Read My Chart - Will I have children?

Perla

Hi everyone, I have read that I have a bad placement for having children and may never be able to. I am finally at a stage where I'd love to have children with my partner, so I would love to understand that better. I also welcome any other thoughts.

V9iMad.jpg

Thanks!

Zora

Account Closed
Hi everyone, I have read that I have a bad placement for having children and may never be able to. I am finally at a stage where I'd love to have children with my partner, so I would love to understand that better. I also welcome any other thoughts.

Hi Perla,

are you determined to whole sign house system ? If so - you'll have to wait for a whole sign reader - as most astrologers here use placidus-house-system. But you probably will also missing some information.

Zora

Account Closed
I have read that I have a bad placement for having children and may never be able to.

I am finally at a stage where I'd love to have children with my partner, so I would love to understand that better. I also welcome any other thoughts.

Reading based on placidus house system ...

Nobody really knows - what your personal life plan in truth is really about. But actual transits show- that your idea and thoughts about having children are not coming "out of the blue".

Your venus rules your 5th house - house of own children - natally acting in reception and degree exact semisextiling your taurus mars - each in the sign of the other.

Your venus and your mars are both degree exact activated now by transit-uranus as your 9th house ruler - among others- having faith in a higher, protecting and leading power/energy above you - able to intervene- suddenly and unexpected.

With intercepted scorpio in your 5th house and a strong placed pluto in scorpio semisquaring your moon as your asc ruler and your personal birth energy and enforcement ruler and pluto zero degree exact sextiling your neptune as your life-path ruler - you have a very strong and persisting energy and subconsciously guided strong will to get your wish to have a child -fullfilled - if the right due time has come for it - this is what all planets in scorpio instinctively know - the right time.

And saturn, as your 8th house ruler - leaving descendants in own life is also transit-activated and energized by transit-jupiter's square - as ruler of your 6th house- "to work on" to get it realized.

But before delivering a child to birth, you first have to get pregnant -shown with 4th house. And ruler of 4th house first has to be transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet - like jupiter, saturn, uranus, pluto and neptune.

Mercury rules your 4th house - the female receptive house - pregnancy and being a mother yourself. And your mercury is right now transit-activated by transit saturn as your 8th house ruler being in your 8th house now - by supporting sextile until beg. January 2022.

But there is a little difficulty - not easy to predict - your mercury is very tight conjuncting your sun - is cazimi.

https://www.astro.com/astrology/ivccn_article180927_e.htm

Sun rules your 3rd house - your mental mind and your true thoughts. Your true thoughts will have an intense impact.

Attachments

• ! Chart Perla.jpg
    ! Chart Perla.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Perla

Hi Perla,

are you determined to whole sign house system ? If so - you'll have to wait for a whole sign reader - as most astrologers here use placidus-house-system. But you probably will also missing some information.

I am not, should I repost the chart? I didn’t realize this was not the most often used. Sorry!

I have to say, the reading based on the placidus system (THANK YOU!) really strikes a cord. I’ve never taken having children lightly, and would probably not want to do so without the partner I have. We have been together a decade and I really wanted to get to a place where I felt ready (despite everyone’s opinions that one is never ready for children. For me it wasn’t about money or space or time, it was about mentally prepared for being the best parent I could be (which involved starting therapy). So it’s been years in the making. And things have really just started clicking together, in a way that’s hard to describe, but my focus has distinctly shifted to motherhood. But as a very anxious person, I’m worried I’ve waited too long to get here. So it makes sense that my mind may impact my ability, since stress and anxiety certainly don’t help. I have to reread the link you shared to understand it better, but I greatly appreciate all of the information you’ve shared with me and taking the time to do so.

Also, this may not be relevant, but when you mentioned “leaving descendants,” it really made me smile. I’m super into genealogy, so inevitable there’s an element of this desire to continue our ancestral journey.