Osiris Astroied Chart ruler!!!?? Help please

Whoam1

"[Osiris is] the personification of the collective unconscious, all that existed in the collective unconscious psyche, but which was not included in the conscious religious forms of that time."

From what I've read Osiris is an archetype, defined first by Venus (Taurus) that is if having earthly value, then in his death he resurects as Pluto and Mars (Scorpio), connecting him to the undercurrents of the earth. His place is a place of transformation, regeneration, and becoming. His fall in mythology was because of Saturnian seth, he fell under the darkness from manipulation of others. He represents lead into gold and a balance of our feminine and masculine chart energies. He represents beauty (Venus) then death (Saturn) then transformation (Mars/Pluto). There is depth in the gold character of Osiris due to his dark soul, but his heart is gold.

My Osiris is on my moon in the 8th house (seconds apart!), trine to Saturn in Taurus, it's Contra-parallel (opposite) my Pluto in the 11th. Mars is in Aquarius who rules the 11th. Venus is in Scorpio (in 11th house stellium with Pluto). Lastly Mars is Square Venus. Could the depth of my chart be founded by Osiris???

https://graycrawford.net/2013/03/12/osiris-alchemic-archetype/

This artical is well cited and a good read but hard for me to understand alone.

Whoam1

Look up osiris mythology.

I have to some extent but I have to read into it further. This astroied cover coincidences of energy in my chart and in my life. My question is more so how do I include this or should I include this in my life. How can an astroied have such strength in ones chart?

Whoam1

I also found the sabian symbol: TWO heads looking beyond the shadow, representing the growth and trancendance of the mind. Could the two heads be Osiris and the moon as they are both at 10 degrees Virgo? More research has lead me to further belive that Osiris rules trancendance of the bidy into and beyond the unconscious mind.

Whoam1

What research is that, exactly?

The mythological research. Like a fixed Star he has a character set (Venus Mars/Pluto), however like an astroid he forms aspects to other celestial bodies in the chart, but seemingly only after he is activated by Conjunction of another planet. He represents where we need to heal by expanding our individual sense of self, (me being on the moon in the eight house and maybe too with my relationship with Pluto and Chiron (maybe Antares too) as they are acting oppositions. However he is not a planet but he is an archetype that jung based his work off of. In the myth Osiris was cut into 13 pieces, and spread throughout the universe. Could each of those pieces be a sign? And the 13th piece be oneself? I know the archetype is activated in my chart, it aspects the Sun-Moon-Asc-Saturn (AC ruler)-Pluto-Chiron and Antares. Plus anything in the 2nd and 8th signs/houses powers it. Venus in 8th sign, Saturn in second sign, Mars in second house, Moon-Osiris (and isis) in eighth house.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Why are you putting so much emphasis on Osiris?

It's an asteroid. It hardly means anything when you look at the bigger picture.

Whoam1

Why are you putting so much emphasis on Osiris?

It's an asteroid. It hardly means anything when you look at the bigger picture.

Except it's also an arctype a world renowned psychologist used in some of his most recognized work. My chart activates the archetype (possibly) and I'm not going to overlook anything, asteroid or not.

JUPITERASC

Except it's also an arctype a world renowned psychologist
used in some of his most recognized work.
My chart activates the archetype (possibly)
and I'm not going to overlook anything, asteroid or not.
unfortunately Zarathu closed his account
but here are a few comments he made before doing so
:smile:
I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:

Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda, Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos, Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa, Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne, Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

No its a small number.

I regularly use 700 of them.

Whoam1

unfortunately Zarathu closed his account
but here are a few comments he made before doing so
:smile:

Then look at jungs archetypes there's only 12 of those, I only use one. I'm trying to figure which one relates to Osiris still, I believe it may be the hero but I'm unsure, or maybe Osiris represents all of the archetypes. I'm wrong Osiris is where jung got the idea of shadow, the unconscious part of a personality that the beings ego does not recognize or associate with.

Last edited: