Children of the dark

Whoam1

I live in a cave under a rock, get it scorpion trait lol. Im blunt but that's a familiar thing to a lot of signs. I'm dark which again familiar. Complex again familiar. I'm manipulative a high mach. person but i'm an empath. Highly creative and I feel peoples vibes and read them, that is the person, better than most.

Love2Know

I live in a cave under a rock, get it scorpion trait lol. Im blunt but that's a familiar thing to a lot of signs. I'm dark which again familiar. Complex again familiar. I'm manipulative a high mach. person but i'm an empath. Highly creative and I feel peoples vibes and read them, that is the person, better than most.

Interesting, what is my vibe?

Whoam1

Young and open in your feelings and soul, but you can be wary still. Curious as hell but at the same time afraid of the unknown a little bit.

Love2Know

I hate this 10 character thing

In the depths of the sea live creatures unknown. Covered by the darkness they hunt their pray. Many of them have developed natural evolutions to adapt to the darkness and now the darkness has become their home. They thrive in the depths yet remain shrouded in mystery to us. We fear the unknown but for you sir it’s your natural home.