I've been thinking a lot Pluto lately.

Luna888

I've been thinking a lot about Pluto lately. My natal chart has Cancer on the cusp of both the first and second houses. My 8th cusp is 25 degrees Capricorn. My ascendant ruler,the moon, is at 1 degree Aquarius in the 8th. Saturn in Aries,the house ruler,sits in the 10th conjunct my Aries Sun and Aries North Node.
I also have Mars in Aries at 25 degrees in the 11th that squares
the 8th cusp and my moon. And now,
it's formed an exact square with transiting Pluto too.

Additionally, my natal Pluto in Virgo resides in the moon's natural home conjunct Uranus. Scorpio is on the 6th cusp and Sagittarius is intercepted there.

Soon,Pluto will form an exact conjunction to my moon,ruler of house 1 and 2.

Not only that,in the 10th,transiting Neptune, my progressed moon, and now transiting Jupiter are all in opposition to my natal Pluto in the 4th by about 1 degree applying or separating.

Further, I was just looking at my natal midpoints and noticed that Mercury/Saturn and Venus/Saturn midpoints we're both less than 1 degree from an opposition to Pluto too.

Consequently,I've been thinking a lot about Pluto lately.
One of the things I like about astrology is that we have the free will to pay heed to potential danger signs and by doing so hopefully avoid a bigger disaster by laying low until the possible danger signs have passed.

Anyway, seeing repeated hard aspects from Pluto or to Pluto from natal, transiting, and progressed charts charts does look a bit scary. Especially considering I have a few natal midpoints that form hard aspects with Pluto too.

Hoping Pluto's signs aren't as ominous as they look?!
Any thoughts on all about the meaning of all the repeated Pluto aspects would be appreciated. ;)

Luna888

I copied and pasted my natal chart just now. I don't see an upload link.
New to board thanks for response

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...2022&hsy=R&node=-Yn&rs=0&add=18&add=19&add=22

This is my chart. Don't know if it links. I copied and pasted it because I don't see an upload link. Hoping it comes through.

That's not your chart. That's a link to astro.com that takes everyone to their own chart if they're logged into their astro.com account and to the log in page if they're not.

The upload option only appears if you're using a desktop or laptop computer. If you're using a mobile device, you can only post a chart as an image, but to do that, you have to upload it to an image hosting site, i.e. imgur or imgbb, first, then link to that.

Luna888

Hoping it attached this time.
Natal with transits. Thanks :}

Attachments

• astro_24a_luna888_ natal with transits.jpg
    astro_24a_luna888_ natal with transits.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50

leomoon

I don't think Pluto transiting the Moon, over your 8th will create anything out of whole cloth. In otherwords, if anything occurs it will have been fated to be. At least that is how I am seeing the Pluto transits.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/out+of+whole+cloth

Its likely discomforting, I know I would be too, if I studied the transits to my chart often enough, but I don't. I usually just look "after the fact", because I suppose I have that much faith that what is meant to be will find us. Some think they can change their future, (like changing their home location), but I've never seen that actually operate well either.

Try not to worry, take normal precautions not to extend yourself, especially with strangers, and have faith. Pluto transits are said to transform us in ways which help us grow spiritually. Taking us to a step above what we are comfortable in but its necessary to grow to sometimes be uncomfortable.

The Moon can also point to our mothers if your mom is still alive, or even a woman besides yourself. For your chart, it's Pluto square Mars in Aries which has a few quincunx aspects at birth. Neptune and Uranus I believe. So take care not to be trusting in anyway during this time which could prove to be a problem for you. Not to freak out, but to exert more carefulness with others now who you don't know perhaps?

Also, both here, and astrodiesnt forum has tons of Pluto information if you use the SEARCH engine, here or there, you should be able to pick up a lot of info., especially using SEARCH (all ALL - don't limit to one year or 3 months ) Tons of stuff you can read.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes for you.

For me, I have Pluto transiting my 6th for about 10 years, and having a stellium there, brought about a lot of things I rather it didn't but after the fact realize it was only for my best interest after all. (I suppose,:surprised:
One thing I took away from that decade of Pluto? I no longer answer my front door, nor will my husband. When someone knocks, it goes unattended same with the doorbell, plus there is a sign I made up warning we don't want solicitors of any kind. I use to be far more trusting.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
When Pluto transited my Moon, I got into a long term relationship. Moon rules my seventh house.

As ruler of your first and second houses, Moon touched by Pluto could spell a transformation in your sense of self, body, personal values, and how you relate to the world.

The key word here is transformation. It may be difficult, or not. It may involve loss, or not. The real question is, what does it take to transform?

Luna888

Thanks for the response.

My solar Arc, for some reason I cant attach, it shows a few connections to the moon also. I have Venus and mercury forming almost exact squares to it from Taurus.
My solar arc Sun in the 11th is very close to squaring natal Jupiter in the third and opposing natal Neptune in the 5th. Solar Arc Jupiter is now exactly on the cusp of my first house.

Transiting Saturn in Aquarius in my 8th house may trigger these configurations possibly.

Lots of 8th house issues from my daughters dad whose a Scorpio and ER doctor. He too could possibly be represented by Pluto?
He wants to pay a lump sum of child support, 8th house issue, and he also wants to take my daughters home from her. Natal Pluto is in the 4th. It was originally supposed to be put in trust for her. So, transiting Saturn in the 8th soon to square Neptune and oppose Jupiter might be highlighting these issue.

And Solar Arc Venus and Mercury in Taurus are also squaring my moon in the 8th. This also highlights my money and other peoples money which could represent my situation with her father atm.

As far as my mom goes, shes healthy.
On the other hand, Ive been experiencing and irregular heartbeat the past 6 months periodically. I have a friend that has afib. It almost reminds me of that. Pluto conjunct my moon in the 8th and ruler of my ascendant could affect me physically too I suppose. Plus, natal Pluto in Virgo, think health and health work - daughters dad is a doctor and may retire, rules my natal 6th.

Further, I was interacting with someone on a private political forum for two years off and on. The person seemed nice enough. For some reason, I asked him about his birthday and stupidly gave him my phone # to text it to me.
Well, he texted from his email somehow and a name was connected to it.
So, being curious I searched for the name on the internet. He had already told me where he lived and even sent me a private pic from the political forum we were chatting on. Well, ... I found his arrest record with his pic.
Hes a PREDATOR! Thats PLUTO! Consequently, I changed my number and deleted my account on the private political forum.
So, you are correct. I do need to be very careful around strangers I meet both in person and online with transiting Pluto almost conjunct my natal moon. Thanks for listening. :)

One more ting, in Plutos defense, I had been interacting online with this person for nearly two years. However, the truth about who this person really was, was only revealed once Pluto entered my 8th nearly conjunct my moon in Aquarius. Pluto digs up things and reveals the horrid truth. But, I think its better to know than not know.

Last edited:

leomoon

A physical event is not going to take place. There is no aspect relationship between your natal Moon and natal Pluto. Now... an emotional event or an mental transformation certainly.

I don’t consider the orb of the Pluto/Moon relationship of our moderator to be close enough for an actual event but there are people who consider an 8 degree orb for the Lights as OK.

But his/her long term relationship is an emotional/mental event and so, IMO, this transit could be a sign post.

Additionally for an event in the real world, you need more than one measure of prediction.

Good reminder. We need 3 astrological indicators, (triggering) the planets? Definitely, more then one.

Osamenor

Staff member
I don’t consider the orb of the Pluto/Moon relationship of our moderator to be close enough for an actual event but there are people who consider an 8 degree orb for the Lights as OK.
Our moderator also has natal Pluto square AC/DC. Double hit to the seventh house, then, when Pluto transited my Moon.

But his/her long term relationship is an emotional/mental event and so, IMO, this transit could be a sign post.
A relationship is also a physical event. I mean, there's a physical component to it (there certainly was in this one!) ;) And we lived together much of the time we were together. If that isn't a physical event, I don't know what is.

Additionally for an event in the real world, you need more than one measure of prediction.
I've looked at the transits for when that relationship began. There were many predictors in my chart.

Incidentally, we were fixed up by a mutual female friend, who had previously been my roommate. Moon again.

Luna888

Natal Pluto is about 10 degrees from a trine to my natal moon. I read once that with the luminaries, one can use a 10 degree orb,however, weak.
What do you think about that?

And,I definitely feel there's another more subtle connection between my natal Pluto and my natal Moon since they both inhabit each other's natural homes in my birth chart.
Sort of like mutual reception.
Not by sign but by natural home.

Additionally,the moon has been consistently visiting Pluto each month in the 4th and checking up on her true abode there with 'him' in it for over five decades since I was born. However,this is the first time Pluto has really come home. Strangely,I almost feel I should give 'him' a welcome home party. That is,if 'he'll' behave! Lol

And as far as seeing repeating patterns in multiple predictive techniques, I agree with you. There does need to be a consistent theme to entertain the idea of particular occurrences taking place.

One more thing as far as repeating patterns go,I just took a look at my Solar Arc moon.
She about two degrees separating from an opposition to natal Pluto. I know for Sol Arcs,timing events with them need to be under a minute. And,the timing works if the birth time is exactly correct by the minute.

Also,I just took a look at my progressed moon too.
It's appears she's sneaking up behind Pluto at 23 degrees Capricorn.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Natal Pluto is about 10 degrees from a trine to my natal moon. I read once that with the luminaries, one can use a 10 degree orb,however, weak.
What do you think about that?
If the aspect is in sign and applying, definitely yes. Being out of sign, as your Moon/Pluto trine is, narrows the orb in which it counts. It's also separating: the aspect has already perfected and moved on. That makes it not as strong as if it were an applying aspect.

Luna888

"For your chart, it's Pluto square Mars in Aries which has a few quincunx aspects at birth. Neptune and Uranus I believe. So take care not to be trusting in anyway during this time which could prove to be a problem for you. Not to freak out, but to exert more carefulness with others now who you don't know perhaps?"

Yes, my daughters father is trying to get me to settle on a lump sum of child support.
I keep thinking we should get lawyers to look over any potential agreement, but he doesnt want to. Also, the house we live in, he wants us to sell. It was supposed to go into to trust for our daughter originally. For the last year, hes been trying to get me to pack up my things and leave state quickly to look at houses to buy without any official agreement that satisfies both of us. Hes a Scorpio so hes very persuasive. However, Im holding back on the move and the arrangement until I know Im not going to be hoodwinked by him in someway. Ive blindly trusted him before and its caused problems. Our house is another issue he didnt follow through on. So, I am being more cautious with him than I have been before. My trustful nature has created problems for me in the past.

"Also, both here, and astrodiesnt forum has tons of Pluto information if you use the SEARCH engine, here or there, you should be able to pick up a lot of info., especially using SEARCH (all ALL - don't limit to one year or 3 months ) Tons of stuff you can read."

I'll check it out here and there. Thank you. Really appreciate it.

leomoon

The Tr Pluto and it's square to Mars in Aries which had in the natal 2 quincunx aspects - I think points to health issues to be aware of now.

At least that is how I always saw the quincunx aspect for me, but it also talks about "balancing" that is needed or as the writer on this link says, "constant adjustment". It's not negative, just a hallmark of needing a lot constructive work when it is active.

It sounds a bit like what you are going through with your ex:

https://www.ancientfuturevision.org/quincunx-inconjunct-aspect-astrology/

Luna888

Good point. Its better that there isnt a connection between the two, I suppose.
Sometimes, because trines are considered favorable aspects, one might think all trines with all planets are good. But, as Im sure youre aware, depending on other configurations among planets in ones chart, a trine with a malefic planet can make it easier for something to go wrong as well.

Luna888

"For me, I have Pluto transiting my 6th for about 10 years, and having a stellium there, brought about a lot of things I rather it didn't but after the fact realize it was only for my best interest after all. (I suppose,
One thing I took away from that decade of Pluto? I no longer answer my front door, nor will my husband. When someone knocks, it goes unattended same with the doorbell, plus there is a sign I made up warning we don't want solicitors of any kind. I use to be far more trusting"

Glad everything turned out ok? Sounds like good advice to follow to be safe.
What house does Pluto rule in your chart?
Btw, since Im ruled by an out of bounds moon in the 8th house, Ive always instinctually been very security conscious. I tend to withdrawal like a crab at the slightest disturbance or anomaly. One can never be too careful though. I remind myself of that constantly.

Speaking of stelliums and in the 6th, my daughter was born with 6 planets in Aries.
The moon, uranus, mercury, and venus are in the 6th. Jupiter and mars are in the 7th. Her 7th cusps is Aries. I named her after a volcano goddess because the element and shape of her natal chart looks like a volcano. All cardinal planets in her chart minus two.

"The Tr Pluto and it's square to Mars in Aries which had in the natal 2 quincunx aspects - I think points to health issues to be aware of now."

Hmm..., I mentioned above that in the past 6 months periodically, Ive been experiencing an irregular heartbeat. I usually feel like Im about to faint when it comes on. I sometimes sweat profusely as its happening and have to lay down on my side with a pillow near my heart to feel less of the heavy pulsating. Sometimes it last for 30 mins, but it has lasted nearly two hours too. Ive been going through a tremendous amount of stress lately that doesnt help. Other than that, Im thin and have always been athletic and healthy. Live a life typically of low stress in the mountains. However, if my daughters dad has his way, Ill be moving. Good to know about the quincunx. I knew it represented some change or adjustment in ones life, but didnt know it was more specific to health issues. However, I have looked at a few accident charts, and theres usually a quincunx aspect. Thanks again.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hmm..., I mentioned above that in the past 6 months periodically, Ive been experiencing an irregular heartbeat. I usually feel like Im about to faint when it comes on. I sometimes sweat profusely as its happening and have to lay down on my side with a pillow near my heart to feel less of the heavy pulsating. Sometimes it last for 30 mins, but it has lasted nearly two hours too.

Sweats and irregular heartbeat can be menopause symptoms. Where are you in relation to that?

Moon and eighth house both correlate with the reproductive system. This could be suggestive of a reproductive system related issue, which menopause is.

Irregular heartbeat can also be serious, of course. Better get that checked out.

leomoon

Excellent point about the Moon and menopause symptoms.

There are some very good over the counter products now you can take
to help avoid those hot sweats that occur. But a regular checkup at the primary care doctor, can also be something that can put your mind at ease Luna.

I recall those years, I use to feel faint and dizzy and didn't realize what was going on. I recall just laying on the cold floor of the bathroom, telling my daughter "just call your grandfather to take you today", as she was yelling, (Cancer sun child) "BUT whose going to take me to school?" ....:happy: Thought I was dying. I must have recovered rather quickly, because I ended up taking her to school anyway.

It was just temporary hormonal flushes. I think I was in my early 40s then. It continued on and off until early 50s for me. But a good checkup would be in order now for you.

I was thinking too, that your ex and you talking about a lump sum for the child support payment sounds like 8th house too, as it's the house that rules "others assets" , something else to consider.