Theresa May and Boris Johnson.

Monk

Premium Member
We don't have a time of birth for Theresa May, which when looking at parans aren't as important, for we look at day starts being ancient Greek, sunset before date, modern midnight or ancient Egyptian sunrise day start, so by different methods both her and Boris Johnson have connections to Sirius.

It is a belief of some astrologers That those that have Sirius in their birth chart can reach high office but need to guard against getting thier fingers burnt, which happened to Theresa May, she was born on 1st October 1956 in Eastbourne, UK.
en.wikipedia.org...
She also has an alignment to Alnilam
A lot of astrologers believe in a different measure with doesn't show up in astronomy, regarding fixed stars called projected on to the ecliptic measure, and by this at time of birth of Boris Johnson has Sirius culminating, i wonder what his fate will be?
astrologyking.com...

ad5e160ce9.png

JUPITERASC

We don't have a time of birth for Theresa May, which when looking at parans aren't as important, for we look at day starts being ancient Greek, sunset before date, modern midnight or ancient Egyptian sunrise day start, so by different methods both her and Boris Johnson have connections to Sirius.

It is a belief of some astrologers That those that have Sirius in their birth chart can reach high office but need to guard against getting thier fingers burnt, which happened to Theresa May, she was born on 1st October 1956 in Eastbourne, UK.
en.wikipedia.org...
She also has an alignment to Alnilam
A lot of astrologers believe in a different measure with doesn't show up in astronomy, regarding fixed stars called projected on to the ecliptic measure,

and by this at time of birth of Boris Johnson has Sirius culminating, i wonder what his fate will be?

Hi Monk - IF SIRIUS CULMINATING: High office under Government :smile:

giving great profit and reputation.

https://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

Monk

Premium Member
As Boris Johnson probably will be Prime Minister for at least five years, i thought i would post his fixed star parans, please note there will not be any mention of Sirius as his M.C. is using projected on the ecliptic measure.
Below are the first 4 pages on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 36 40% (2).jpg
    picture 36 40% (2).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 37 40% (2).jpg
    Picture 37 40% (2).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 56
  • picture 38 40% (2).jpg
    picture 38 40% (2).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 56
  • picture 39 40% (2).jpg
    picture 39 40% (2).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 54

JUPITERASC

As Boris Johnson probably will be Prime Minister for at least five years, i thought i would post his fixed star parans, please note there will not be any mention of Sirius as his M.C. is using projected on the ecliptic measure.
Below are the first 4 pages on private members download:-
thanks Monk :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
He has good and difficult stars in parans, including Algol, Gulp!, Menkar and Alphard. The next four pages on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 40 40% (2).jpg
    picture 40 40% (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
  • picture 41 40% (2).jpg
    picture 41 40% (2).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 47
  • picture 42 40% (2).jpg
    picture 42 40% (2).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 52
  • picture 43 40% (2).jpg
    picture 43 40% (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 60

Monk

Premium Member
I'll be back, I am regrouping from being gone. The critters were distressed. The outdoor pets, birds, squirrels......

Hi Opal,

I was going to say, calm down and chill out, but it is snowing where you are, look after your pets, we can chat later.

Last two pages on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 44 40% (2).jpg
    picture 44 40% (2).jpg
    67 KB · Views: 52
  • picture 45 40% (2).jpg
    picture 45 40% (2).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 56

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,

He has good and difficult stars in parans,
including Algol, Gulp!, Menkar and Alphard.

The next four pages on private members download:-
Hi Monk :smile:
all those parans - Siriusly a complex delineation

[deleted quote of off-topic posting - posting moved to new thread - Moderator]

Alnilam not on the ecliptic Monk
also apparently not in parans to Alnilam then
nevertheless intriguing

Last edited by a moderator:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

I can not keep up lengthy reports, but Trump's parans are on private members download, i know you can look up the meanings in more detail:-

Attachments

• picture 50 40% (2).jpg
    picture 50 40% (2).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 55

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

Please only post ASTROLOGICAL posts here. I have deleted all non-astrological posts and will continue to do so. If you have questions about a Moderator decision, please PM the Moderator directly and do NOT start non-astrological side-discussions.

Astrology only,

Tim

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UK must be the laughing stock of the world
Can the members request Kemi Badenoch as their choice of candidate.

That would go down well with Brexiteers and true Conservatives.
Then we can clear out the Left and restore common sense to Government.

As part of the Left, Boris would have to go
Boris = WEF/WHO /Gates
Sunak = WEF/WHO/Gates
Truss = WEF/WHO/Gates

hilarious if Boris simply changes his mind about resigning and declares that he's staying put :)
BORIS JOHNSON NATAL TROPICAL

1658785987270.png

JUPITERASC

BORIS JOHNSON TRANSIT:saturn: SATURN SQUARE NATAL :jupiter:JUPITER

1675382846262.png

US doesn’t need Biden anymore, they have Boris to do the job for them! :)