engineering biz since most people these days have studios at home.

go back to community college and straighten out your GPA as far as military paying your music deg loan, you can just forget about that.

call another recruitment center. there are gazzilion of them or just go to community college. there are military recruitment centers

Jesusistheway

?? if you are on disability, how do you expect military to pick u up? You have to go through mandatory 8 week training.

You do realize how difficult it is to break through music engineering biz since most people these days have studios at home.

go back to community college and straighten out your GPA as far as military paying your music deg loan, you can just forget about that.

call another recruitment center. there are gazzilion of them or just go to community college. there are military recruitment centers

Well I figured out what I want to do in entirety. 1) finish Music Tech school in summers 2) Finish Math at CSUN in Fall/Spring 3) Become a teacher in a "third world" nation when I have that knowledge and credibility

As for paying back the loans. Easy. I am going to invest in and invent instruments. Recording will be a side gig. Not basis for income anymore. Anyway the Music tech program will teach me how to do that. Hey I can even teach those kids to be entrepreneurs. I have a patent pending utility invention as we speak. I have to fix that too..

Thanks Tikana.

tikana

csun is an extension to pierce college
effen kindergarten
why are you taking math at CSUN? why not at Pierce?
we have pretty strong math dept

Jesusistheway

csun is an extension to pierce college
effen kindergarten
why are you taking math at CSUN? why not at Pierce?
we have pretty strong math dept

Well I intend to finish the grad degree at csun but I may just take jc courses in nyc bc you gave me a better idea whilst finishing the music tech degree at nyc.

Thanks!!!

tikana

you can take recording classes at Pierce Music 165 and 265. You can take 265 more than 3 times. 1st semester you watch, 2nd semester you are organizing recording sessions, 3rd semester you run whole thing yourself .. we have a full quarter of a million dollar studio. Dr Perkins is the beast when it comes to sound engineering. I did full 2 years. Music 165 is equevalent to upper division sound engenering class at CSUN.. CSU DH is sound engineering degree so does CSUN. A lot of peeps go to CSUN and DH for SE degrees. Plus he is a chair of the Music dept so if you need letter of rec .. he is the guy to get it from

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

If you join the armed forces, you have to do what you are told.

You don't get to choose who you kill. And Jets carrying munitions are often required to dump bombs in areas where people you don't want to kill live.

I hate to ask this, but you've kind of left the door open with your avatar. What would Jesus do?

Hi Zarathu I am sorry you are having a bad day. I suggest you ask Jesus what he would do because I honestly do not know. Do I have to know?

Lighten up you know if WWII did not happen many more Jews and "abnormals" would die. There is such a thing as JUST WAR. Read about it from Thomas Aquinas. A saint of the catholic church. And no I am not catholic but just FYI.

Take care.

tikana

ehmm hey

Read this

"Here in America, we don’t get a lot of really good unique tours or festivals like this Paganfest, only a couple of year. While Europe, has every single weekend they have a really amazing festival lineup. What differences have you noticed between the European music scene and coming to America? It’s a lot more difficult to be successful in underground metal in America than it is Europe.

Well, in metal, the type of bands in the metal scene in the States, it’s much more “metalcore”, “deathcore”, whatever, that kind of stuff. I think our type of stuff is certainly exotic for an American audience. I think this scene is much more, kind of, known, well maybe less exotic in Europe. Audience wise, I think we’re doing pretty good, both in Europe and in the US. We did our own headlining tour last year with Firewind and Stolen Babies. And actually, some of the places we’ve done on the Paganfest tour are even smaller than what we did for last year, so I have to say, it was really a nice experience to be able to pull off a tour on your own in this time and age. Both in the states and in Europe, there’s so many tours going on constantly. And there’s no money in the recording business anymore. So everyone’s on tour all the time, so I guess it might have some kind of fatigue effect on the audience even? You have five concerts each night for the week to choose from. The excitement for the live concert might wear off after time.

- See more at: http://metalassault.com/Interviews/2014/05/17/interview-with-turisas-violinist-olli-vanska/#sthash.2ZYnzdrz.dpuf"

if you want to take a massive loan, go ahead I wont stop you. Forget getting a job in sound engineering field or a recording studio.

Jesusistheway

ehmm hey

Read this

"Here in America, we don’t get a lot of really good unique tours or festivals like this Paganfest, only a couple of year. While Europe, has every single weekend they have a really amazing festival lineup. What differences have you noticed between the European music scene and coming to America? It’s a lot more difficult to be successful in underground metal in America than it is Europe.

Well, in metal, the type of bands in the metal scene in the States, it’s much more “metalcore”, “deathcore”, whatever, that kind of stuff. I think our type of stuff is certainly exotic for an American audience. I think this scene is much more, kind of, known, well maybe less exotic in Europe. Audience wise, I think we’re doing pretty good, both in Europe and in the US. We did our own headlining tour last year with Firewind and Stolen Babies. And actually, some of the places we’ve done on the Paganfest tour are even smaller than what we did for last year, so I have to say, it was really a nice experience to be able to pull off a tour on your own in this time and age. Both in the states and in Europe, there’s so many tours going on constantly. And there’s no money in the recording business anymore. So everyone’s on tour all the time, so I guess it might have some kind of fatigue effect on the audience even? You have five concerts each night for the week to choose from. The excitement for the live concert might wear off after time.

- See more at: http://metalassault.com/Interviews/2014/05/17/interview-with-turisas-violinist-olli-vanska/#sthash.2ZYnzdrz.dpuf"

if you want to take a massive loan, go ahead I wont stop you. Forget getting a job in sound engineering field or a recording studio.

I came here for sound advice not snarkiness.

Anyway, thanks Cap.

So, like I was saying that is not exactly my career field. I don't think you know what I am doing. And suffice to say you think I am stupid to take out loans I can't pay back. But guess again I have a Uranus singleton in my chart. I already invented something and I intend to keep it rolling. You have no clue I am not even going in the recording field *only* you have to have more than one career related job these days in your field!

And I'd say what I am doing which is no longer going to be justified is better than rolling up in an office every day .

As far as the article is concerned I knew about that. Everyone knows everyone is building their own home studio in the hopes of a lucky break. I don't think you know where I am coming from or where I am going. Geez!

Have yourself a good day!

tikana

whatever .. good luck.

you are asking about AF flying jets then you are asking about music .didn't you ask about that one a while back?

btw forget about flying jets mental meds and neareyesight are pretty much nails in the coffin.

i dont really care what you are doing.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

whatever .. good luck.

you are asking about AF flying jets then you are asking about music .didn't you ask about that one a while back?

btw forget about flying jets mental meds and neareyesight are pretty much nails in the coffin.

i dont really care what you are doing.

ouch. but I'm literally flying to nyc next week wooot woot ;)

Its ok still got love for Tk.. Peace out. :whistling:

Zarathu

Account Closed
All the things that you want to do are things thsat you have to work hard to do.

To be an educator, you have way more to do. You are too old to get into the airforce and fly jets.

It looks like you are just having a fun Saturday afternoon jivin' with the dumb astrologers. Your posts aren't making any sense.

And BTW, I don't think Jesus said it was OK for you to kill Chinese and Russians.