Stellium in the 8th

Leon Spindola

Can someone help me interpret my Solar Return? All I can see is that this year can be tough for me, but I really wanted to understand what could possibly happen. All these planets in the 8th (including the Sun) and Pluto and Saturn in the 1st is really concerning me.
astro_32gw_leandro_costa_202187.53417.53513.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
It's been eight months since the solar return you cast that chart for. Whatever it predicts, you've seen by now.

How have the last eight months gone for you? How do you see the solar return themes showing up?

Leon Spindola

Actually nothing has happened in these past months, my life has been very stagnant. But in the next two months everything will come back to "normal", as it was before the pandemic. Also, I'm having two surgeries in the next months. That's why I'm asking this question just now.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
For your surgeries, charts for the date, time, and place of the surgeries would be more relevant.

Solar return themes start kicking in about three months before the actual solar return. Since it's now much closer to your next solar return than your previous one, anything related to those surgeries is more likely to show up in your next solar return chart. But that would be vague at best. You get the most relevance to an event out of a chart for that specific event.