Relationship,virginity.

comdoc

Hi Nightfall,

Your current location might be limiting you. I looked for a place that could possibly help in Europe. How about Barcelona, Spain? Your Scorpio Venus would approach the 4th House cusp there. You could place an online personal ad to find a love connection there. Here's a free dating site with some girls in Barcelona.

www.okcupid.com

From astro.com AstroClick Travel for Venus/IC: You are surrounded by familiar things, trusted people, and enjoy the pleasantness of an environment, which constantly soothes your senses. Terms such as homeliness, home and security gain a deeper meaning. Perhaps it is your intention to find a permanent abode, or you would like to have children and start a family.

Last edited:

comdoc

Need astrology discussion,not dating sites.:smile: I am interesting to find the cause of this in the chart,what planet or sign is responsible for this result so far.

You're welcome. *smile* Please respond to what I suggested. Disregard the dating site information.

Blacknight

View attachment 52856

Hello,it seems weird and unexplained that i still dont have a relationship with girl and i dont even have lost virginity in that age.:cool:

I remember many people to say that dont worry,when it is time to come it will come,but whats going on when time passing and nothing still happen.:andy:I want to do things but i feel something blocks mes,is this gonna last much longer?? Starting to be confused and worrying something is going wrong with me.:pinched:

I looked at your chart and I see you have an exalted mars ruled by a saturn in sag which is in turn ruled by jupiter in pisces where it's at home. The only poor placement I see is where venus is in detriment in scorpio, but it is ruled by an exalted mars/at-home-pluto (if you're traditional/modern). Still not an ideal placement for venus.

My advice... if you want it to happen, make it happen. Don't wait for it. Don't listen to people saying wait for it to happen. That's bad advice for someone like you who has an exalted cardinal mars. If you want things to happen, you make them happen.

Larxene

Hello Nightfall.

In my opinion, the first thing that one should look for with regards to a specific topic is to observe the natural significator and circumstantial significator of that topic. In this case the natural significator for relationships is usually Venus, and the house significator for relationships in your chart is Jupiter, because he rules the 7th place.

Looking at Venus, we see that she is of the sect in favour (the night sect, this is a night chart), but in the 3rd house by Whole Signs and by quadrant division (which makes it cadent) and is opposite its domicile (so it is in its exile). It doesnt have much support from its sect-mates, because the Moon does not aspect it, and Mars is only in aspect to it by sextile, which is a weakly favourable aspect. Thus, overall this Venus is below average in terms of placement.

Now, Jupiter is contrary to the sect, but it is in its domicile and in the semi-favourable 7th place. Its opposition to the Sun and square with Saturn afflicts it to some extent, and although it is in trine to the benefic of the sect (Venus), that benefic offers little help due to being afflicted herself. Finally, Jupiter is retrograde, an affliction associated with the reversal of good things. Therefore, Jupiter is also below average in your chart.

Since both significators are below average, this does point towards your difficulty with relationships/marriage in general. The retrograde status of Jupiter is particular indicate delays with respect to one's relationships.

On a side-note, do you have issues with depression, or do people tell you that you are depressing, overwhelming or arrogant?

Hope this helps,

Larxene Xenohart

Izzy542

I have seen a case like this before to a very dear friend of mine, what I did then I took his solar return year by year to find when it will happen. You are searching for active 5 or 8 house with Venus there. It worked very exactly you could see everything about the girl in detail.
In your case of the natal chart the only thing I can assume is wrong is 5 house in Aquarious with the Mars in capticorn and opossition to moon in 8, yes it will be delayed very much. The 5 house conditions give someone that could use prostitutes but this comes to tension with the fact that you want to be in love in order to have sex. Anyway I believe that you will in love eventually with a friend of yours and also good news you will marrying her.