DAYS TO WATCH - 2018 Chinese Astrology Special Days

Master Tsai

2018 is the Year of the Male Earth Dog. Dog is in the Earth group and contains mainly Male Earth. Therefore 2018 is a very strong Earth year.

If a birth chart lacks of the Earth element and Earth is the Lucky Element, then 2018 will be a wonderful year for that person. But if a birth chart has limited Water and Water is the Lucky Element, then the person will have big trouble in 2018.

If Earth is the Lucky Element, then when will the good fortune come? The most possible time should be in the Earth month. If we already know the month, then we can find the Earth days in that month. The Earth day of the Earth month in the Earth year must accumulate the strongest Earth energy. So this is the date we have to watch in 2018.

We find June 15, 2018 is Earth Dog year, Earth Horse month, Earth Tiger day. Tiger, Horse and Dog together form a strong Fire combination. Fire is the mother element of Earth. With the support of Fire, Wood is unable to attack Earth. Fire and Earth combination makes Earth of June 15, 2018 even stronger.

Actually, everybody should check on this date, even Earth is not your Lucky Element or Unlucky Element. The reason is that the strong Earth might impact the balance of five elements in your birth chart.

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2018-Chinese-Zodiac-Days-to-Watch.htm

The 2018-Chinese-Zodiac-Days-to-Watch article also discusses some other dates. In the end of the article you can find a way to check your Daily Chinese Astrology on June 15, 2018.

To check your Lucky Element is form the Chinese Five Element Astrology Rise and Fall Life Chart, not from 2018 Chinese Zodiac Birth Year Prediction.

Kittea

Do you have any suggestions for those whose lucky element is water and/or has limited water?

Wood (you): 76
Fire (kids) 150
Earth (money): 175
Metal (job): 17
Water (mom): 0

Master Tsai

cannot tell the detail without the birth chart.
But we can tell your Day Master Wood is weak.
Probably it is not extremely weak.

2018 is a very special year for its monthly cycles.
Many monthly Stem and Branch have same element.

February is Wooden Tiger.
March is Wooden Rabbit.
Tiger and Rabbit are in the Wood group.
February and March are very strong Wood month.
You should do well.

May is Fire Snake.
June is Earth Horse.
Snake and Horse are in the Fire Group.
July is Earth Sheep. Sheep is in the Earth group.
Earth is related to your money.
You can wait and see anything related to money happening during these months.

August is Metal Monkey,
September is Metal Chicken.
They are very strong Metal months.
Monkey and Chicken are in the Metal group.
Metal is related to pressure.
Watch out your health.

November is Water Pig. Pig is in the Water group.
You will have a great winter.

That means...
If your lucky is Wood, then spring is good for you.
If your lucky is Fire, then summer is good for you.
If your lucky is Earth, then summer and earth months are good for you.
If your lucky is Metal, then fall is good for you.
If your lucky is Water, then winter is good for you.

2018 will be a roller coaster year for most of people.

2018 is Earth Dog year. Dog is in the Earth group.
The first month of 2018 is February, Wooden Tiger.
The Earth of 2018 doesn't trigger in February.
It will trigger in June, Earth Horse month.
But the energy of Earth will be gradually accumulate in the early summer.

socrates

2018 is the Year of the Male Earth Dog. Dog is in the Earth group and contains mainly Male Earth. Therefore 2018 is a very strong Earth year.

If a birth chart lacks of the Earth element and Earth is the Lucky Element, then 2018 will be a wonderful year for that person. But if a birth chart has limited Water and Water is the Lucky Element, then the person will have big trouble in 2018.

If Earth is the Lucky Element, then when will the good fortune come? The most possible time should be in the Earth month. If we already know the month, then we can find the Earth days in that month. The Earth day of the Earth month in the Earth year must accumulate the strongest Earth energy. So this is the date we have to watch in 2018.

We find June 15, 2018 is Earth Dog year, Earth Horse month, Earth Tiger day. Tiger, Horse and Dog together form a strong Fire combination. Fire is the mother element of Earth. With the support of Fire, Wood is unable to attack Earth. Fire and Earth combination makes Earth of June 15, 2018 even stronger.

Actually, everybody should check on this date, even Earth is not your Lucky Element or Unlucky Element. The reason is that the strong Earth might impact the balance of five elements in your birth chart.

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2018-Chinese-Zodiac-Days-to-Watch.htm

The 2018-Chinese-Zodiac-Days-to-Watch article also discusses some other dates. In the end of the article you can find a way to check your Daily Chinese Astrology on June 15, 2018.

To check your Lucky Element is form the Chinese Five Element Astrology Rise and Fall Life Chart, not from 2018 Chinese Zodiac Birth Year Prediction.

some charts dont need balance theyre special

ding ding xin xin
wei wei chou chou like mine
but output is still a nuisance in those charts

Abby83

The year of the dog is always the best year for me out of the whole 12 years. It’s the one year I can count on where I know I will thoroughly enjoy myself throughout. I’m so happy that I’ll get to experience this year, that it is here, and I look forward to it. Yay!!

Master Tsai

some charts dont need balance theyre special

ding ding xin xin
wei wei chou chou like mine
but output is still a nuisance in those charts
Yes!
If you were born in the xin chou year, then Day Master Ding is very weak and
the birth chart is a fake extremely weak case.
The five elements balance chart cannot apply on extremely weak or extremely strong special cases.
Actually, the balance chart just shows opposite.

Master Tsai

The year of the dog is always the best year for me out of the whole 12 years. It’s the one year I can count on where I know I will thoroughly enjoy myself throughout. I’m so happy that I’ll get to experience this year, that it is here, and I look forward to it. Yay!!
Hope you have good news in summer or autumn.

socrates

Yes!
If you were born in the xin chou year, then Day Master Ding is very weak and
the birth chart is a fake extremely weak case.
The five elements balance chart cannot apply on extremely weak or extremely strong special cases.
Actually, the balance chart just shows opposite.

Still follow charts do not appear to be as favorable as I heard