Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

piercethevale

...for those unfamiliar with Ravenscroft [and as I haven't read the "Spear", rahu, so correct me if I'm wrong...] It was the spilling of Yeshu'a/Jesus' blood on the physical Earth that was of such supreme/extreme importance.

..as all of us are of substance, this Earth... that "Holy Blood" raised the vibration, Kids... of us all, for evermore. ...and I'm not proselytizing here, folks... I'm not a "Christian" per se, I've said so many a time...although to my Christian friends I identify myself as being a 'Quaker, of the Mystic variety' although, "Free Quaker, of the..." would be a more accurate description. [Tenth generation Quaker, Seventh gen. "Free Quaker", descendant of Richard Hough and Margaret Clowes, Cheshire, Eng. 1685, arriv. on "The Endeavor", Capt. Cook]
As a Quaker is to be instructed only by 'their inner voice' and the type of Yogi that achieves that kind of Samayama with the bijmantra is said by Swami Sivananda, to be instructed only by the "Word" as the bijmantra becomes His only guru, Satguru as well. [which to you Christians, means, not even Jesus...]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
ptv the spear was used to peirce christ side but the significance was not spiritual.
every conqueror of europe had this spear in his possesssion.as long as they had the spear ,they ruled. the first ruler was charlemagne. he dropped while falling off his horse and died shortly after. the spear resided with the hapsburg during the time the rule the holy roman empire.
the spear was part of the royal regalia in vienna.the first legal proclamation that hitler issued after annexing austria was to transfer the spear and regalia to germany where a special castle has been built to house it.the spear was found by the allies just a day before hilter commtted suicide.

rahu

sethi

PTV
you should read holy blood holy grail because a good case is made that legend of king arthur was a allegory for the merovingian dynasty.
the merovingians were reputed to have magical powers, they were siad to be of the house benjamin and their totem was the bear and they reigned in the 6th century. the last merovingian predender was raised in england where he married into english or welsh royalty???? ( been awhile since a read it) and then returned to france to try to regain his throne(unsuccessfully).
the book makes the point that the legend of arthur is placed in about the 6th century, arthur(ursala) means bear, arthur had magical powers. the author of the grail story was a french man,chreiten of troyes. troyes had been a merovingian capital. also some of the places in the grail story are in france. yet the tale never talks about having to cross the english channel to get back an forth to avalon.

if you are interested in the arthurian legend , it behooves you to read Holy Blood Holy Grail

rahu

Some interesting links which I found

http://www.unmuseum.org/camelot.htm

http://www.britannia.com/history/arthur/cross.html

While searching for GIANTS (my interest as I am quite interested in them and their heights) I found that king Arthurs grave had been found and his height was 9 ft and the woman at his side was 6 ft.

Where there is a question of the sword, that is just some tale and cannot really be verified at all.

But I am 100 % certain that he did exist and also that he may have fought with and won many battles.

I have seen the film and I have also read the book king arthur and the knights of the round table. and I seriously doubt whether there is any truth to the tales of sir lancelot and the wife of king arthur.

piercethevale

There is more than just one sword of legend assoc. with the Round Table.
Galahad was the son of Lancelot [Galahad and Parsival were 2nd generation R.T. Knights... and if you are unfamiliar with the term "the Siege Perilous" please look it up and read what you can find about it and whom finally breached that taboo [there are two different accountings I know of.].

That's rather odd in that you say there was no spiritual significance to the spear piercing Yeshu'a's side, rahu...as Suryakant read that book more recently than you did and tells me that Ravenscroft came to the same conclusion I did [or He borrowed it] in that the mixing of His blood with the soil of the earth raised the physical vibration of all humankind to come.

I'll have to obtain a copy of the book, read it and find out for myself, I suppose.

piercethevale

...and those graves were purported, eventually, to be a hoax.

I know that it means little to most all the members here but my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, whom has never provided me with any bogus info added as a comment once, in a reading I had with her, that Arthur's bones were ground up and spread far and wide over the land of Britain ...for some very obscure/occult reason.

rahu

Banned
That's rather odd in that you say there was no spiritual significance to the spear piercing Yeshu'a's side, rahue.

i don't see the spiritual significance of tyrants using the spear of destiny to subjugate and kill. if there was a spiritual significance, might the spear been used for healing?

but the spear of destiny may reflect the real spirit of jesus, as most scholars admitt the gospels white washed jesus' opposition to the tyranny of rome.

why else is jesus quoted in matt.10:34 as saying "do not suppose that i bring peace to the earth.i did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

and nazarene can mean a person from nazareth but it can also be translated as jesus was a nazarene . nazarenes were Zealot, which were violent revolutionaries.
jesus was from galilee. galilee was a totally rebellious part of the country. the romans never sent troops to galilee because of the violent reaction of the galileans.to be from galilee in those times was synonymous with being a violent revolutionary .
and the apostle simon zelotes means, simon the Zealot.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
ptv

here is one site that refers to the doubts about ravenscroft. it is not the forum i have read but it mentions similar points.

http://www.transformtheillusion.com/articles/Jerry E. Smith/The six spears.html

"Ravenscroft claimed that his friend and mentor Dr. Walter Johannes Stein would have written “The Spear Of Destiny” if he had lived long enough to do so. Curiously, several persons who said that they too were friends and associates of Dr. Stein deny Ravenscroft’s claimed friendship with Dr. Stein, saying that they met but once, and then only for an hour. Since Ravenscroft’s death from cancer in 1989 there has been an international debate over how much of his book was actually written from hard facts and how much he simply made up. In retracing his steps George and I found that, when we could locate and verify the facts, Ravenscroft was often in error. Not being disposed to speak ill of the dead we only comment on this in our book in a few passages where it seemed important enough to set the record straight, as in when and how the US actually took possession of the artifact now housed in Vienna after the fall of Nuremberg in 1945"

rahu

Banned
he is another critic of ravenscroft

http://badarchaeology.wordpress.com...tiny-hitler-the-hapsburgs-and-the-holy-grail/

"The problems grow when we discover that, despite his lengthy description of his first meeting with Walter Stein and their developing relationship, Trevor Ravenscroft and Stein never actually met. Ravenscroft does seem to have had access to Stein’s papers, through his widow, but he admitted in 1982 that his contact with the man himself was conducted entirely through a medium: in other words, he was in contact with Walter Stein’s spirit. This is thus a form of historical research conducted by séance!"

so ravenscroft claim that he met stein while attending a british university where stein taught, as written in The Spear of Destiny ,is fraudulent.

both of the accounts given previously and above are at variance with each other, but it seems the account given in Spear of Destiny is not accurate.

rahu

Last edited:

piercethevale

While THEY CLAIM Ravenscroft to be in error, who's to be the judge as to who is and who hasn't a clue?

As to such an occult subject it may be many years, decades or centuries to conclude if it ever even is concluded upon.

The closer some one actually is to the truth of the subject and is also gaining a noticeably sized audience the louder the protestations and more severe the accusations will get...of that I have no doubt.

Ravenscroft knows how the academic world works regarding such research...
he made a stupid judgement call [funny how directly successful some people can be at obtaining such information and 330 million americans can't get a single indisputable piece of evidence that the president was actually born on American soil, his student records or activities or that He registered as a citizen of the USA or as a foreign student form Kenya or anywhere else.] probably thought that the risk was outweighed by the importance of what He believed he knew to be the truth.

I plan on having my DNA tested soon... I'll gladly share the results as soon as I get them...

...and when the last Pope died, in 2006, Charles Gibbons, Journalist/Reporter for ABC News noted that He had heard from an informed source in the Vatican that, that day, April 2nd was the true birthday of the Man from Naz. If someone in the Vatican knows the exact month and day, I'll bet all I got against a stale donut that they also danm well know what year it was, as well.

I am anticipating that all is revealed when the Vatican heaves its' last gasp...which I have heard form a number of sources, a couple of which are highly respected clairvoyants, that the event is very near.

...and I have had an experience with a medium...indirectly... as it was my sister that contacted one believing them to be a psychic... to try to find out why her fiancee in Iraq had been out of touch for a couple few weeks... the Medium quickly responded that He wasn't what my sister was looking for and He told her "I'm a "Medium", do you know what the difference is?"
Before my sis could answer, he said very surprisedly "Oh My!", and rthen quite somberly, "You need to call 'Life Support"...oh, by the way your {eight years deceased} father is ...." and proceeded to tell her something of only which I myself knew of,,, [ a rather sensitive and delicate personal matter of mine...concerning a child born in late 1998...that is my son, but the mother has another man, her husband, believing it to be his...which is what the woman wanted... as He is Irish/Mexican {Spanish- Mexican Indian} and I am Italian/English/Scot and Powhaton N.A. ... similar genes... no one in my family knew of this.]

Her fiancee had been killed almost two weeks prior but the fellows family lived back east and din't know He and my sister had met, had a whirlwind romance and that He had proposed to Anne. Life Support is the unit in the military that deals with the families of those killed in action.

Sold me!

Last edited:

piercethevale

OH...btw...
Sylvia Browne, the purported to be Clairvoyant, died yesterday [or the day before] She was either a totally genuine fraud or the least talented Clairvoyant I have ever seen in action ...a "Magic 8 Ball" has bested her record... and Her end wasn't a moment too soon, imho.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Beyond the Da Vinci Code (Full Documentary)
:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsrpJThxfuQ

the da vinci code is a direct rip off the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent Richard Leigh Henry Lincoln. this book is a well researched account of the premises that the da vinci code uses.. brown was sued by baigent but brown had added enough fiction so that the case was decided in his favor.
if one really wants to know if the material is real don't waste your time on the da vinci code but read holy blood holly grail

rahu

CapAquaPis

OH...btw...
Sylvia Browne, the purported to be Clairvoyant, died yesterday [or the day before] She was either a totally genuine fraud or the least talented Clairvoyant I have ever seen in action ...a "Magic 8 Ball" has bested her record... and Her end wasn't a moment too soon, imho.

A controversial psychic like Jeane Dixon known for her tabloid press horoscopes, Sylvia Browne made a lot of bogus and inaccurate predictions. However, she once predicted a global pandemic in the year 2020 (just like Covid-19 now) and it returns in a decade around 2030 (Nostradamus said the same thing in his quatrain prophecies). SARS-1 in the 2000s, MERS in the 2010s, Covid-19 in 2020 and by 2030, a new strain of SARS coronavirus diseases may return in the world (not sure how long this one would last). In astrology, the nodes will be in Gemini/Sagittarius in 2029-31 just like in 2002-04 and 1917-18 (the Spanish Flu pandemic), currently we have Cancer/ Capricorn nodes in Dec 2019-Jan 2022, but this also occurred in 2011-12 in MERS outbreaks (like SARS-1, the epidemic waves oddly vanished completely, more fatal but less easily spread). The deadliest second and like the first, less fatal third waves of the Spanish Flu pandemic in winters 1918-19 and 1919-20 was under a Cancer/ Capricorn node...then it went into a Gemini/Sagittarius node later in the 1910s.

Last edited:

david starling

the da vinci code is a direct rip off the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent Richard Leigh Henry Lincoln. this book is a well researched account of the premises that the da vinci code uses.. brown was sued by baigent but brown had added enough fiction so that the case was decided in his favor.
if one really wants to know if the material is real don't waste your time on the da vinci code but read holy blood holly grail

rahu

It's a great read though. There was a waiting list at the library for the Da Vinci Code at the time. After I was finally able to check it out, and was going to return it after I finished it, a neighbor borrowed it. He returned it late, but paid the overdue fine. Interesting guy--a veteran, (special ops in Vietnam), and an intellectually inclined Hell's Angel.

JUPITERASC

images

CapAquaPis

Actually, the nodes are in Gemini/Sagittarius from May 8th (during the second supermoon in a month) to Dec 14th. The Covid-19 pandemic in the US is said to be in a waning phase, which means states are deciding to reopen when the coast is clear. The tendency for pandemics to occur in Gem/Sag and Can/Cap nodes is well studied as of late in astrology.