Signs attracted to the thunderstorm

Whoam1

This is just a random post. I've been obsessed with thunderstorms forever does anyone recon what aspects attract people to the storms? I'm also attracted to the dark and do you think this could be connected either as enigmas or forces of energy seen here on earth? I'm leaning to signs like Capricorn cancer and Scorpio possible Virgo, and in the Moon and Venus placements especially.

waybread

The god Jupiter/Zeus ruled thunderstorms, and was often portrayed holding lightning bolts.

Astrological Uranus rules electricity.

The moon is the queen of the night.

Whoam1

So Cancer,Aquarius, and I'd say Pisces over Sagittarius even though I follow Pisces being ruled by Neptune.

JUPITERASC

This is just a random post. I've been obsessed with thunderstorms forever does anyone recon what aspects attract people to the storms? I'm also attracted to the dark and do you think this could be connected either as enigmas or forces of energy seen here on earth? I'm leaning to signs like Capricorn cancer and Scorpio possible Virgo, and in the Moon and Venus placements especially.
Aries from its first degree to the equinox, is stormy, full of hail
windy, destructive. The degrees that fall under the ambiguous influence of Mercury
are changeable, clever, idle, windy, stormy, full of thunder and lightning

Taurus from its first degree to 6° (the section of the Pleiades)
it is thundering
, causing earthquakes and lightning flashes.

Cancer to 10° makes the air damp and hot, having heavy rains and
constant thunderstorms VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY
:smile:

and so on http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius%20valens%20entire.pdf

JUPITERASC

So Cancer,
Aquarius, and I'd say Pisces over Sagittarius even though I follow Pisces being ruled by Neptune.
The first 7° of Cancer belong to Mars: hurling thunderbolts :smile:
VETTIUS VALENS THE ANTHOLOGY http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius%20valens%20entire.pdf

Whoam1

Bring back this post bc I'm feeling stormy. I have Jupiter in Aries: Uranus conj. Mars in Aquarius: Pluto in Saggitarius: and a Pluto moon in the 8th house. Also a Capricorn AC, anyone with any of these placements or similar placements feel drawn to storms?

Whoam1

There is no linear connection to thunderstorms. Astrology is a complex chaotic system(the astrologer Bernadette Brady wrote a book about the connection of astrology and mathematical Chaos Theory).

As such there are many means to a love of thunderstorms. It could be for you many things: the people, the wind, the lightning, the violent rain, the loud noise, or a combination of these and many others singly or in groups.

Posting your chart might make it possible to determine this, or it might not if we don't know specifically what part of the thunderstorm you love, or if its a combination that we don't have available( such as a few asteroids combined with some midpoints, etc) . But without a chart there is no way at all.

Since your chart i the blueprint of your life: IT IS THERE. But finding it might be hard.

Attached is the chart

Last edited: