Insanely accurate name asteroids? Coincidence?

DarkWarrior7

I am really interested in name asteroids. They seem to be surprisingly accurate. I never get enough information on them.

I am interested into getting back together with my ex. And I have noticed a lot of similarities in our synastry, as well as natal charts.

Synastry: DOUBLE WHAMMY - he has his name asteroid in an opposition with my Moon, and I have my name asteroid in an opposition with his Moon. We have a Moon-Moon opposition. Also: my Moon and my name asteroid in my natal chart are in Taurus, but not in a conjunction with each other. My Moon is on his MC. His Moon and his name Asteroid in his natal chart are in Scorpio, but not in a conjunction with each other, however, they both are conjuncting his IC. My Chiron is conjuncting his IC and his name asteroid. His Chiron is opposing my name asteroid in synastry.

Please, could you tell me something about these creepy coincidences with our name asteroids, Moons and Chirons?

Last edited:

waybread

I think "namesake" asteroids in synastry can have real meaning. My husband's namesake asteroid conjuncts my sun.

Not everybody will have an asteroid with their name, or a Person of Interest's name. When you find them, though, they're worth investigating.

You can use cognate names in different languages. For example, "Mary" might show up as Marie, Maria, Mari, &c.

DarkWarrior7

I think "namesake" asteroids in synastry can have real meaning. My husband's namesake asteroid conjuncts my sun.

Not everybody will have an asteroid with their name, or a Person of Interest's name. When you find them, though, they're worth investigating.

You can use cognate names in different languages. For example, "Mary" might show up as Marie, Maria, Mari, &c.

I know that they are very significant. Thank you for your response. But can you, please, try to get into what I wrote here, and analyze these specific aspects that I wrote here? Can you do that, it would mean a lot to me? It is not complicated at all, it's very clearly explained. There are many analogies, that it is creepy. Thank you in advance. ❤️

waybread

Sorry- but people who choose to respond to your posts are never required to do it in the way that you want. We respond to a question in the way that we see it. It is a courtesy on this forum to post your chart/s, because the verbal descriptions often become too hard to visualize.

I'd rather suggest ways for you to think through this issue on your own. However, .... moon symbolizes your emotional nature. As well, in synastry, it can indicate the ability to feel "at home" with the other person, if the moons are conjunct, sextiled or trined. The lunar opposition can become stressful, because your emotional natures are fundamentally different and need different things. The moon in Taurus craves stability. Scorpio needs emotional intensity, which can often lead to more drama than the Taurus person wants to accommodate.

Chiron can show us "where it hurts," but where-- by sign, house, and aspects-- we can gain in wisdom and compassion if we stay open to our hurts.

So I am guessing (without seeing your charts) that this man is your ex because of significant differences in your emotional natures, needs, or beliefs about sharing a home together (moon,) and because you managed to hurt one (Chiron) another without working through the painful issues sufficiently to gain in compassion for one another.

If you wish to get back together with this man that's your call. I would only suggest that you consider whether the issues that led to your break-up have cleared up sufficiently that you wouldn't run through them again, the next time around.

I personally am cautious about using asteroids other than with some close conjunctions to an actual planet. There are over 20,000 asteroids and once we allow a range of aspects for asteroids we're in danger or turning the chart into anything we want it to mean. This is why some astrologers think of asteroids as so much space junk. I think it is always important to understand what is going on with the "majors" before turning to the "minors." In synastry, the majors would be sun, moon, Venus, Mars, and ascendant.

If your namesake asteroid conjuncts his moon and his namesake asteroid conjuncts your moon, I would view that as a significant emotional connection. With the opposition, however, this might be a case of "can't live with him, can't live without him." This isn't the situation you describe, however.

If you wish to post your charts, I will try to take a look at them.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

I know that they are very significant. Thank you for your response. But can you, please, try to get into what I wrote here, and analyze these specific aspects that I wrote here? Can you do that, it would mean a lot to me? It is not complicated at all, it's very clearly explained. There are many analogies, that it is creepy. Thank you in advance. ❤️

Sounds like you need a paid interpretation