Rafafella Tikana or Anyone: Why did he call me?

IleneK

Premium Member
Just to help you understand what horary can do a bit better, it is outcome-oriented, such as "Will he call me?" As I understand it, horary cannot explain motivation, as to why someone did or did not do something. Perhaps there is a more outcome-oriented question you might like to pose about this matter, and then cast a chart for that time and upload it here?

Ilenek, I understand what you are saying. However, I seen many motivation oriented questions answered in horary-even in this forum. Questions, such as "does he like," or "how does he feel about me get answered in this forum all the time. I am just looking for an over all reading of the chart. Are the significators applying or separating etc. Thanks

LadyBella

my guess here, I hope the experts can clarify here my any mistake, you are in his 5th house, he is interested sexually on you but you are in moon's fall, the reception from his part is not good neither is yours regarding him, sun is in Saturn's fall, anyways moon will sextile Saturn so I think that you two will meet soon.

Tikana you said its, "a booty call," what aspects bring you to this conclusion. I believe he is moon, what is the moon doing in this chart, and what does it say about his feelings towards me. I am trying to learn how to read horary on my own.

rafaella

Tikana you said its, "a booty call," what aspects bring you to this conclusion. I believe he is moon, what is the moon doing in this chart, and what does it say about his feelings towards me. I am trying to learn how to read horary on my own.

Nyastrogirl,

I have to agree with Ilene, its diffiuclt to answer 'why' questions, we can try but its difficult to be completely accurate with these types of questions. Regarding how someone feels for you, we need reception. Because you're trying to learn, I'll explain a bit more. (I use frawley receptions)

His significator is Moon in Virgo at 18.37. So we have to check his reception towards you to see how he views you. Go here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

Find where 18.37 Virgo would be, it is also a day chart as Sun is above horizon (ASC/DSC). Moon in Virgo exalts Mercury, is in triplicity of Venus (day chart), is in term of Saturn because 18.37 is past the 18 degree (which was term of Jupiter), Moon is in face of Venus, detriment of Jupiter and fall of Venus.

So as you are Saturn, we check does he have reception towards Saturn?
Yes, he is in term of Saturn, and just entered that term so it does seems he still likes you, but term is pretty weak. Its friendship more than anything. His concern is more with Mercury, as he is placed in Virgo.

So you asked why he called you? Moon has weak reception towards you, so we know its not true love that got him to call you. He perhaps missed your company or just wanted to chat. He is placed in his 3rd sign. Moon does apply to Saturn but Saturn is in fall of Moon. Moon is also inferior planet here, so you have the 'power' so to speak.

We need to figure out what Mercury is, I know you said he was seeing some other girl and well if Mercury is her, he is still in the house ruled by Mercury and will be there for a while.

Either way, maybe ask him why he called, if you really need to know. Horary can be a bit vague with such questions.

Thank you so much Rafaella. I see a lot of truth in what you are saying, and more importantly I've learned a little more about reading horary charts.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek, I understand what you are saying. However, I seen many motivation oriented questions answered in horary-even in this forum. Questions, such as "does he like," or "how does he feel about me get answered in this forum all the time. I am just looking for an over all reading of the chart. Are the significators applying or separating etc. Thanks

You are welcome. It does not appear that you understood the distinction I was making. So I also thank rafaella for clarifying the distinction between trying to determine motivation [WHY?] someone did something versus looking at HOW someone feels or WHAT someone likes. They are not the same thing.

tikana

common sense