Does he still love me?

AW041

So one of my ex’s had reached out to me a few months ago, I am not really sure what his intentions were, however, me not being in a good headspace I argued with him and somehow did not want to communicate any further with him. He was my very good friend at one point as well.
Somehow last few days his thought keeps popping in my head. But I do know he got engaged recently. A part of me wants to speak with him. But I do not want it to lead on to anything serious right now. I am probably not ready. I’m not even sure what his dynamic with his fiancée. I do feel that we had a good equation, but my own life is a roller coaster ride.
It seems to have become a common practice (especially people around me) to get married just because one feels lonely, whether you love the other person or not. The criteria is the age, one should not be unmarried for a very long time..lol.
Our break-up was very bitter, and I am guilty of it. So before I decide what my next move is, I want to know, Does he still love me? I do not want to be trouble in paradise.

So I am Mars, in the first house, so I am definitely thinking about myself, though not in the best frame of mind. He is Venus in Aquarius, in my 11th and his 5th. Sun is also in his 5th.
Me/Moon,- I have indeed friend-zoned him. I do miss a friend whom I can have open heart conversation with. He at one point was one of them.
Mars in venus's dignity shows he cares, however Venus, sits with Saturn in his 5th, so there is another potential romantic partner involved here. I am really not sure what is going on there, but he/sun doesn't seem to be at his best with Saturn. Or perhaps something happening with kids/pregnancy ? Omg
Inputs, please?

Attachments

• Does he still.jpg
    Does he still.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

waybread

I don't think so. You're symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus appears to apply to a square with Mars, suggesting contact, but not of a fortunate nature. But before this happens, Venus hits Jupiter. I think he's interested in someone else.

AW041

I don't think so. You're symbolized by Mars, he's Venus. Venus appears to apply to a square with Mars, suggesting contact, but not of a fortunate nature. But before this happens, Venus hits Jupiter. I think he's interested in someone else.

Actually, this is a relief. I hate to make conversations odd. Somehow intuitively I'm able to tell when he is lying and faffing, which he did do last time. I could sense that he was trying to hide facts, conceal information. Anyway, I really want to be away from his superficial life.
But yes contacts with him are usually very disturbing, he is arguing just for the sake of it. Secondly, it is like talking to a wall, and mostly a monologue from his end. If that is how the next one will be then I really don't want it.
So maybe it is good that I had blocked him after the contact last time, I should not have a soft corner and hold my stance.