Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Lenzites betulina

Wow, Rosie, the best thing you've read on the subject to date? A statement such as this is really quite touching. To say the least: thank you.

I had to learn about Neptune in Capricorn because it is present in my chart. There wasn't much information about it in the books I had, and thus I took to good-old-fashioned observation in order to gain an assessment of the energies at hand, how they could manifest, and furthermore, how they could be used, as they were, afterall, an integral part of my own life.

I never much bought into the whole, "It's generational, everybody has it" mindset. Some people resonate more to the outer planets. When this is the case the outer planets will have a stronger influence over the life of the native.

I have not devoted any study or observation to Neptune conjunct Uranus in Capricorn and thus have little to say. I would much rather hear the words of others regarding this topic.

The key to success for the Pluto in Scorpio Generation is to pull off positive Taurus. What does that mean to you?

Sedna dwells in Taurus. Sedna presides over the ages. The Pluto-Sedna opposition of the late 80's was important. I have yet to understand just what it means.

Other than that, I don't logically follow you. Something to do with mastering the signs opposite to balance the energy of the planets placed in that sign? Please explain!

The shadow aside of the Pluto in Scorpio generation is pure evil. :devil: The Pluto in Aquarius Generation's opinion of you-all will be very important.

Let's define evil as an absolute absence of goodness at the time of birth.

Yes, human beings behave and think in all kinds of negative ways, but pure evil is something else. When set beside pure evil, negativity at it's most intense is just a misguided child. Evil is something different.

The word shouldn't be thrown around lightly. I've seen innocents stigmatized for their supposed "evilness". The social castigation forever left a mark on their souls. It were as though a witch hunt was taking place and the accusers, moreso than the "witches" were the ones truly spreading "evil" in the name of goodness. But even in this case, the accusers were simply misguided. Any evil that was present was acting through them and not of them.

Pluto in Scorpio is facsinating. It gives me an ability to focus on things most people aren't aware of. I'm not exactly sure how it effects the others, but it grants me an investigative ability, observational powers, and a certain gravitation towards mystical literature from the late 1800s through the early 1900s. Although Pluto in Scorpio is known for associations with the occult, social definition of occult does not match the literal definition. In a social sense, the word "occult" conjurs images of oiji boards, spells, and divinations. However, "occult" simply means "knowledge of the hidden". Knowledge of the hidden is dear to me. I'm not so interested in what everybody else knows, nor am I all that interested in jumping on any band wagons. I look to the underlying cause of things. Always have. In this quest to understand the underlying causes of this that and the other, I turn to history, psychology, science, mysticism, and review any and all explainations that are applicable. Then I test the information, as well as my conclusions. This is through the lense of the third house and conjunct Mercury. Manifestations may be different for those with a different house placement.

Pluto in scorpio kind of reminds me of a documentary I recently saw about neuroscience. They stated something like, the brain of an addict learns too well. Something to do with the reward response. It makes the associations too quickly and in certain social circumstances addiction results. That's kind of what Pluto in Scorpio reminds me of. Great learner, but learns too well. Simply, we are very likely take what we learn to a deeper level and when taken on such deep levels, there is no light heartedness about the things we do and say, especially when "knowledge of the hidden" shows us the deeper implications of half-hearted comments passed off in a jocoserious tone. Thus, lightheartedness puzzles the more plutonian of us. We don't deal well with the conflicting sets of instruction(or expectations) so ubiquitous in our culture today. Until more mature and able to handle the plutonian energies, these conflicting expectations may cause us to excell in one of two conflicting expectations to our own detriment, because we are not following the status quo by doing so. If the social conditions are poor, calamity can result from the learning. Thus, Pluto in Scorpio can serve as a canary in the coal mine to expose what is wrong with a culture, what forms of nourishment and integrity it is lacking in. To a certain extent, we take things and intensify them.

Another phenomena I notice is that with Pluto in Scorpio, at least for me, I take heed to the temporal nature of many things. Most importantly, I notice within myself a lack of the inherent fear many of my elders deal with Pluto. The lack of fear is based on the inherent knowledge that each plutonian lesson is designed to transform an entity into the next phase of existence. It is more than likely that whatever has been gained from the experience was worth the troubles. Think baptism by fire. Think learning the hard way. Think "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger". Think of the struggle required for success. Think of the alcoholic who has not the power to quit until Pluto comes along and bottoms him out, then and only then, is he ready to change his ways and live a life of sobriety. Think Shiva, the hindu god of death, and how one may be able to pray to him to kill the worn out parts of oneself that serve as obstacles to enlightenment. This is the power of Pluto and although it causes many causualties, those of us who can get through it come out with something we couldn't have otherwise. Perhaps we with Pluto in scorpio are more likely to accept this than other generations. We can use the struggles we go through to shift our personal paradigms and we can do this deliberately if need be.

However, I'm not so sure of the applicability of what I say to the rest of my generation. I do not consort with them much.

My generation lives in a convenient fantasy world...but why not? The humanity we were born into doesn't seem to want us. Most of us were raised with our parents too busy with jobs or television to tend to nuturing our emotional needs. Most of us were fed carcinogenic materials before even weaning from the breast and then told we had to look like a pop star to have any sense of worth as a human being(as though that would be realistic for the young men with hips and the young women with poorly proportioned bodies due to a diet high in hormones and a sedentary lifestyle). Now we find ourselves in an economy that expects us to be happy to have a job, even if it's flipping burgers for minimum wage after getting a college degree. Well thank you for the scraps from the table. Many of us see these things and reject them.

One of the most pivotal things that happened for my generation was when Bush ran against Kerry. That moment in time told each and every one of us that our votes were meaningless. It confirmed the corruption of the government. It confirmed to many of us that there was no point in getting involved in the system, or having any faith in it. It told us that our country cared not for its people. It were as though a dark cloud blanketed our nation on that day. Is the ratio of Pluto in Scorpio non-voters to voters higher than generations past? I'd expect it would be. Every election since Bush our votes have been tampered with. Many of us were at or around voting age for this Bush/Kerry conundrum. Those of us born later on may perceive tampering with votes as a normal occurence of the times, but for those of us who were approximately voting age during the second Bush election, we saw a shift take place. Many of Pluto in Scorpios do not trust the government.

This generation came at the time of many shifts. The younger part of this generation may not remember the energies of the old, but the older part is able to tap into these energies and compare the world they were born into with the world as it is now. At least I am. It shifted around with those born around 89. Many of the dragons born in 88 have exceptional abilities. Those born in the 90's are likely to perceive the state of things as they are now as normal. This is because of the availability of current technologies in their lives. The speed at which technology advances makes the difference of a few short years from the latter half of the 80s to the early 90's monumental.

When I was in school all the schools were renovating their libraries into "media centers". So in elementary school we had a library. We used card catalogues to look up books. We also had textbooks from the fifties. Our maps still had the USSR on them. They had to tell us that the USSR was really Russia and that the maps had changed. I bring this up to mention that a portion of my education was from the same textbooks that children were learning from in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. The authors of the text books in the 50s were likely to have knowledge dating back to the early 1900s and these authors were in turn, likely to be influenced by their elders, people who had seen the 1800s first hand. Thus, the collective consciousness embodied in these books could easily be traced back to the 1800's.

Then the library closed for construction and it was transformed into a media center. No more card catalogues. Less books. More tables. More computers. They stopped having us write in cursive and started having us type out our papers. All the textbooks were updated. It took some getting used to. The new text books were too easy. They looked more like picture books than textbooks.

Then in middle school we had a library, but it too was converted to a media center. Our books, again, originally from the 50's, were also updated. The same happened in highschool. The point is, we have the memory of both the library and the media center. The before and the after. And if we choose to do so, we can compare and contrast them. The younger ones of our generations did not have this memory of the school library because it was already transformed into a media center by the time they got there. They cannot compare and contrast these experiences(depending upon the progressiveness of the community to which they belong).

We were also taught how to write checks in elementary school and told always to put money in the banks because it accrued interest. Upon adulthood we found that the banking laws had been changed, seemingly under our noses. Now if we let our money sit in the bank we accumulate charges. If we let it sit for too long we have no money left. The younger ones of us may not remember when a bank account furnished interest. They may not be able to compare and contrast these things.

Even the older portion of the generation, who has been given the opportunity to compare and contrast these circumstances often chooses not to do so. Why on earth would we want to look at what we've lost? And with a collective distrust for the status quo, how can one convince a Pluto in Scorpio that the status quo of the past was any better than it was today? Afterall, it's still a status quo. Often times we refuse to participate in the way things are going by withdrawing. Unfortunately, withdrawel doesn't change much when one is still completely reliant on their mother culture for sustenance. It merely reduces one to a lowly status within the culture. Withdrawel is likely a common theme for Pluto in Scorpio. Conversely, if the native matures and the Plutonian energy is well harnessed, they can tap into their "hidden knowledge" to set forth remarkable transformations. They have the potential to correct many of the worn out thought patterns perpetuated by humankind(under the radar, if you will) that result in serious misdeeds. Why? Because they are more likely to be consciously aware of what for other generations are subconscious behaviors.

However, as much as we withdraw, we also reveal. We reveal what is wrong. Even if we don't consciously know what is wrong, our behaviors, when imbalanced are intensified by Pluto. This intensification makes a given problem well known to all onlookers. Unfortunately most onlookers look to the native as the problem, rather than the underlying conditions that created the imbalance. We're reactionary. When a Pluto in Scorpio acts out on a monumental scale they are reacting. The more intense the acting out, the greater the stimuli they are reacting too. In many cases, this reaction can be reduced to one simple thing: the revocation of our birthrights and subsequently, our dignity as living souls. These are not small slights. Wars have been waged over less. Pluto in Scorpio will fight tooth and nail for their souls. And their souls are sensitive to the unseen mechanisms behind the things most people do, things that most people don't notice or seem affected by. Therefore, what is perceived as normal by former generations can be perceived as a threat to Pluto in Scorpio. Because Pluto in Scorpio tends to perceive certain social norms as threatening, those who uphold those social norms perceive Pluto in Scorpio as threatening, due to their refusal to participate in general consensus. The upholders of the social norms then try to force the Pluto in Scorpio to assimilate, or to punish Pluto in Scorpio for not doing so, thereby confirming Pluto in Scorpio's perception of a threat. Then, in response to the threat, the Pluto in Scorpio fights. It tries to stick up for itself. Unfortunately, Pluto in Scorpio often gets blamed for all this ruckus, due to the intense manner in which they respond when backed into a corner. Pluto in Scorpio is a generation of renegade warriors and martyrs.

Unfortunately, we expect others to perceive the same threats we do, not realizing that they don't(because although real and tangible, they are largely unseen). The more we try to get them to understand, the more they resist. Eventually force comes into play, from either direction. That force is Pluto and as a result of that force is either a paradigm shift or being gobbled up. Remember Aesop's Fables? Each story had a moral at the end. Pluto does the same.

Late 80s/early 90's were when many of the indigos were born. Older generations write alot of books about the indigos, with all the superpowers we are proported to have. Perhaps we perceive the world differently than our forebearers. Perhaps the knowledge that is hidden to them is common place to us. Perhaps this Pluto in Scorpio and Neptune in Capricorn has something to do with it.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Like you, I don't find much good material on this subject matter, so again, your insights are awakening for me. Your Pluto in Scorpio thoughts, and thoughts on evil (and you are right, I should not go fluffy about evil, not with Pluto in Scorpios particularly), really profound and I am going back for another read after responding, briefly, to the questions you posed me.

Also, though there is little written about this subject, I just read, over the last couple days, a Liz Green book of lectures on the Outer Planets, and I highly recommend it. The lectures were given circa 1980, and she actually talks about the Capricorn Uranus/Neptune/Saturn conjunction years in advance of it. Here's a review of this book: http://wholeastrology.blogspot.com/2012/09/outer-planets-and-liz-greene.html

I never much bought into the whole, "It's generational, everybody has it" mindset. Some people resonate more to the outer planets. When this is the case the outer planets will have a stronger influence over the life of the native.

Yes, but with T Pluto Square T Uranus on top of a whole mini-generation's N. Uranus/Neptune conjunction, with Saturn in there too, for those born in and around 1989 - Sextiling T Saturn conjunct N Pluto in Scorpio - for people in their twenties....I figure they ALL are feeling it.

Big time.

Some of them are suicidal, thus the rest need to breech the myth of isolation, and myth of aloneness, and even myth of loner-ness that you-all have - natural to Pluto in Scorpio and Craapy-corness - enough to help each other. Not trying to change Pluto in Scorpio folk, just saying they need to help each other right now, because these is hard times.

Also asserting that astrology is a huge help!

I don't logically follow you. Something to do with mastering the signs opposite to balance the energy of the planets placed in that sign? Please explain!

Check out Evoltionary Astrology as a field, and Jeff Green's two volumes on Pluto. You will love it.

Basically they teach that: Pluto is mega powerful, thus it shoots across our scopes and we need to activate the place it shoots to, lest it blows up or goes negative in the sign and house of our Natal scopes. Green looks at Pluto as a deeper level of NN sort of stuff, answering the "why did we incarnate here and now?" question. The Pluto axis for Evolutionary Astrologers ( and there are many who call themselves Evolutionary Astrologers) is kind of the big bang of your soul's purpose and NN is the finer tuning, you might say.

Thus, according to Evolutionary Astrology, Pluto in Leo folk, like me, were suppose to bring in the age of Aquarius. Pluto is Scorpio folk are here to pull off positive Taurus, which I find very exciting myself. I have never liked the whole money game, and life in a cubicle doesn't look like a successful life to me.

Why do you say Pluto in Aquarius's opinion of us will be important?

Pluto in Fixed signs are revolutionary generations - Pluto (Boom!), Fixed (Structures...). You are complaining about the unevolved, sociopathic, narcissistic Pluto in Leo generation. You are right, and being Pluto in Leo, I wish we could have done better. And/but reminding you that all the reform movements Pluto in Leo folk launched in our day were heavily infiltrated and huge amounts of money got spent to put them down.

When the Pluto in Aquarius generation gains adulthood they are going to be mad at the unevolved Pluto in Scorpio generation too. There are Squares between these Plutos, these generations.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Astrology shows the way through, or around. I am going to repeat some themes from earlier posts.

Anyone here ever played Monopoly? Pretty long drawn out boring last half of that game - right? ZZZZzzzzz. That is how this Uranus/Pluto Squares feels to me.

Time for a whole new game. The bad guys won Monopoly, let them play SORRY instead.

So it is very true that there are no jobs and you-all are not being given opportunities or training.

That said, you have been training yourselves via the internet for years. You have amazing thumbs and Scorpio energy woodsheds - that is, a Scorpio never bothers to display a talent until s/he has mastered it. They spend hours hanging out in the woodshed, alone, practicing guitar, and then casually play something at a party, and blow everyone's mind. Who knew?

Thus I would prefer to call the Pluto in Scorpio Generation the Who Knew? Generation.

Meanwhile the bad guys stole all the money. Luckily money is a symbol, kind of a joke. So if only 1% have all the money, then are the 99% victims? Yes..but also NO!

Paradigm Shift. Think Aquarius and bringing in Aquarian approaches because Pisces is going out and Aquarium energy is coming in! You can BANK on this (no, no, try Credit Unions or even better sorts of Unions!).

Then, if you are Pluto in Scorpio look at where the opposite Taurus point is, what House? What does RICHNESS in that House mean? List 10 mundane and strange, do-able and not yet possible, ways to get around the whole money game in that House, and thereby achieve richness.

Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn is a very practical super power, that you have and I don't. Wizards.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Pluto is at home in Scorpio and so your whole generation is at home with Pluto. ....
And, powerful planets like Nep or Pluto are at home basically anywhere in the sense that they are powerful and will do what they have to in any sign. What I mean is that neither of the powerful outer planets is like a Venus in Aries, which is then in detriment and gets overpowered by Mars, and thus cannot then be balanced or harmonious (the typicalities of normal Ven), or whatever.

Unlike that, no matter what signs the likes of Ura, Nep or Plu transit, they do not get overpowerwed by the rulers of those signs, but they themselves are the ones calling the shots and bringing about transformation in those signs on a generational level.

:)AQ7

Marasca_Cherry

Wow OP, thanks so much for your insight into our generation as well as the powerful Pluto transit coming up. I have all three, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn as well and am a member of the Pluto in Scorpio generation as well as having three other main planets in Scorpio (Sun, Mercury, and Venus) so I am right at home in all this transformative energy.

I'm 22 and have been going through a silent yet rapid and powerful internal transformation and learning of self for all of early 2013 (it is amazing me how much I've learned to know and love myself better, while also being at home in my own world for 4 months as of right now). I'm actually surprised the big Uranus Square Pluto dates haven't hit already. I guess the peak of my transformation has yet to come!

This is a powerful time for us all as this transit is happening 7 times within a short space of 3 years! Whereas Pluto in Leo's were much more open in their transformations, as mentioned, I sense that my generation is making its moves quietly at the moment and might even seem lazy and detached...and then BOOM...the revolution is revealed. Until then, no one (including some of ourselves) really knows what we're up to. :ninja:

Insane, I'm 23 and have experiences very similar to you recently, I have been back home for 5 months in my own quiet revolution. Not entirely sure what is to come of it, but I'm hoping something good! This stood out for sure.

Marasca_Cherry

Also a lot of 1989'ers +- have exalted Jupiter opposed to Saturn, Uranus, Neptune trined Pluto (Scorpio). At least for me, this is causing more Jupiter energy to increase in my 'psyche' as opposed to Saturn's. Pluto already transited Uranus in my chart and is still hovering right over Saturn/Neptune (10 degrees)...Let's just say it is a very intense period. I think depending on your house, you will see that aspect of your life begin to truly move forward in a way that you never expected before as well. If it is the tenth house, you may move in a totally different career direction and excel at new things that you you never thought would happen. This is happening in my 8th house, which has unleashed a lot of psychological garbage that has plagued me my whole life.

Anyway, this too will pass :)

Edit: Also I think this period allows you to move into your true self. Away from the realm of emotions, illusion, dreams, etc. into YOU...we came here and experienced the tumultuous reality of separation and ego. Maybe not everyone will come to this conclusion, but I believe a lot will because a lot of these people are here just to move things on to the next level.
I'm an 89'er as well, I wonder how the Jupiter in Cancer will work out after this intense period for all of us. Saturn is also transiting my moon, so I can't wait til Jupiter transits my ASC and natal Jupiter!

RosieOne

...no matter what signs the likes of Ura, Nep or Plu transit, they do not get overpowered by the rulers of those signs, but they themselves are the ones calling the shots and bringing about transformation in those signs on a generational level.

Interesting point! Maybe because I am Sun in Aquarius, which is Sun in detriment, I tend to really like folks with inner planets in detriment. Venus in Aries is fantastic! Mars in Taurus? Ahhhh. Ferdinand the Bull is one of my favorite stories. Mars in Libra - bring it on. Mercury in Sage and Pisces - yay! Up with detriments! My new Aquarium Cause of the Week.

But back to your point. Yes, when those outer planets speak up it is like we are being SHOWN. We experience it as Guidance or in Pluto's case, fate. We can take on this other transcendent voice, or embody the archetype spontaneously, and start channeling Neptunian energy, or Uranian. Or we get taken up on some weird quest, or insane binge, or wild romance. We can meditate and have visions, lucid dreams, or experience transcendent sex, or our dreams can become prophetic. We can suddenly become very psychic in different ways, like Handel we can write the Messiah in 24 days and die on Easter morning - all that sort of stuff, and more, is what it is like when the outer planets come through.

Last edited:

RosieOne

This video hits me as a perfect example of how our individual inner planet energies get joined by outer planets.

Also this video seems so Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in Capricorn to me! The music is classically classic Capricorn, the skill level is Saturn in Capricorn. Add in the Uranus flash mob scene and spontaneous crowd awakening with lots of Neptunian angel on high glory - I loved it.

Best Coin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFmqO3Sf82M

Trying to figure out what the Pluto in Scorpio generation is up to is extremely difficult for the rest of us. Everything happens out of sight, in cyber reality - or maybe telepathy?

For instance, my husband and I experienced something spooky recently regarding Pluto in Scorpio college students. We sat in the middle of a campus, the main plaza, and pretty soon classes let out and the whole area swarmed with people. Hundreds and hundreds of college students all around us.

It was totally quiet. The whole mass of them were under headphones and punching buttons on their cell phones.

My husband and I so wished for a machine where we could hear what any given individual was listening to as they walked by us.

Pluto in Scorpio is mysterious and also surprising. Just think of any Scorpionic person you might know. Scorpios never show you the process. You think you know them but, suddenly, at a party, or work, they pull out a guitar, or whatever. And they play it and they are really expert. Who knew?

Obviously they have been practicing by themselves for months and didn't bother to let anyone know. Because of this secretness, Scorpios appear to be fabulous at everything they do, because if they are not really good, they won't perform.

On the dark side, the Pluto in Scorpio generation must deal with serious depression, inner depression - and also outer economic depression. Suicides and mass killings, bullying, oppression, slavish debt, corporate corruption, and the secret government(s) - and wars where citizens, even the soldiers, don't know what we are fighting for. Ask the average USAer:

"Why are we (USA) in Afghanistan? What are we fighting for exactly? What are our goals in that conflict? And how will we know when we have won?" They don't know.

Many Pluto in Scorpio folk got drugged very young - anti-depressed etc.

According to astrology, the revolution is a Taurus one - so being Green is important and how we value stuff and work is going to change. Even though the Pluto in Scorpio Generation was/is marketed to very very intensely - even though your generation got lots of programming to be consumers of corporate products - I don't think the brain-washing worked ultimately. I doubt that corporations will be able to manipulate Pluto in Scorpio folks. You are more global than previous generations. The Pluto in Sage kids coming up behind you are even more global yet. Thus buying those trendy jeans sewed by slaves in sweatshops is not going to sit well in the future.

Again, a great example of Pluto in Scorpio energy at work is the Rolling Jubilee, where people are buying up "debt" at very low prices and then simply forgiving the "debt". "A bail-out of the people by the people." they call it. Of course, the whole notion of buying and selling "debt" as if it is a commodity is crooked, anti-Taurus BS to begin with.

Also the slogan you see around, "I'll believe that corporations are people as soon as Texas executes one!" - a very Pluto in Scorpio sentiment.

What else? You tell me.
I'm from this Pluto-Scorpio generation and you are right on.

RosieOne

I'm thinking the whole generation of Uranus/Neptune in Cap. is here to bring in a whole new sort of Capricorn. Like what happens when Capricorn, the system, our structural realities, start using astrology and telepathy etc.?

oriel

Thank you for this thread!:smile:I'm pluto in scorpio and both my saturn and uranus are in saggitarius and neptune in capricorn.My saturn is conjunct my Uranus..I have to agree on pluto-scorpio analysis here..:crying:

Darkly

...no matter what signs the likes of Ura, Nep or Plu transit, they do not get overpowered by the rulers of those signs, but they themselves are the ones calling the shots and bringing about transformation in those signs on a generational level.

Interesting point! Maybe because I am Sun in Aquarius, which is Sun in detriment, I tend to really like folks with inner planets in detriment. Venus in Aries is fantastic! Mars in Taurus? Ahhhh. Ferdinand the Bull is one of my favorite stories. Mars in Libra - bring it on. Mercury in Sage and Pisces - yay! Up with detriments! My new Aquarium Cause of the Week.

But back to your point. Yes, when those outer planets speak up it is like we are being SHOWN. We experience it as Guidance or in Pluto's case, fate. We can take on this other transcendent voice, or embody the archetype spontaneously, and start channeling Neptunian energy, or Uranian. Or we get taken up on some weird quest, or insane binge, or wild romance. We can meditate and have visions, lucid dreams, or experience transcendent sex, or our dreams can become prophetic. We can suddenly become very psychic in different ways, like Handel we can write the Messiah in 24 days and die on Easter morning - all that sort of stuff, and more, is what it is like when the outer planets come through.
One of the transits is happening May 21... does that mean it's starting over again? Or what..?

RosieOne

Uranus square Pluto June 26 2012
Uranus square Pluto September 19 2012
Uranus square Pluto May 21 2013
Uranus square Pluto November 1 2013
Uranus Square Pluto November 2013 Geocentric
Uranus square Pluto April 21 2014
Uranus square Pluto December 15 2014
Uranus square Pluto March 17 2015

The Uranus/Pluto Square is a long dance between slow moving partners. It impacts us all in a general sense, just like the Sixties impacted everyone, when Uranus and Pluto were doing a conjunction-dance. Obviously the conjunction must have impacted Jimi Hendrix very powerfully and personally, where other people basically missed experiencing the 60s in any personal way.

On May 21 the Square is exact at 11 degrees Aries and Capricorn, so check to see if you have planets anywhere around those points. Next check the other Cardinal signs, Libra and Cancer around 11 degrees.

Anyone with an 11* Cardinal Sun here, give or take a couple degrees? Can we use you as an example/experiment?

For everyone, check what Houses 11 Aries and 11 Capricorn hit.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Yes, Rosieone, that's a good point re checking your houses these planets are transiting.
IMO, everybody even in the 60's experienced the constellation. Only the mundane masses we don't hear from and about, as we did about Jimi Hendrix.

:)AQ7

RosieOne

Now for those born in 1989 and 1990 we already know that Pluto in the sky is on your Saturns in Capricorn Also Pluto is conjunct your Uranus/Neptune conjunction - many more of you are experiencing this grand transit.

Which is to say that you all were born to feel this Uranus/Pluto Square VERY strongly - again think about the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

You really need not fear because you have youth and destiny. You aren't afraid of the massive changes needed. Uranus energy is eternally young, and Aries energy is new and leaps into change.

The old system is the Pluto in Capricorn side of the Square, but you all are saved from polarizing the energy because you have that Uranus/Neptune Capricorn thang. Your whole generation can take old stuff and put it together in new ways and fundamentally change things. Meta-recycling.

That said, I need to warn you that outer planets can not be controlled. They will impact the Houses you find them in and you can't stop that from happening. Could be something you judge as good or as bad, but point is, it is much bigger than you are, than we are.

For instance, a natural disaster could take out your town, and suddenly you have a chance to save lives, assuming you live of course! Horrible, but then again, this may spring-board you personally into a fabulous new life and career and calling. You may meet your true love in the rubble, receive an inheritance, and move to the islands.

Now nothing that dramatic may happen to you, but I expect all of you are being called up between 2012-2015.

So again, whatever happens in the Houses being hit by the Uranus/Pluto Square, you can't really do anything about it, except maybe store water, candles and matches and food?

That said, since both Pluto and Uranus are super powerful, they tend to blow open the whole axis (read Jeff Green's Pluto Books and study Evolutionary Astrology). Thus what we CAN do is apply energy/action into the House opposite where Pluto and Uranus are hitting, our Cancer and Libra Houses.

Translation, we can: "Take care of each other!"

Last edited:

Darkly

Now for those born in 1989 and 1990 we already know that Pluto in the sky is on your Saturns in Capricorn Also Pluto is conjunct your Uranus/Neptune conjunction - many more of you are experiencing this grand transit.

Which is to say that you all were born to feel this Uranus/Pluto Square VERY strongly - again think about the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

You really need not fear because you have youth and destiny. You aren't afraid of the massive changes needed. Uranus energy is eternally young, and Aries energy is new and leaps into change.

The old system is the Pluto in Capricorn side of the Square, but you all are saved from polarizing the energy because you have that Uranus/Neptune Capricorn thang. Your whole generation can take old stuff and put it together in new ways and fundamentally change things. Meta-recycling.

That said, I need to warn you that outer planets can not be controlled. They will impact the Houses you find them in and you can't stop that from happening. Could be something you judge as good or as bad, but point is, it is much bigger than you are, than we are.

For instance, a natural disaster could take out your town, and suddenly you have a chance to save lives, assuming you live of course! Horrible, but then again, this may spring-board you personally into a fabulous new life and career and calling. You may meet your true love in the rubble, receive an inheritance, and move to the islands.

Now nothing that dramatic may happen to you, but I expect all of you are being called up between 2012-2015.

So again, whatever happens in the Houses being hit by the Uranus/Pluto Square, you can't really do anything about it, except maybe store water, candles and matches and food?

That said, since both Pluto and Uranus are super powerful, they tend to blow open the whole axis (read Jeff Green's Pluto Books and study Evolutionary Astrology). Thus what we CAN do is apply energy/action into the House opposite where Pluto and Aries are hitting, our Cancer and Libra Houses.

Translation, we can: "Take care of each other!"
You can use me as an experiment if I fit the description. My chart is here in this forum under "Trying Again".. I have no idea how to read my chart:sideways:

RosieOne

Hi Darkly,

Nope your scope doesn't fit this requirement, but I will find your thread and post an interp. there for you.