What do you think about John Frawley's writings?

Pluto9th

Hi all,
Just thought I'd ask if anyone is
a "follower " of Mr. Frawley.
I have his book on sports astrology, which is quite interesting. I havent read his other books, though, just quotes.
I understand that he is as bit controverisal. I for one DO NOT understand why he doesnt use orbs in horary. ??
Anyone care to share their thoughts about that or about other things he has written. Archergirl, others?
Thank you ahead of time for any comments.
Pluto9th

banefranco

Well, might be it will by interesting to visit my thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12172
where I write exactly about that book you have. So not my opinion but described precizely why he failed to predict right sport outcomes in soccer. it is explained with charts placed as examples why his rules are out of mind and his predictions just metter of luck.
There are many jokes about his conclusions. Read them and I do hope you will enjoy them.

banefranco

For you second question about orbs you will also find the explanation. There are no orbs in one way in sport prediction. We can talk about it in a different way. By the way there are plenty of definitions about impact's distance so it is relative from 2 degrees to 7degrees. That is so unprecizely.
Frawly writes that the strong significance is up to three degrees. I can only laugh. Ask why it is not 1,50 degrees. He has no answer.
That value is simply not true. It depends at least.For example let say that totally different outcome is when Point of Fortune is in Partile aspect or just couple minutes further.
Just one of examples.The rule 'closer the stronger' is for what purpose and what that rule describes precizely? A goal? No. A weather at the match, might be , but we do prediction for an outcome not for weather.