Soon Pluto will square my nodal axis

RisingSag

Hi,
I'm going to be going through this challenging sounding transit, and I was wondering if anyone whose gone through it can share their experiences?
Lucky me, I also have my natal sun conjunct the south node, so Pluto will also be squaring my sun during the same time period.
Wish me luck!
Rising Sag

JUPITERASC

Hi,
I'm going to be going through this challenging sounding transit, and I was wondering if anyone whose gone through it can share their experiences?
Lucky me, I also have my natal sun conjunct the south node, so Pluto will also be squaring my sun during the same time period.
Wish me luck!
Rising Sag
Dwarf planet pluto - which recent research suggests could be a large comet
takes two hundred and forty eight YEARS to orbit our sun ONCE :smile:
and so cheer up
it'll be another 248 years before the transit repeats
unfortunately
because this transit last occurred 248 years ago
before its discovery
there is no reliable data on the topic
and so good luck
and keep us all updated with events
for research purposes

RisingSag

Dwarf planet pluto - which recent research suggests could be a large comet
takes two hundred and forty eight YEARS to orbit our sun ONCE :smile:
and so cheer up
it'll be another 248 years before the transit repeats
unfortunately
because this transit last occurred 248 years ago
before its discovery
there is no reliable data on the topic
and so good luck
and keep us all updated with events
for research purposes

I imagine there's people out there who are older than me who've gone through this transit. Anybody? What does pluto squaring your nodal axis feel like? What are your experiences?
Thank you!!

ashriia

I would check out your progressed chart for that time period. It might offer some hints, especially see what your moon is doing and what pluto is doing.
I think more significant would be the pluto/sun square really. --definite changes and very karmic time period to help you evolve.

I had pluto square my nodal axis at one time.. and from what i recall it brought some hard changes/lessons to a significant relationship. Natal pluto effects my 5th house.