Will their friendship last?

kai

This question concerns my husband who soon will be an ex because we still have 4 months left for the divorce to be finalized while in the process, so Im assuming it's ok to treat him as still the 7th house since I am the one who is asking the question of whether "his friendship (ex-husband's) with his male friend will last?"

Background: my husband who moved to the US didn't have friends here except a couple of co-works but they were like acquaintances. Husband was spending time in our community pool/jacuzzi in the evenings after work to relax where he met a male friend that initiated the friendship himself because I remember that my husband later told me that the guy was texting him in the evenings, as time went on, inviting husband to hang out in the jacuzzi, so it became a hangout place for them for chit chats. The friend has a wife and I guess because they did not have other couples to hang out with, they invited us over dinner eventually and we had a great time. It was our turn to invite them over for dinner a few doors away (we're neighbors), but about a week later, my husband and I split, so I saw the couple only once. My husband and his friend would also go to a sauna on Sundays and after to the beach for a walk. It became a habit.

My husband, with the help of that friend, found a room in our community where we all now live after we split up. I guess for my husband to stick around for jacuzzi hangouts and tea/coffee time in the evening at my husband's new rental home/balcony. So after our split, their friendship continued and I know that when we separated, my husband was short in $, so his new friend loaned him the first month's rent upon finding an apartment, then a few months later, when my husband wanted to go to another state to a attend a trucking school but didn't have the $, my husband said that his friend loaned him $4,500, plus was going to pay husband's monthly rent just for that month while husband went away to get trained. Since husband was going to miss almost a month's of work, he was not earning income, so was short in cash again for that month. So this new friend of half a year almost, financially helped him out when needed, which is nice, but my husband did tell me that the friend's wife is a bit jealous of their friendship because his husband likes to hang out with my husband a lot, and I guess she wants all the attention to herself, plus she knows that he is single now, so maybe doesn't trust them together out and about anymore...who knows. I know that my husband is lucky to have found such a friend who helps him out financially after knowing him for half a year, but I guess that friend is too desperate for a friend...my husband, having none.

The reason why I am asking if my husband's friendship with the friend will last or not is because my husband sometimes tends to burn bridges because of his aggressive personality, although in this situation, in the time of need in life, I am doubting that he will mess up the friendship, even unintentionally, having not many people around him who are close for the time of need in his new country, the US. However, I see that husband is Jupiter (7th house), his friend is HIS 11th house, Cappy (Saturn in Aquarius). Both of their signs are in their own homes and do not connect, but both in husband's 12th house of hidden/negativity/enemies? Moon will square Jupiter (husband) soon conjunct his IC. Did I pick 7th house as the right house of a husband whom I'm divorcing currently instead of treating him as an ex-husband as another house? Could you guys tell me how you interpret this chart regarding their friendship please as this is the best I could do.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_their_friendship_last_hr.16372.79022.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_their_friendship_last_hr.16372.79022.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

kai

Hi guys, can someone knowledgable with relationship horaries let me know the outcome of this chart, I tried my best but based on no connection between the significators, it seems like the friendship won't last?

kai

For how long? Horary is not forever. 3-6 months is normal. from 6 months to a year the answer certainty gradually drops to 50/50.

I didn't have a specific timeframe in mind, but since you mentioned, I say up to 6 months regarding my question? Thanks.

Osamenor

Staff member
And how does this whether this friendship will last or not affect you?

For the chart to be radical (valid), the querent (you) has to have a personal stake in the matter. If you're separated from your husband and divorcing him, it's not clear what his friendships have to do with you.

kai

Probably the reason why the only Arabic aspect to the Moon was the part of death. Good call. For my experience, when the question is accurate, then the Arabic Part/Moon aspect always matches the question.

So the chart is invalid due to the moon since I'm asking it?

Osamenor

Staff member
It may be the question. Horary questions in a strict sense have to be a question that only you can ask. If other people are rightly asking the same question, then you have the multiple birth times for the same question conundrum, which Osamener alluded to.

That, and the stars will only give you an answer if the question is your business. Another person's friendships, that do not include you, are none of your business. There's no way you can act on the answer to the question if you know it. There's also no way your life will change based on whether your soon to be ex husband's friendship lasts or not, unless there's something you're not telling us.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The chart can be read. You are not in the question at all, or you and the friend are both Mercury.

It’s the most annoying thing in the world when humans imprint their own philosophies onto horary and cast judgements. No, it’s not any of your business and it should not be answered for ethical reasons, but I’m answering because of people’s judgements.

She is Mercury and he is Jupiter. She is about to go retrograde so she changed her mind for whatever reason. He doesn’t like her and loves Venus, but Venus is from the past.

Osamenor

Staff member
She is Mercury and he is Jupiter. She is about to go retrograde so she changed her mind for whatever reason. He doesn’t like her and loves Venus, but Venus is from the past.

And what does that have to do with the husband's relationship with this friend of his?

