relationship ending?

Selena789

Hi. Could someone please help me with horary reading?

I have been in relationship for more than 2 years, but my boyfriend started acting strange with no reason. He is avoiding me and doesnt want to go out. Last week he said he needs time to think about us. Is our relationship is going to last? Or he is going to break up. Please, I am really starting to panic, we never had this kind of situation. Thank you soo much.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_s.68454.23112.png
    astro_w2gw_s.68454.23112.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 92

Chrysalis

Him/merc is approaching an opposition with jupiter, so it looks like he does. Moon in the 4th from 7th end of matters and will trine him.

Selena789

Chrysalis, thank you very much on your response. Could you explain me, how strong is this negative aspect? Does it have a chance to smooth this by talking to him? When will he talk to me about this? Now we are in situation where is everythnig on stand by. We talk normaly when we see each other (we work in the same building), but he avoids talking about us. I am sorry if this is not question for horary chart, but I am still new at all this stuff. Thanks a lot again. :smile:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi. Could someone please help me with horary reading?

I have been in relationship for more than 2 years, but my boyfriend started acting strange with no reason. He is avoiding me and doesnt want to go out. Last week he said he needs time to think about us. Is our relationship is going to last? Or he is going to break up. Please, I am really starting to panic, we never had this kind of situation. Thank you soo much.

As Chrys points out, he/Merc applies to oppose you as retrograde Jupiter.
If the application between significators is by square or opposition with reception, a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.
In this instance [there being only very modest reception by term which is not sufficient], this kind of aspect seldom promises a good result. Each of you are in your 12th houses, which is not favorable. And what I find worrying is that there is a planet, Sun, in his/7th house [sing the whole sign house system]. This makes me think that possibly there may be someone else?

Last edited:

Selena789

Thanks a lot on your answer. Well, I don't think that there is someone else. I know the male person he goes out these days, and I know that there are not any girls in their company. That is what I know. I would like to talk to him, but I can't get him to speak to me about relationship. So I am in the dark here.

Chrysalis

I agree with illene, apart from sun being someone else, suns his L3 in his 1st house using wholesigns, suns @ 1 degree is in a pitted degree, which shows what you say about him not wanting to speak.

Selena789

Chrysalis, but can you tell from chart when he will be wanting to speak to me about relationship? When we run at each other during break at job, we speak normally. He smiles, he is polite and everything, but he doesn't want to talk about us. And that is confusing. I mean if he wants to break up why he doesn't say that. I know him for very long time and I know he is not a type of guy who play games and sits on two chairs.

muchacho

Lets look at placements and receptions. L7 in your 5th and L1 in his 5th. L7 in term of L1, exalting Moon (your co-significator) and in own sign of Venus (your other co-significator). Venus also in his H1 and not going to leave his H1 anytime soon. So if Venus is really your other co-significator here (and not someone else), then you can relax. L7 also in the middle of a fixed sign. So I don't see any change of situation. And you are already together, so I'm not sure in how far these aspects matter.

Abby83

Astrology aside - no man wants to be asked over and over again to 'TALK' about the relationship. I think you're just gonna have to pull away and focus on yourself, giving him the space he needs.

Abby83

Lets look at placements and receptions. L7 in your 5th and L1 in his 5th. L7 in term of L1, exalting Moon (your co-significator) and in own sign of Venus (your other co-significator). Venus also in his H1 and not going to leave his H1 anytime soon. So if Venus is really your other co-significator here (and not someone else), then you can relax. L7 also in the middle of a fixed sign. So I don't see any change of situation. And you are already together, so I'm not sure in how far these aspects matter.

Interesting explanation. This is what my current diurnal looks like (but my asc is Gemini). I was paranoid the mercury opposite Jupiter would be a huge fight with my husband. It actually wasn't. We had a lovely time together. Weird.

muchacho

Astrology aside - no man wants to be asked over and over again to 'TALK' about the relationship. I think you're just gonna have to pull away and focus on yourself, giving him the space he needs.
Good point. But Jupiter is in his joy and moving fast. Which means a lot of accidental dignity. So she is probably eager to act. But since Jupiter is retrograde, she's likely going about it the wrong way. Maybe that's what the upcoming opposition is about. So my suggestion would be to not confront him for now.

muchacho

Interesting explanation. This is what my current diurnal looks like (but my asc is Gemini). I was paranoid the mercury opposite Jupiter would be a huge fight with my husband. It actually wasn't. We had a lovely time together. Weird.
That's a good example of how temporary horary charts can be. I'm assuming that you didn't like this prospect of a fight with your husband and so this awareness may have changed everything already.

Abby83

Good point. But Jupiter is in his joy and moving fast. Which means a lot of accidental dignity. So she is probably eager to act. But since Jupiter is retrograde, she's likely going about it the wrong way. Maybe that's what the upcoming opposition is about. So my suggestion would be to not confront him for now.

Agreed.......

Abby83

But with diurnal it can be a little more difficult cos it relates to natal chart as well. So natally, there was no problem.

Selena789

Thanks a lot to both of you. As far as I know he is not seeing anyone else. But I am soo confused by this situation that I can't think clearly. I would like to reach out to him but don't know how, because he backs off every time. I'll try to wait.

rafaella

There is strong reception between Moon and Mercury, so this guy still cares for you, he is mainly looking for the emotional side of you, the Moon and rejecting Jupiter, your intellectual side or you as a person.

The opposition is there with a retrograde so, this would mean you guys split up and then come back again together, the pattern can repeat again though. Moon will translate between the two significators and again shows things working out for you.

There is no other person, but Sun has recently left sign of Venus, your co-significator and moved into sign of Mercury, disposited by his own significator. Sun is also trine Mars, Mars in detriment of Sun.Not sure if this is of any significance, probably not as Sun is mainly used for reception. And the chart shows the change in reception towards Venus was noticeable to show change in his behaviour. So he would be less interested in you physically right now. The drive is towards other things.

Yet as I stated his main significator is still interested in Moon and Venus and in term of Jupiter, so this is not much to worry about.

Seems like natural progression of a relationship. He just wants to take a break, and so let him be. He will seek you out when he is ready.

Melinn

As Chrys points out, he/Merc applies to oppose you as retrograde Jupiter.
If the application between significators is by square or opposition with reception, a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.
In this instance [there being only very modest reception by term which is not sufficient], this kind of aspect seldom promises a good result. Each of you are in your 12th houses, which is not favorable. And what I find worrying is that there is a planet, Sun, in his/7th house [sing the whole sign house system]. This makes me think that possibly there may be someone else?

Just or the learnings sake I have a question. The quesitets houses, I'm going nuts here, just when I thought I understood the houses right. The guys signifactor is mercury right, and mercury is in the 5th house, which is for the quesitet, the 3rd house from the 7th. How em I reading this wrong?

And for ex the normal 8th house, should be the quesitets 12th house, I don't get this :/