wanting to join the navy to be a corpsman soon...

GiggleStomp

can someone look at my transits coming up and tell me if they support this endeavor?

I was born january 14 1991, at 16:30 (yes and i do mean 30.) in Arlington VA USA.

it would be nice if somebody would take a look at my birth chart and tell me if it supports this decision as well, like specific aspects and such.

thanks so much in advance!

Culpeper

Premium Member
I cast your chart on my astrology computer. You will receive more posts if you can put up a chart or a link to it. Using whole sign houses, I find Mars in the 11th house ruling the 10th house of occupations. This is good for anything military. Saturn and the Moon are in the 7th house. These two planets rule all maritime occupations. The Moon is with Neptune, and Saturn is in trine aspect with Mars. You have Cancer rising, and Jupiter rules the 6th house.

This is all good for the navy. When you join up, have the Moon increasing in light, waxing, and at least a day after the new moon.

tikana

Giggle .. someone I know has been looking into the Navy and so far we came out with the fact that the AF has a better deal than anyone else, surprisingly they even beat the navy.

so our US AirForce has better retirement packages than the Navy

T

Last edited: