Will I move to...

Erickaf

Hey guys. I am wondering will I travel to F city this year? I used to live there many years and I want to ideally go by Summer this year but I am not too sure if that is possible. So I just asked if I will travel there anytime this year?

So F is a foreign city, ruler is 9th house which is Saturn in Capricorn. I am Mercury...I am in terrible shape...I am in detriment but Moon exalted is nice. I always like it when my charts have Moon in Taurus or Cancer :wink:. I hope that helps me. I apply immediate sextile to ruler of the 9th. Moon sextiles Mercury and Venus...I hope this can aid me to go travel.

Thank you.

Attachments

• go to FI this year.jpg
    go to FI this year.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

No not seeing it this year due to money.

Moons exalted but in your 12th and inconjunct asc, L9 saturn is in its 12th too, theres moon/venus L5 which may mean you end up getting pregnant, or even gamble your money away :D

Erickaf

No not seeing it this year due to money.

Moons exalted but in your 12th and inconjunct asc, L9 saturn is in its 12th too, theres moon/venus L5 which may mean you end up getting pregnant, or even gamble your money away :D

Thank you. I am aiming for mid-August, especially as I am sending my resume and have a few job interviews lined up. I definitely know I can't in June...also I think there is another city I want to go to that is close to this city I asked about ... soooo I may move to another place...

PS: I am so silly I just realized I already asked this exact same question last December. I better stick to the original chart...thanks anyway. I'll update.

Last edited:

:wink: Hello
Erickaf, due to Hidden reasons (hard to get!) you would most probably Not assume to be able to travel to F city this year! (At least it's not likely!)
I don't know more...At the moment
Good luck!
Maybe another year? How about trying to travel to Los Angeles this year? Nice city... Planets seem to say why not! yes :) )
Blue