Take A Peek - Let me know what you think!

Hey Gang,

This is my chart. I've had a very interesting life and today is my 28th birthday :love:
Please let me know if you have any insight, or would like to test your reading skills. I'll be sure to let you know if you're right about anything either p/p/f

Thank you everyone

Attachments

• natal (1).png
    natal (1).png
    143.8 KB · Views: 26

Yc88

Hello and Happy B-day!:w00t:

So here is my interpretation of the chart you posted - plz let me know what you think, I am new to this, so any feedback that will help to improve my chart reading skills is greatly appreciated!

You are a dependable and determined person, diligent and hard-working. You don't like getting into arguments, but are willing to stand up for things you believe in. Also, while you're not likely to impose your believes on others, you definitely won't budge from your own position, things you feel or know to be true.You know what you want and how to achieve it.
Helping others and giving support (moral, emotional or material) to those who need it may be a big part of your life. You have strong believes and opinions about what's right and wrong.
You have an emotional need to keep things organised (whether at work, or home, or personal life) and you try to create and enforce a system and feel best when things are under control. You might actually enjoy a job as an accountant, financial analyst or any other kind of analytical job (science?) where you can bring order and organize every detail.
Busy second house suggests the importance of the idea of value in your life. Mind you it could be both material values (wealth, possessions, money) or sense of self-worth, immaterial values.
I would say you are very self-confident without going overboard and becoming arrogant (something a Scorpio would be prone to do but in your chart Pisces Sun and Earth dominance counteract that).
You are quite persistent and are good at both setting the goals and seeing it through that they are achieved, going towards them in a strong, steady manner, pushing through any obstacles and difficulties that might arise. However, I would say that the manner in which you do it is somewhat on the unobtrusive side. You don't make a show of it, you don't try to impress anyone, you simply decide to do it and then do it, rain or shine.

I'm not sure what you mean by "interesting life" (in terms of positive or negative experiences) but I think it must have been with its fair share of difficulties, not super-drastic or overbearing, but definitely enough to increase your resilience and help you grow and become stronger in the areas relating to them. I want to say one of the conflicts has something to do with 7th and 2nd house activities (Jupiter in 7th opposed to Neptune in 2nd)
So maybe relationship and values conflict? I'm more inclined to think it is personal relationship,not business and values are of the immaterial nature...

How have I done so far? LMK:sideways:

BTW, Pluto has been going through Capricorn for the last few years now,
engaging with your stellium planets, one by one, changing in a deep and profound way the corresponding facets of your personality. It should be over by 2020, leaving behind a "new you", healed, transformed and "reborn" for the new stage of your life (you will have a Saturn return as a part of this transforming experience!)

Hello and Happy B-day!:w00t:

So here is my interpretation of the chart you posted - plz let me know what you think, I am new to this, so any feedback that will help to improve my chart reading skills is greatly appreciated!

You are a dependable and determined person, diligent and hard-working. You don't like getting into arguments, but are willing to stand up for things you believe in. Also, while you're not likely to impose your believes on others, you definitely won't budge from your own position, things you feel or know to be true.You know what you want and how to achieve it.
Helping others and giving support (moral, emotional or material) to those who need it may be a big part of your life. You have strong believes and opinions about what's right and wrong.
You have an emotional need to keep things organised (whether at work, or home, or personal life) and you try to create and enforce a system and feel best when things are under control. You might actually enjoy a job as an accountant, financial analyst or any other kind of analytical job (science?) where you can bring order and organize every detail.
Busy second house suggests the importance of the idea of value in your life. Mind you it could be both material values (wealth, possessions, money) or sense of self-worth, immaterial values.
I would say you are very self-confident without going overboard and becoming arrogant (something a Scorpio would be prone to do but in your chart Pisces Sun and Earth dominance counteract that).
You are quite persistent and are good at both setting the goals and seeing it through that they are achieved, going towards them in a strong, steady manner, pushing through any obstacles and difficulties that might arise. However, I would say that the manner in which you do it is somewhat on the unobtrusive side. You don't make a show of it, you don't try to impress anyone, you simply decide to do it and then do it, rain or shine.

I'm not sure what you mean by "interesting life" (in terms of positive or negative experiences) but I think it must have been with its fair share of difficulties, not super-drastic or overbearing, but definitely enough to increase your resilience and help you grow and become stronger in the areas relating to them. I want to say one of the conflicts has something to do with 7th and 2nd house activities (Jupiter in 7th opposed to Neptune in 2nd)
So maybe relationship and values conflict? I'm more inclined to think it is personal relationship,not business and values are of the immaterial nature...

How have I done so far? LMK:sideways:

BTW, Pluto has been going through Capricorn for the last few years now,
engaging with your stellium planets, one by one, changing in a deep and profound way the corresponding facets of your personality. It should be over by 2020, leaving behind a "new you", healed, transformed and "reborn" for the new stage of your life (you will have a Saturn return as a part of this transforming experience!)

Thank you for responding to my post!
I'm busy for the afternoon and can't properly reply to your feedback, but I wanted to send my acknowledgment and apprection. I'll be back later 🙂