If the relationship in question were a romantic one, then the question behind the question could be, will he leave this other person and come back to me? But this is apparently not a romantic relationship. The male friend isn't competition for the OP. The friendship would presumably be just as likely to last, or not, whether or not the OP and her ex got back together. It doesn't affect the OP either way.

She asked about his friendship with this man, which has, as far as we can tell, nothing to do with her. She did not ask about a relationship of his that competes with her. She did not ask about her own relationship with her soon to be ex.

Ukpoohbear

And what does that have to do with the husband's relationship with this friend of his?

If the relationship in question were a romantic one, then the question behind the question could be, will he leave this other person and come back to me? But this is apparently not a romantic relationship. The male friend isn't competition for the OP. The friendship would presumably be just as likely to last, or not, whether or not the OP and her ex got back together. It doesn't affect the OP either way.

She asked about his friendship with this man, which has, as far as we can tell, nothing to do with her. She did not ask about a relationship of his that competes with her. She did not ask about her own relationship with her soon to be ex.

Why are you bothered about my interpretation when you don’t believe the chart can even be read, or do you think it can be read but you just like think your judgements are more important?

katydid

And how does this whether this friendship will last or not affect you?

For the chart to be radical (valid), the querent (you) has to have a personal stake in the matter. If you're separated from your husband and divorcing him, it's not clear what his friendships have to do with you.

Her husband, soon to be ex, has been coming to HER apartment building regularly, to meet with mutual friends of hers that live in the same complex.

And he has borrowed a lot of money from those mutual friends. So I think the outcome of the friendship DOES affect her in several ways. And so it is her business.

kai

Her husband, soon to be ex, has been coming to HER apartment building regularly, to meet with mutual friends of hers that live in the same complex.

And he has borrowed a lot of money from those mutual friends. So I think the outcome of the friendship DOES affect her in several ways. And so it is her business.

Thanks for your reply! You actually misread it a bit since not only do I and his friend live in the same townhome community but when my soon-to-be ex and I separated some months ago now, his friend found him a place in our own community for my ex to be around for their continuous hangouts at the pool, jacuzzi, balcony teas, etc. So we all 3 live here actually :) and not just the friend and me. I was surprised to hear that my ex moved out just to end up where we live again and he told me that it was his friend who found the room for him some doors away.

katydid

Thanks for your reply! You actually misread it a bit since not only do I and his friend live in the same townhome community but when my soon-to-be ex and I separated some months ago now, his friend found him a place in our own community for my ex to be around for their continuous hangouts at the pool, jacuzzi, balcony teas, etc. So we all 3 live here actually :) and not just the friend and me. I was surprised to hear that my ex moved out just to end up where we live again and he told me that it was his friend who found the room for him some doors away.

ugh, that is not so good, if you really do want to end the marriage, Have you considered moving away soon?

I have to ask this---about his friendship---

His friend is ruled by saturn, ruler of his turned 11th. His Moon is in Gemini square your ex, Jupiter.

Saturn is in the turned 12th, indicating some possible secrets.

Could the generous friend have some ulterior motives? He sure is giving out a lot of money to someone he barely knows.

Does your ex have a secret about his own inner needs and motivations? :ninja:

Osamenor

Staff member
Why are you bothered about my interpretation when you don’t believe the chart can even be read, or do you think it can be read but you just like think your judgements are more important?

I'm not bothered by your interpretation. Just opening dialog. Obviously, you see it differently from me. Asking to get some clarity. How would you connect your interpretation to the relationship the OP asked about not being one that directly involves her or that impacts a relationship directly involving her in any obvious way?

Osamenor

Staff member

Ah... that's crucial information! And it was not clear to me at first glance.

Ukpoohbear

I'm not bothered by your interpretation. Just opening dialog. Obviously, you see it differently from me. Asking to get some clarity. How would you connect your interpretation to the relationship the OP asked about not being one that directly involves her or that impacts a relationship directly involving her in any obvious way?

This energy feels very heavy to me and I am out. My interpretation above is my input. Like it or lump it.

kai

ugh, that is not so good, if you really do want to end the marriage, Have you considered moving away soon?

I have to ask this---about his friendship---

His friend is ruled by saturn, ruler of his turned 11th. His Moon is in Gemini square your ex, Jupiter.

Saturn is in the turned 12th, indicating some possible secrets.

Could the generous friend have some ulterior motives? He sure is giving out a lot of money to someone he barely knows.

Does your ex have a secret about his own inner needs and motivations? :ninja:

hun...the problem is that I own my townhome mortgage-free and have been here for 7 years whereas he's just renting a room a few doors down, so he has it easier than me...it's not easy for me to sell it, and move away and find a place as large as my townhome that I have where I will immediately pay off the purchase. I wish it was that easy, but he just passed his trucking exam and will be getting a job as a long-distance trucker so it means he will either move away, or even if he stays, he will be out 3 weeks of the month. Sad for his little friend I guess...who found him this room to rent in our community so they will be next to each other and even helped to loan him $ for his trucking school lol ...soon to be ex-husband won't even be near this friend anymore :))))