Super Bowl 52

fensi88

New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

35ap4s4.png

As New England Patriots will wear white kit they are represeted with ASC ruler Sun. Unfortunately it is in close conjunction with South Node. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened, so my prediction is that New England Patriots will lose.
There is one more thing that worry me. That is Moon is in same degree as Nodes. When the Moon is in same degree as Nodes activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way.
What do you think?

dbozics

It's possible but the stadium has a closed roof
I'm thinking more like a player injury or some sort
Perhaps overtime ?

Azif

35ap4s4.png

As New England Patriots will wear white kit they are represeted with ASC ruler Sun. Unfortunately it is in close conjunction with South Node. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened, so my prediction is that New England Patriots will lose.
There is one more thing that worry me. That is Moon is in same degree as Nodes. When the Moon is in same degree as Nodes activity will have some misfortune that could be called a catastrophe in some way.
What do you think?

Hello Fensi. Don't know if this is relevant to you, but if you consider the coordinates for the seconds (44N58'48'', 093W15'49) then Moon is not in same degree as NN (Moon 14º31', NN 15º02' Rx). Is this enough to change the assumption that something will go wrong? Honestly, don't know.

I think Eagles will play very well but will eventually have an emotional breakdown during the match, and will not recover from that. Physically, I think Patriots will be better, and that is what eventually will lead them to victory.

Nevertheless, I think the constest will be decided by few points (a line of 5-10 should be enough).

gecko235

Hey guys,

i think sun conjunct dsc can help asc patriots

looking at odds i do believe favs can win

lets see :):innocent:

gecko235

35ap4s4.png

What do you think?

hey fensi,

wouldnt u rather suggest that southnode is anti- cahnge?

rather seldom conjunction of sun on southnode in aquarious

also dsc is on southnode ;)

how strange *^^

its rather interesting but i do think pats will win

lets see**

Whoam1

The charts that you have posted in here are in the 6th house, which is the house of health, virgo and Aquarius are both analytical energies so they do have a common theme of over analyzing and wanting to heal things. I'd say Aquarius energy is already in work/ been working, I don't follow football closely, but when was the last time the Eagles made it to the supperbowl?

gecko235

scorpio is the fourth house which suits the eagles as dsc

maybe jupiter and mars help them but i do think north node on asc

gonna help

moon square pluto ... maybe eagles..

but moon sext north node ?? Patriots ;)

mark my words :p

fensi88

Hey guys,

i think sun conjunct dsc can help asc patriots

looking at odds i do believe favs can win

lets see :):innocent:

Sun is 1:49 from DSC
South Node is 1:10 from Sun. So, this is closer aspect and Frawley said: the closer the stronger. So that helps DSC team.
Next, L10/Venus is Combust and in 7th house, under control of the DSC team.

Last edited:

dbozics

The charts that you have posted in here are in the 6th house, which is the house of health, virgo and Aquarius are both analytical energies so they do have a common theme of over analyzing and wanting to heal things. I'd say Aquarius energy is already in work/ been working, I don't follow football closely, but when was the last time the Eagles made it to the supperbowl?

Eagles last super bowl appearance was in 2005.
Last super bowl win was 57 years ago :)

fensi88

scorpio is the fourth house which suits the eagles as dsc

maybe jupiter and mars help them but i do think north node on asc

gonna help

moon square pluto ... maybe eagles..

but moon sext north node ?? Patriots ;)

mark my words :p

Frawley also said: One can say Moon only not decided the game, when Lord 1 or Lord 7 are in conjunction with Lunar node.
But, we will see! Here we have Moon opose POF, testimony for DSC team win.

gecko235

Frawley also said: One can say Moon only not decided the game, when Lord 1 or Lord 7 are in conjunction with Lunar node.
But, we will see! Here we have Moon opose POF, testimony for DSC team win.

but frawleys favorite method doesnt work.

there´s just more to it

fensi88

I ask the question "is it true my prediction that Eagles will win"?

03 Feb 2018 TZ = -1.0 9.3100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li18

To be true it must be:

The angles of the chart should be in fixed signs - here No
Lord 1 fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes
Lord 9 fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes
The Moon fixed in angular or succedent house - here No
The Moon's dispositor fixed in angular or succedent house - here Yes

So, 3:2 for Yes.

bombus

It is an amazing chart. I use Frawleys method and New England Patriots is the fauvorite. There are some strong testimonies for both teams:

- Moon tri Sun
- Sun in 6th close to descendant

fav favourites

- Moon op POF
- Venus L10 in 7th house close to descendant

fav underdog

But, there is another strong testimonie: antisicia Venus, L10. It is very close to cusp of 4th house.

Last edited: