Will he like me when we meet?

kai

Hi all! I recently met someone via Facebook who is local and he has been messaging me every day to every few days. He seems interested in me but I'm acting more passive most of the time for some reason. My divorce is about to end and I've had a very passive attitude toward dating, so I am not keeping my hopes up regarding this new man. I still plan on having a child on my own, so I feel like I don't have the time to invest in relationships hoping they will get somewhere. Also, I just don't feel like getting married now....later I am not sure. He invited me to a museum but I pretended to be busy, but he invited me again and I said that I can meet up in a week an a half. I figured fine he asked me twice so I guess I have nothing to lose if I go out and see him :) I also gained a bit of weight lately and I'm just not feeling secure as I tried to get into my cute dresses and realized that they hardly zip up lol. I wanted to know whether he will like me when he finally meets me in real since sometimes photos don't reflect exactly how a person looks, so I wanted to know if he will like me when he sees me besides my photos?

I'm not sure whether I should treat him as my 7th house or 5th to figure out which aspects/rulers to use?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he__like_me_when_we_meet_hr.24202.157398.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he__like_me_when_we_meet_hr.24202.157398.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 20