Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_did_they_give_him_my_adress_hr.69354.96669.jpg
    astro_2gw_did_they_give_him_my_adress_hr.69354.96669.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29

PiscesDream

Hello,

they - are the people to whom I have written a certain letter more than five years ago. He - is the man who is behind the insanity with the telepaths in our building.

I do hope this makes sense now.

Thank you,

The Everqueen

Hello,

they - are the people to whom I have written a certain letter more than five years ago. He - is the man who is behind the insanity with the telepaths in our building.

I do hope this makes sense now.

Thank you,

I'm really sorry but I don't understand. Who 'they' and 'he' are. Landlord, government, friend, open enemy, hidden enemy etc.

PiscesDream

Hello Everqueen,

they - a couple approximately in their 40's with 4 children, I have stayed by them for a couple of days approximately 8 years ago. I have written to them a letter later on with my adress here.

He - this man began harassing me by misusing the telepaths 4 years ago. Someone gave him my adress abroad and that is the reason why he had shown up here. The question is - WHO gave him my adress...

He is a very croocked character. He had shown up here together with another very crooked character - my boss from approximately 10 years ago, she fired me 10 years ago for no real justifiable reason ONLY because he (my co-worker at that time) did not want to have a sexual intercourse with her anymore. There was nothing romantic between me and him, we only worked together, but she took precautions...(this did not help her at all, he did not change his mind, he thinks only about himself and money).

If you do need any more info, please let me know.

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:

Ouranos

The answer is No!
Mercury L1 moving to Leo and the Moon in Pisces in 7th does not perfect the trine to Mercury (Refranation).

PiscesDream

Hello Ouranos,

thank you very much!

Do you have any idea who could be the person who gave to him my adress? There are not so many candidates here. The problem is that he knew about this letter and I do wonder how could he know about this letter in the first place(?)

Thank you,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream

Hello Ouranos,

thank you very much, I wish you many happy stars and G-d´protection on your very admireable astrological journey!

Thank you,

Last edited: