possible redundancy...

Mia

:roll: Hello to everyone

I would like to ask: will the company I work for stay afloat? Things aren't looking too good at the moment and we can't even get hold of basic stationery! The time is now 05.16 and I'm in Liverpool, England.

Many thanks
Mia

pwadm

Staff member
If your company is shown by the 10th house (in Libra), it is ruled by Venus. South Node in the 10th and the retrograde & peregrine Venus show your company to go backwards, that is to go down. Unfortunately I cannot foresee any event in this chart that would indicate a recovery.
Saturn (the almuten of the 10th) is also very weak in its detriment and retrograde will soon be on the same degree as the nodes, in a critical state.
The Moon on a critical nodal degree, peregrine in Aries, applying to the retrograde Saturn doesn't seem to be not helpful.
So I think it's a "No". I'm sorry.

Mia

Possible redundancy

:) Hi Radu

It's okay, don't be too sorry (I must be mad to say this because of the regular pay cheque at the end of the month!) but it's probably what I need to make me get away from this treadmill (I'm picking up viruses all the time and think it's down to stress) and move into something I SHOULD be doing. I don't think I'd have the courage to jump if I wasn't pushed.

I'd already decided to work towards something else (a certificate in teaching singing - I need the qualification even though I do it naturally anyway) and to do something which is fun and more natural to me. I would also like to spend more time studying astrology and also do something in that direction; maybe I'll get the chance to do this now and maybe it's what I'm supposed to be doing.

I have several astrological indicators in my chart this year to suggest a big change coming for me anyway. They were pointed out to me by another very eminent and well known astrologer when I had my chart done last year by her.

This month, I have a progessed new moon phase beginning, I'd never heard of this before but it is a very enlightening astrological method. She said this would be 'a whole new beginning' and told me to 'plant the seeds of that which I wish to bear fruit' in the crescent phase of 2008/9. In February, I have Pluto coming up to conjunct my North Node in the fifth house ( 'a fated, coming into my own and being where I'm meant to be') and in June, I move into my Jupiter Firdaria ('a much more joyful nine years than the previous nine year Saturn Firdaria.) Again, I'd never heard of Firdaria and find this fascinating also, so I'm learning all the time.

Thanks for your reply, we'll wait and see what happens now eh Radu!
Mia

fensi88

Unfortunately, I got early Asc (2Sag59 with "Atrowin" and 3Sag00 with "astrolog 5.41") so, it is too soon to answer the question, the question is premature.The matter has not developed sufficiently for such a question at this time.
But if my astroprograms are not so precise that it stands as Radu said. I want to add that last Moon's aspect is square with Ve rx, one more sign that firm will go down.

Mia

Possible redundancy

:) Hi Fensi

Thanks for your response to my question. I've just checked myself with Astro.com and the ascendant is 2' 59". I gather then that this IS too early an ascendant to read the chart. Would you advise then to disregard the last chart information and to ask the question again? What do you think Radu? And what is an acceptable ascendant degree when asking a question?

Many thanks
Mia

pwadm

Staff member
It depends on the question. However, when it is so close to the 3 degree limit, I usually wonder how accurate was the registered time of the question. If question was asked only a few seconds later 8) the Ascendant woud be a 3+ degrees. So?
Besides, this is no strict rule, it is just a CONSIDERATION. Frawley and his students don't even bother with it.

Mia

Possible redundancy

:) Hi Radu and Fensi

Just to let you both know that we were informed yesterday that there are going to be redundancies across the company and this is after a spate of redundancies last year! We have been running on a skeleton staff since then so I fail to see how the company can stay afloat if even more redundancies are made - looks like you were both right! Watch this space.

Mia