Is juno about commitment ?

Chrysalis

Im reading conflicting information online, some sites are saying it is about commitment,bonded r'ships,marriage etc and another one is saying its about sex with no emotions attached :unsure:
http://www.magiastrology.com/morejuno.htm

Im looking at mine and a guys chart with regards to juno, where his venus exactly trines my juno and my saturn conjuncts his juno.

IleneK

Premium Member
Im reading conflicting information online, some sites are saying it is about commitment,bonded r'ships,marriage etc and another one is saying its about sex with no emotions attached :unsure:
http://www.magiastrology.com/morejuno.htm

Im looking at mine and a guys chart with regards to juno, where his venus exactly trines my juno and my saturn conjuncts his juno.

In Roman mythology, Juno was queen of the gods, wife of Jupiter who was king of the gods. She was the goddess of marriage. While Zeus was very much unfaithful, Juno remained committed to the marriage, always stayed with him. Was the devoted wife. So, commitment, yes, for sure. Marriage, also, yes. There was much sexual freedom but I do not see her seeking or having sex with no emotions, though.

His Venus trining your Juno, through your lens of marriage/Juno, you see him attractively/Venus.
Your Saturn on his Juno could make you seem very serious with regard to marriage/commitment, or possibly constricting...? Just some possibilities without knowing more context.

Chrysalis

Thanks illenek, thats a nice and easy to remember Juno story.

Ill have to update this thread in due course, im not meeting him in person till the 5th feb as he's going away for work, but communication wise is going well so far, he seems quite keen and he's a moon/sun scorpio..i always seem to attract scorpios.

Both our recent transits (past 3 days) are quite interesting too as his has been venus trine venus, saturn trine juno. Mines been venus conjunct juno and saturn trine saturn.

From his pics attraction wise i wouldn't really go for him, but i need to stop going for looks as these kinda guys have never been any good.

And also his moons exactly sextile my juno, so juno does seem to be having some say in things here.