Saggitarius in the seventh house

Shining_star

I have this position, I would like to know what would be the personality of this person?... the ruler is Jupiter which is also in Saggitarius...

astro_2at_01_maicol416342231.gif

Could you please help me to describe this person?

I will apreciatte it so much.. Thank you guys :tongue:

wilsontc

Staff member
Others, to star

star,

You asked:
I have this position, I would like to know what would be the personality of this person?... the ruler is Jupiter which is also in Saggitarius...Could you please help me to describe this person?

Jupiter :)jupiter: wisdom, foreigners) and Pluto :)pluto: research) on your Descendant suggests that you might be around foreigners doing research or research people from foreign lands in some way. There is a sense of needing to be around people who know things. And, since most of your planets are on the right (others) side of the chart, you need to be around others and may be dependent on others to get the things you want/need in life.

Describing,

Tim

Shining_star

Thank you so much, that was interesting :biggrin:

Hm... I never thougth about that.. lets see what that position could bring me in the future..

Greetings :cool:

retinoid

Definitely there is a potential for a strong relationship. You need someone who will give you some space but also have a need for 'intensity'...furthermore there will probably be some issues at 'home'. Meaning there could be difficulty living with each other due to mundane matters of doing things. Also career could give some issue or an some outer pursuit in life. The best way to get through this is effective communication and compromise, realize there is a middle ground and 'sharing' time and space is necessary. This doesn't have to be JUST romance, but could be all close relationships.

Shining_star

Definitely there is a potential for a strong relationship. You need someone who will give you some space but also have a need for 'intensity'...furthermore there will probably be some issues at 'home'. Meaning there could be difficulty living with each other due to mundane matters of doing things. Also career could give some issue or an some outer pursuit in life. The best way to get through this is effective communication and compromise, realize there is a middle ground and 'sharing' time and space is necessary. This doesn't have to be JUST romance, but could be all close relationships.

And what do you think of the part of fortune in the eigth house? Could she have a stable economy? And do you think we will love ourselves a lot or there could be involved some other reasons for an union?...

Thank you :biggrin: