met someone during transit venus in my 5th house

iteza

and he said he loved me when jupiter was in my 7th house. He seems like a sweet guy and he likes me more than I like him.. which is rare to me.
What would you say about those transits? could he be a meaningful person in my life?

Attachments

• astro_24at_anonymous_20211123_hw.60361.127531.jpg
    astro_24at_anonymous_20211123_hw.60361.127531.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_24at_anonymous_202212_hw.60401.127531.jpg
    astro_24at_anonymous_202212_hw.60401.127531.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20

iteza

It would be easier to get either composite or synastry. But you would need his birth data. You transits only show a maybe that you would have a connection.

The synastry or Composite would show what kind of relationship you might have.
thank you, should i post it here?

iteza

thank you, I've attached it. unfortunately i don't know his birthtime so I added the synastry too

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 25
  • comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 20

Osamenor

Staff member
Astrology needs birth times. It's really of limited use without it. Sorry to say this.

Yes and no. For how significant this relationship is--and how much potential it has for being a long term thing, if that's what OP (and her love interest) wants--I'd look first to what transits involving Mars and Jupiter (for interest and beginnings) and Saturn (for long term potential) were going on in her chart. The more of those there are, the more likelihood that any relationship started under them will be highly significant.

So, assuming January 2nd is the first meeting date, we have:

- Transiting Jupiter squaring natal Mars, and having just crossed the DC. (Being at the DC is significant, because that's a major chart point, but other than that, house doesn't matter so much, it's more about the aspects.)

- Transiting Saturn forming an opposition to natal Jupiter.

- Transiting Mars having recently opposed natal Mars and squared the AC/DC.

I'd say there's great potential here. But how it actually plays out depends on what the parties involved decide to do with that potential.

iteza

thank you very much. we met the first time on the 23th november 21 but in january he said the first time that he liked me :). maybe the 23th november chart is better?