Transiting Jupiter conjunct Uranus? What's your experience?

Interested in hearing other's experiences with transiting Jupiter conjuncting your Uranus. When you had it, anything happen?

I currently have this aspect going on, and wonder if it has to do with money. Saying this because Jupiter is natally in my 2nd house. The last time I had something significant conjunct my Uranus was when transiting Saturn (my Saturn and Jupiter are conjunct natally in the 2nd house) conjuncted my Uranus, at which time I had quit my job, cashed out my cushy 401k and moved to Los Angeles. Oh happy times!

I must say that so far so good; I changed jobs, moved back to Los Angeles again this year, and my salary has increased $16K in the past six months.

Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting my 9th house Uranus. Also, natally, Uranus trines my 5th house Venus.

I'm also having transiting Pluto entering my natal 2nd house. Thinking some money is coming in, just don't know how.

So what's your experience with Jupiter conjuncting your natal Uranus?

Frisiangal

Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting my 9th house Uranus
Up to this stage of life, you seem to have been very materialistically involved and Jupiter within you provided the 'lucky streak' towards personal happiness (Jupiter). How the current transit works depends upon the whole set up of the natal chart, house rulerships and, especially, whether Jupiter and/or Uranus make harsh aspects to other planets within it.

The 9th house encompasses further expansion, benefits of all kinds, court legalities, 2nd important relationships/marriages, long distance travel, exotic influences (with Venus???), as well as the more 'spiritual' aspects of religious convictions and philosophies that guide (or have guided) life.
It's also the house of issues regarding good health.

Jupiter's 'too much' of everything can influence a personal change YOU are going through, whereby you perceive future circumstances through another perspective. It depends upon whether you do/don't want to consider alternatives.

Leo rules the heart; Uranus within it can bring about 'change of heart', 'irregularities of heart', 'broken heart', 'change of/towards life's direction' (Leo); whichever way you care to interpret the meanings behind the words. If there are harsh aspects to either Jupiter or Uranus that involve the 1st and 6th houses (physical constitution), a physical check-up could be well-worth considering, especially if there are issues concerning excesses and/or weight.

When transit Jupiter conjoined my natal Uranus, modern ruler 6th house, and conjunct M.C.Gemini in 10th, I got 'a major shock' when I was diagnosed with an hereditary....yet not chronic....physical disorder. The diagnosis completely altered my way of thinking. I have been working on the change since and seem to be well on the way towards combatting the disorder. I'm hoping for 'the release' from it when tr. Jupiter squares natal Uranus from the 12th house before crossing the Ascendant.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your reply, Frisiangal! :)

The 9th house is I think kind of easy: I'm a legal secretary and have been for 25 years, so there's the law part. Also, since moving back to LA, I started again volunteering at the Ladies Auxilliary in my church. So there's the 9th house stuff.

I don't think the Uranus "change of heart, broken heart, etc." applies to me. I've been single most of my life (very sad natal Saturn/Jupiter squaring my Venus, but that's a separate topic) and have been single the past few years. (Interestingly enough, when Saturn conjuncted my Jupiter, I ended up starting a new relationship that lasted 5 years).

The health is an interesting thing; I currently have a lump in my abdomen that I'm getting checked out right now. I have gained weight in the past few years but considering I'm middle-aged that's not surprising.

Rulerships: Uranus rules my 3rd house (probably explains my move back to LA); Jupiter rules my 1st house (life is better here!).

Natal aspects: Uranus trines my Venus in the 5th and Jupiter squares my Venus. So not sure what's coming; hopefully not another 5-year relationship (that ended with cheating on his part) like when Saturn hit my Uranus!

And there's still transiting Pluto entering my 2nd house; death and transformation about money. Perhaps that should be another interesting topic.

Thanks again for your reply. :)

Claire19

Interested in hearing other's experiences with transiting Jupiter conjuncting your Uranus. When you had it, anything happen?

I currently have this aspect going on, and wonder if it has to do with money. Saying this because Jupiter is natally in my 2nd house. The last time I had something significant conjunct my Uranus was when transiting Saturn (my Saturn and Jupiter are conjunct natally in the 2nd house) conjuncted my Uranus, at which time I had quit my job, cashed out my cushy 401k and moved to Los Angeles. Oh happy times!

I must say that so far so good; I changed jobs, moved back to Los Angeles again this year, and my salary has increased $16K in the past six months.

Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting my 9th house Uranus. Also, natally, Uranus trines my 5th house Venus.

I'm also having transiting Pluto entering my natal 2nd house. Thinking some money is coming in, just don't know how.

So what's your experience with Jupiter conjuncting your natal Uranus?

always best to load your natal chart when asking a question.
However you may meet a lover whilst travelling, who is foreign, met at college and you may well decide to have a child out of wedlock. If you don't want that then please take all precautions. It will be exciting and may feel quite out of the blue. Like a lightning bolt!! You are one that can be rather unconventional about love matters and child rearing and like to experiment or think outside the box. It may be that you adopt a child or foster one or are involved with their welfare in some way.

Pluto through your 2nd of personal money and assets can mean big transformations but when it hits your Jupiter in the 2nd there has to be a connection with natal Pluto and Jupiter to feel any real effects. .

WHen Jupiter conjuncts my natal Uranus in the 4th house it will mean sudden surprises or changes of a beneficial nature. It also indicates astrology groups and study of a higher nature, held at home. There may be a surprise windfall from a family member. Jupiter from the 8th trines Uranus in the 4th natally. Whenever we have a beneficial natal aspect the transitting one is handled easier.

Last edited:

Lottowinner3883

In July 2007, I was involved in a total loss car accident. I received a windfall check to cover my car as it had high resale value. Uranus is in the 3rd house sextile mercury and trine the moon. Mars was transiting the 8th and mercury (chart ruler for my Virgo rising) was most likely retrograde at the time.

I have the conjunction coming up in early January and am hoping for something good this time!

katie123

Mine entered on the 11th of november 2019 and ends tomorrow the 20th of november.
I have Uranus in the 2nd House, Jupiter and Venus in the 5th House.
Jupiter and Venus are Conjunct and I have Mars Sextile Jupiter, with Mars in the 7th House.

I must be honest and say I lived the whole year thinking about this transit.
It brought good things to me but not that massive windfall I was hoping for.

During this period I also had Venus Trine Jupiter, that day I played lotto and won a bit more than €250,00
Also the F1 weekend was during this transit and by chance I filmed someone who caught my attention during the race. It happened that we took the same flight back home and we were sitting at the same side of the plane. I showed him the video during the flight and a bit later he gave me a T-Shirt of the team he works for! That encounter was a huge surprise for both of us!

Furthermore at the beginning of the year I had Jupiter Trine Venus (short transit) with Jupiter Trine Jupiter (long transit).
The day Jupiter Trine Venus I played lotto and won €107,00.
Later that year (with Jupiter still Trine Jupiter) I went to Indy Car and won ALL prizes they offered (I applied to all of them).

I cannot complaint about the transits and all nice things they brought me, really! I feel lucky and grateful for all I could experience this year.
However I would not complaint if I had won the jackpot :p

2006, seven years job became so unbearable for me that I had to quit it and preferred half the pay and getting out, it was so stifling. I only did it February of 2007, but I know it was because how I felt during the transit.

2017, I was so restless and all over the place, couldn't stand still, couldn't make anything of myself either. But being in my 3rd, I could finally afford to buy a loom (weaver through and through) and for an entire year my learning curb went sky-rocket. Even though it had no immediate results, the things I've learned then are like nothing in this world.

But restlessness has always been the accompanying presence with Jupiter conjunct Uranus. It's like the heebee-jeebees.