Will seminars coaching for social skills help me?

Sorrowful

Hello,i've started some lessons to improve my social skills,communication,social comfort,flirting techniques,role playing with women etc,do you believe this will help me or will get dissapointment from this package? Money i spent were good enough,but wanted to improve my self in areas where i think i lack a lot.:wink::innocent:

astro-2gw-will-social-seminars-coaching-help-me-58859.jpg

waybread

The moon is void-of-the-course, meaning it's not giving either a "yes or no" answer. Some charts just can't be read for their intended purpose.

Meanwhile, I suspect you'll get out the courses what you put into them.

Sorrowful

The moon is void-of-the-course, meaning it's not giving either a "yes or no" answer. Some charts just can't be read for their intended purpose.

Meanwhile, I suspect you'll get out the courses what you put into them.

Is the chart radical? I'm trying to force my self get out of comfont zone and gain experience,confidence,i got knowledge and feedback from these seminars,they seem good to me and not waste of time.Just saying..

waybread

The chart is not radical with a VOC moon. So don't base your decision on it. Congratulations on doing your best to open a new chapter in your life. Please look to what you want out of life.

Sorrowful

@waybread,i saved money from previous job to support my therapy firstly(i've stopped now) and this program of self improvement in social skills which is 1 whole year.My mental health improved slowly but i have recovered from severe anxiety and depression.

I'm trying to get out the best of my self,need to leave my comfort zone,next two years are crucial to do lot of things.

Sorrowful

I've still doing these seminars,they are helpfull in theory but i have difficulty to make it in reality as i lack the experience.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the key may be just practicing what you learn in seminar with actual people. It may not always go as you would like, you may feel awkward or make mistakes. But making mistakes is how we know we are alive, because no one alive lives without making mistakes. Some say the more mistakes we make, the better. That is how what we learn becomes real.

In this horary, you as Moon in Leo, are learning to shine. I know it doesn't come easy. But that is what you are doing. You as Mars apply to sextile the Sun. This to me, points to opportunities, although with Sun in the sign of Mars' detriment, there is something like a bit of pushback as you pursue your opportunities. Go ahead and practice pursuing them anyway. It is through the practice, over and over and over, that we are able to learn things and to make things manifest. At least that is my experience.
And I am always wishing you the best, sorrowful.

Sorrowful

I learnt a lot in theory and still get info/ideas,but in practice i'm just alone,i should get out there and try these methods i got from these seminars.

IleneK

Premium Member
I learnt a lot in theory and still get info/ideas,but in practice i'm just alone,i should get out there and try these methods i got from these seminars.
Yes, and also the practice is to get out and try the methods, so I think you have a good idea.

Sorrowful

I got some help but haven't the proper free time for practice,but i got lot of theory strategies from these seminars,it was a bit expensive though.