Star shape in birth chart

gnatlol

Has anyone seen any other charts that look like this?

Attachments

• 12308699_2572489468983_6525071469675222929_n.jpg
    12308699_2572489468983_6525071469675222929_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 168

Astronoodles

I honestly don't think that I've ever seen that shape in a birth chart before, but that's really interesting! That looks pretty cool.

gnatlol

Thanks! I just started looking online to see if I could find any special meaning...I found this

"A Star (Pentagram) is a five-pointed star formed from five planets separated by 72 degrees. A star in general is a symbol of sudden brilliance that comes in out of the blue. It is always unexpected and undeserved. The five-pointed star is a pentagram, which is the sign of a giant, such as Baal, who is worshipped as the god of war and love and is the same as Satan. The Star in the Birth Chart means the person is known as a star in the Angelic Conflict, even though it might not be apparent to others."

http://www.biblenews1.com/astrology/configurations.html#Star (Pentagram)

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

Has anyone seen any other charts that look like this?

VERY NICE! I have never seen such a perfectly formed one. I have seen a few but they used very very wide orbs or they added angles or points. This one is all based upon planetary aspects and with correct orbs. Very cool.

I have not seen enough of them to have practical experience with how they play out in someone's life. I did have one client with 'almost' a pentagram, if you added his MC into the mix. He felt that he had a very strong guardian angel that he could communicate with clearly. And he led a very charmed life in many ways. So he did seem to be blessed with self awareness and a great deal of luck.