Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

There are 3 basic things to consider in relation to motherhood (pregnancy). These are the Moon, the Ascendent ruler, and the 5th house (children).

The Moon in your chart is very important as it also rules your Sun (Sun in Cancer) in your natal chart. The Sun rules your Asc, so has a special place in your chart. Your Moon gains strength in Taurus (exalted). However, it is in opposition to Pluto, which is not so good. However, there is a bit of a problem with the ruler of the 5th house, Jup, in the 8th house. In Pisces, Jup is strong, but also has a square to Uranus in the 5th house. The good thing is that the square (struggle) is a separating one (so not that strong).

In regard to the abortion that happened: currently, and for the past few months, you have had transiting Pluto (on the 5th house) in opposition to your Sun (Ascendent ruler, opposite the 5th houe). Your natal Sun, which is in Cancer (motherhood) and placed on the 5th-11th axis (children) is not doing well right now through not only its opposition by Pluto, but also square by Uranus (sudden changes).

Progressed Moon was square natal Mars (abrupt bleeding/abortion). Progressed Sun (life) was square (struggle) natal Moon (child/motherhood) and square natal Pluto (transformation or loss).

I think, in a little over a year's time, there could be another pregnancy, if desired. Transit Jupiter will then be conjunct natal Sun in Cancer. Progressed Moon will be conjunct natal Moon. However, transit Pluto will still closely be in opposition to your Sun and still in your 5th house. Pluto will completely leave your Sun in peace only in 2 years time (mid 2014). That could be a better time, as your Moon is also in peace, and transit Jupiter will be on your Ascendent. However, it will be better for you to take extra care and precaution during pregnancies, but you are young and have a lot of time. :) Pray as much as you can. That gives peace inside and helps.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

retinoid

Your chart looks good for future children (5th ruler is strong) and is sextiled by Mars in the 6th (also strong) which says health should be good. There may be a need for multiple tries but it you will be able to have them...HOWEVER you need to really THINK if you want them. Saturn and Uranus in the 5th indicates a feeling of burden and you specifically may require a certain amount of freedom that children will quench.

aquarius7000

Hello,

Re the 5th house, yes, it always deals with pregnancies/children. However, since one always keeps learning, I have also read (but hardly applied) that one may also look at the 7th house when it comes to the 2nd child. However, I will say that most astrologers would consider the 5th still.

As to any kind of assertion like Nep and Ura in or over the 5th house always mean miscarriage, I, for my part (with all due respect) do not subscribe. Yes, such planets in the 5th house do show a certain amount of risk involved. However, I have seen people with Saturn and Mars there, too with healthy children. Whilst a risk is there, such planets do not state childlessness (through pregnancy). What they do often mean is extra pre-caution during pregnancy. Pregnancy and carrying a foetus in the womb is always accompanied with a certain amount of risk for every woman. With women with Jup/Ven in the 5th, pregnancies may be a bit less stressful, whilst with Sat/Mars/Ura/Plu/Nep more risk is involved. Hence, more care should be taken.

:)AQ7