Trump Lost! *No memes*

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Trump Lost!

There's an exact :mars:/:uranus: conjunction on Inauguration Day square Saturn (3deg Orb).

https://www.salon.com/2020/12/08/ar...ve-their-lives-to-fight-trumps-election-loss/

^This isn't about a "fringe group" of crazed, fanatical, Trump worshippers. It's about the actual Republican Party in Arizona.

That article is nearly two weeks old. I wonder if the Arizona Republican Party is still saying that.

Even if they're not, saying it in the first place is dangerous enough.:sad:

leomoon

It's likely there are groups up in Prescott Arizona over into Bullhead City where most radical right wing groups tend to congregate or live. I know this from the Bullhead City newspaper forum. :pinched: and of course, These areas are known to be where Terry Nichols and his wife, and other friends of Timothy McVeigh used to develop their plans. These two areas over into Kingman AZ where the biggest thing to ever hit Kingman which use to be nothing more radical than Andy Devine and his best pal, Froggy Gremlin.

Kingman's favorite native son -- a Hollywood cowboy sidekick with a squeaky voice -- rode into the sunset in 1977. He was a sidekick of Roy Rogers cowboy of the 1950s (Jingles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9pPFCjRPvM&feature=emb_logo

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/oklahoma-city-bombing

https://www.12news.com/article/news...homa-city-bomber-timothy-mcveigh/75-548122508

"When we did our homework on the Kingman address, we identified Michael and Lori Fortier," said FBI Special Agent Kenneth Williams, who was in charge of the Fortier investigation.

Michael Fortier served with McVeigh in the Army

note: Prescott is about 3 hours north of Phoenix, below Flagstaff and Kingman not far and on old Rt. 66 which is now Rt. 40 .....which goes into Bullhead City .

Osamenor

Staff member

note: Prescott is about 3 hours north of Phoenix, below Flagstaff and Kingman not far and on old Rt. 66 which is now Rt. 40 .....which goes into Bullhead City .

2 hours from Phoenix. When I lived there, that was how long it took to make the trip from the airport. Flagstaff and Kingman are about the same distance the other way.

JUPITERASC

HOW DID KREBS MISS THIS? :smile:

Ric Grenell
Ambassador Richard Grenell reacts to reports of
a previously-reported cyber-hack being larger than initially announced
and how this contradicts the sentiment of
Former United States Director of
the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Chris Krebs.
with Newsmax TV's John Bachman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oyeaj-lvUQ

Exactly right. We witnessed the fraud right before our eyes on Nov 3rd when they 'closed down' counting in the battleground states after Trump was leading by such huge numbers.

The corrupt Dems are so full of hate towards Trump that they would rather have an illegitimate POTUS like Biden who is both senile & compromised by Communist China because of the huge payoffs to him & his family. The corrupt media totally ignore all the ongoing investigations into the Biden family.

"See no evil, hear no evil' is their motto.
Except when it comes to Trump
who have they wrongfully accused for years
& who has been cleared of all their fake & phony accusations.
They even impeached him over an innocent phone call!!!

Trump has followed the Constitution
& will win.
He has two options,

there are currently 13 legal cases making their way to SCOTUS.
Gen Flynn thinks he should drop the hammer
& initiate Military rule & hold military tribunals.
The U.S.A. was 'attacked' by China in this election
& the U.S.A. have the legal right to retaliate.
Trump is likely waiting until after Jan 6th
when they GOP can 'contest' the electors
although he is keeping quiet about his plans
so nobody knows except his closest circle.

The corrupt Dems, the fake media, the dishonest big tech keep pushing Beijing Biden onto the public but it's now 92% of Republicans who believe that Trump honestly won the election & 30% of Democrats...the public are really seeing & believing that massive 'irregularities' took place. The country MUST fight for Trump because without a honest, fair election, America is just another banana republic.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...leases-report-on-2020-election-301195191.html

The six dimensions of voting irregularities in the report include:

outright voter fraud, ballot mishandling,

contestable process fouls, equal protection clause violations,
voting machine irregularities,

and significant statistical anomalies.

leomoon

2 hours from Phoenix. When I lived there, that was how long it took to make the trip from the airport. Flagstaff and Kingman are about the same distance the other way.

Wow, you drive fast! But honestly, I wasn't thinking of the Airport, but rather Tempe into Mesa to Prescott during rush hour probably :w00t: Not a great drive. Or when driving to Sedona then backtracking to Prescott (1/2 hr - 45min?)

But I get the point, and wasn't looking to be exact. :biggrin:

The Airport is usually used as the main source of info especially for weather too.

Looks like what I could find online is that the concern NOW seems to be groups moving south from Phoenix towards the border. I don't know why they included "Amercian Border Police" in the hate groups. That seems peculiar.

JUPITERASC

Not Shocking anymore

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video :smile:

Telling Volunteers To Count

“....Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature...”

During “...Audit...” Of Votes

In Antrim County
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDIG_oUGE84

The question NOW is how many traitors will be arrested before & after Trump is inaugurated on Jan 20/21?

DNI Ratcliffe has the evidence of foreign interference in the election...& it ain't 'Russia, Russia, Russia'.

The corrupt Dems, the corrupt media, the corrupt big tech all think they got away with the massive fraud.

It's the PATRIOTS that are in control. Trump can drop the hammer anytime he deems fit.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
FOREIGN POLICY

Issued on: September 12, 2018

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

JUPITERASC

Election's OVER. Trump LOST.
OH, because YOU say so.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now, we'll see what happens next.

The CONSTITUTION states that a President is only declared on Jan 6th.

Read it.

January 6, 2021: Joint Session of Congress to Count
Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results Meets
On January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and
House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint
session at the Capitol, in the House chamber, to count the
electoral votes and declare the results(3 U.S.C. §15). The
Vice President presides as President of the Senate. The Vice
President opens the certificates and presents them to four
tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a
list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained
and counted, the tellers transmit themto the Vice President.
If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more
electoral votes, the Vice President announcesthe results,
which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the
persons, if any, elected President and Vice President.”

Then read my previous posting!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Biden Transition Shockingly Halted

Via Pentagon-Wide Order By Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7itkqNTc22Y

MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, GEORGIA, NEW MEXICO
WISCONSIN, NEVADA & ARIZONA

ALL sent a second slate of Electors to the Electoral College for Donald Trump
and now it's up to these State Legislatures

to decide WHICH SLATE OF ELECTORS to send to Washington DC
on January 6

These State Legislatures are largely led by Republicans
who sent the second slate of Electors to begin with

The continued investigations in these States
are revealing more and more evidence for fraud by the day

In NEVADA and MICHIGAN a FORENSIC AUDIT OF VOTING MACHINES
have revealed a 70% and 68% error rate respectively
This fight is far from over folks
and anyone saying it isn't is either lying or grossly misinformed

These State Legislatures now have the LEGAL POWER
ACCORDING TO THE US CONSTITUTION
to choose President Trumps slate of Electors
and send them to Washington
instead of Sleepy Joe Biden
to be officially transferred by Mike Pence on January 6

This is only possible due to the Hearings Rudy Guillani conducted
in the battle States
in order to get the evidence out to the public
that the Media and corrupt forces have been blocking

The pure genius and God-given wisdom to our founding fathers

is evident in this week’s HISTORIC MOVE

by SEVEN Battleground States
that sent dueling electors to the electoral college

just two days ago
which may have just paved the way to President Trump’s victory.

HUGE:
7 State Legislatures Must Now Choose :smile:
Which Set Of Electors To Send To Washington On January 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6GPuJ9iqM

leomoon

I wasn't driving. I was riding the shuttle.

Do you mean American Patrol?

That's not the legit border patrol run by the federal government. That's an anti-immigrant group calling itself by a similar name.

If so, then that is good to know, that its not the taxpayers paying for this group's time and negative energy. :rightful:

American Border Patrol/American Patrol (the first-listed group was essentially an Arizona extension of American Patrol, which is also known as Voice of Citizens Together) is one of the most virulent anti-immigrant groups around.

Are they the same group that Trump's good pal, Breitbart's once Trump Aide; Steve Bannon pretended to donate to in order to money launder much like they are now investigating Trump family & Kushner for ? He's out on bail now. Will Trump pardon him too? :whistling:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...heme-stemming-we-build-wall-campaign-n1237436

I think they need to update their website however - they list Pat Buchanan as being a problem, and member of MSNBC (which I watch regularly, and haven't seen him in many years) Then again, I don't watch the Morning Joe show at all, don't care for the husband & wife team.

Ref:
MSNBC news commentator and close Francis friend Pat Buchanan, a white nationalist, has helped to more widely publicize variations of the theory, as have other “mainstream” commentators like CNN’s Lou Dobbs.

Sounds like they (the SPLC) are saying, its these run of the mill long time conservative (ultra right) commentators, who end up fueling the today's off the rails type of groups ....I can see that this is easily true, watching Lou Dobbs and his hair face turn orangy-red when yelling, "To Hell with these radical Dems" ...over and over again.
I think his bosses toned him down the last week or so. He was truly hateful & obnoxious and couldn't hide it anymore.

Seems to me that they (Dobbs, Buchanan and Trump) are all part of the negativity that Uranus has in mankind. Off the rails :devil:

Dobbs Mars is OOB, I wonder if Uranus actually is too? (its very close)
https://takemeback.to/astronomy/24-September-1945

Buchanans problems seem to stem from Algol, (MC, Regulus ASC), and all those planets in Fall and in Detriment moreso then any oob.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Buchanan,_PatBuchanan: (Wikipedia)

He was a political commentator on the MSNBC cable network, including the show Morning Joe until February 2012, later appearing on Fox News. Buchanan is also a regular panelist on The McLaughlin Group. His political positions can generally be described as paleoconservative,] and many of his views, particularly his opposition to American imperialism and the managerial state, echo those of the Old Right Republicans of the first half of the 20th century.

p.s. I always thought of Joe Scarborough and his wife, as more Republican (esp. him) then Democrat anyway. Apparently, I was right, - he left the party in 2017 - likely because of Trump only: (considering what Trump did to his wife)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/morning-joe-scarborough-leaving-republican-party/

Osamenor

Staff member

If so, then that is good to know, that its not the taxpayers paying for this group's time and negative energy. :rightful:

The legit border patrol that the taxpayers pay for is putting out enough negative energy as it is.

It's reasonable to have border patrol, but they could just politely greet people coming in, do routine, respectful customs checks, and send them on their way. Just like the Mexicans and Canadians do if we cross their borders (during non-Covid times, anyway). U.S. border patrol is a different story.

Dirius

The legit border patrol that the taxpayers pay for is putting out enough negative energy as it is.

It's reasonable to have border patrol, but they could just politely greet people coming in, do routine, respectful customs checks, and send them on their way. Just like the Mexicans and Canadians do if we cross their borders (during non-Covid times, anyway). U.S. border patrol is a different story.

I'm not sure human-traffickers and drug dealers would comply with such benign methods.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

I'm not sure human-traffickers and drug dealers would comply with such benign methods.

Polite, respectful customs checks allow for human traffickers and drug dealers to be caught. I oversimplified up there. Most people crossing borders are not human traffickers or drug dealers. They can be sent on their way. Anything suspicious would invite a closer look, maybe an arrest if that closer look reveals probable cause. But still, there's no reason border patrol has to be as heavy handed as they often are, with everyone.

I've crossed both of my country's borders, and neither the Mexican nor the Canadian border patrol was anywhere near so heavy as the U.S. side. American border patrol interrogates you with suspicion. Canadian border patrol is very polite about their interrogation. Mexican border patrol just waves you through, with a few quick questions at most. At least, that was my experience.

leomoon

These types don't walk up to borders with baby in arm and a story about having their lives in danger where they live. The legitimate ones need to go before a border judge and Biden will very likely hire more with the money once given to trump for just such things as that which apparently he didn't use when Congress allotted it.

Because they are dangerous drug dealers who usually murder people in their own country doesn't mean they are reckless in other ways. They aren't stupid, just because they are dangerous. :ninja:

They know its not wise to walk up to a border agent at a checkpoint. My guess is they would burrow underneath, tunnels or other ways, if not via the Pacific Ocean in the future. They likely are doing that now anyway while everyone's eyes are on the legal borders. :bandit:

There was tons of money slotted for extra judges to be hired and he never did it!

The panel also held that the government failed to show that construction would halt the flow of illegal drugs. It said the administration had cited drug statistics but didn’t address how the wall would have an impact on the problem.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/trump-wrongly-diverted-2-5b-for-border-wall-fed-appeals-court-rules/

Last edited:

waybread

Blackbery's killing it with facts.

When Trump won back in 2016, was there actually anyone who wrote an affidavit claiming to have seen proof of Russia collision? I'm not aware of any, and yet you guys still insist that Trump colluded with Russia. Whereas this year so many individuals who have nothing to actually gain took to the stands, INDEPENDENTLY of one another, explaining in great detail the fraud that took place during voting (some of this proof Dirius, blackbery, JA and I have provided) yet there's no proof of fraud? Hmmm. Just because you choose to turn your back on an approaching storm and deny its existence, doesn't change the fact that the storm is still coming your way.

Has it occurred to any of you Biden supporters that the Russia collision BS that the mainstream media has been pedalling all these years was deliberately done to distract you and keep your attention away from the real threat that had been creeping up on all of us in the meantime, which is the Chinese government? And, thanks to being distracted all these years, the US is now a hair's breadth away from being taken over by China? Good on you, you've fallen into the trap easily.

Lucky for you you have people who have their heads sc re wed on straight who see through the facade who are voting for the right person to keep you free. Otherwise if the whole of the US were as gullible as you, then not just north America, but the whole world, would be *******. Unfortunately, not being an American, I can't vote for Trump, but I'm so glad that many Americans get it.

Don't make me laugh.

Candidate Trump in 2016 was constantly charging election-rigging and fraud--up until the day the media announced he won the election.

What you should be very, very concerned about is why Trump didn't launch an investigation of all of the pro-Clinton fraud he insisted was happening in 2016.

The Mueller report was not about charging Trump or his close campaign allies with "collusion." But Trump used this word so often that his fans falsely believe it.

The Muller report looked at Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election, primarily through social media and WikiLeaks. Russian operatives were indicted, but back in Russia, they were not going to be extradited to the US.

Yes, China has aspirations for political and economic domination. No quarrel there. But one wonders why Trump is now silent on demonstrated Russian hacking of US departments' and agencies' computer networks. Could it be he really is Vladimir Putin's lap poodle?

Last edited:

leomoon

Immigration court backlog has nearly doubled since Trump ...
0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20191118/..
Nov 18, 2019 · There are currently 442 immigration judges in the United States, according to TRAC. Although roughly 220 new judges have been hired in the past three years, about 100 of the total judges have left, Tabaddor said. She said many of those who’ve left have expressed the feeling that the Trump administration doesn’t allow them to do their jobs
The backlog is a victim of this administration’s priorities. There did not used to be this backlog,” Bittner said.Nationwide, the backlog has almost doubled, rising from 542,411 pending cases since Trump took office in January 2017 to just over 1 million cases as of Sept. 30,2019 according to a September report by TRAC, a Syracuse University clearinghouse which gathers and analyzes data on immigration figures from government agencies.

Last edited:

waybread

The only reason people can support Biden is by shutting their eyes to the overwhelming evidence of corruption.

From the multiple instances of fraud on the 2020 election (and democrat primaries 2016/2020), to the e-mails and chats showing Biden took money from China and Ukraine while in office through his son Hunter, and the multiple ties from politicians have with chinese companies.

Dirius, these allegations have been debunked multiple times.

Wouldn't you like to come up with some new ones?

Unlike Donald Trump, Joe Biden has made his tax returns public.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is laughing hysterically.

leomoon

Such an old story now.......and the Trumpanzees STILL don't "get it". Bill Barr would not allow (nor would Rosenstein), Mueller to get into Trump's taxes nor any thing that would prove a crime which would be easy to prosecute.
New York's Cyrus Vance doesn't have that same restriction or problem. :smile:

Special counsel Robert Mueller: ‘If we had had confidence that’ President Trump ‘clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so’